Guys I need advice. I met a girl (friend) like 1 year ago. I only have male friends all my life...

guys I need advice. I met a girl (friend) like 1 year ago. I only have male friends all my life. I have 22 years old (I'm not a virgin, but I barely fuck)
>I'm good looking and intelligent.
>But I'm too conservative and I don't like degenerates, hate feminist, drugs, alcohol, parties, whores, stupid women, low IQ people etc anyway.
>this girl is funny and she only have friends because she think women are stupid and superficial
>She is girly but she likes men sense of humor and friendship
>She has a relationship with nerckbear Bing bang theory geek (no true neckbear)
>she started slowly telling me how Good looking I'm
>she said me they boyfriend barely see her.
>she said me boyfriend doesn't want fuck her
>she said me (joke) " We should have a party, when you are drunk I will fuck you"
>"I don't drink, I don't like hippies and drunks, they are stupid niggers"
>"you're so difficult"
>the last 2 month she has been telling me I will fuck you, I already told you, it's matter of time.
> I don't want to cut this friendship, because it's good and we have a lot of commons friends
>Nobody knows she wants me
> if we are alone she provokes me
>she was femenist, but after 1 year redpilling her she isn't anymore.
>she starts to dress traditional (she's from conservative family)
>telling me yesterday and now "you should sent me photos, I can't resist anymore I want you to cum inside me"

fuck, I can't resist anymore. the worst thing she isn't beautiful or ugly, she's average and thick. His boyfriend is a poor bastard beta fag. I pity him, he's fat loser. But I'm one of you, the fact I'm good looking.

Pic: she's another girl from argentina (near of where I live) I met her like 1 year ago too. She tells me she want a chilean men like me, because we're more conservative and traditional.
anyways, Should I fuck my friend?
>guys, being conservative alpha/normal-not-ugly men is sexy for them. If you're fat, eat healthy dress well, be strong in your beliefs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZODsHq6-dFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>conservative values
>should I fuck my friend
Here are some conservative values for you
youtube.com/watch?v=ZODsHq6-dFs

Yeah. Go balls deep in that cunt and cum deep inside of her.

>Should I fuck my friend?

Why dont you ask your pee pee?

Post pics of "her" penis

Thats a dude.

Is this the plot line for a tv sitcom?
>It's been done

pic related.. Its OP

Forgive English i am spain

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Barcelona. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (In catalan). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in my American ass.

That's passable but not really fooling anyone.

I think you should marry her bro.

>His boyfriend

Nice try, Pablo.

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

no she is another girl who wants me. but she lives too far.
I have not do anything yet faggot.
what?
she's in a relationship with this betafag, I don't think I love her, I even don't find her beautiful, but she provokes me so hard, it's difficult bro

kek

Tell her that if she wants to fuck you she is not in the right position to be in a loving relationship with another person. She should break it up if you want to fuck. Only then will you be able to do this with a clear conscience. Fucking another mans girl is the niggerist shit you can do and you might be able to live with yourself but giving in to lust is a sin and also will you be going against your own morals as an upstanding citizen.

why the fuck doesn't she break up with him? have you even asked?

Id like to add that im 23 yrs old. 5 years ago I didn't give a shit about this and fucked girls left and right but now Im redpilled, know about the jews, know about cultural marxism and feel like it is my duty not stray from my purity spiral which makes us different than the normies. It is our duty as good citizens to teach the ignorant so they one day may lift the earth up high

>Fucking another mans girl is the niggerist shit
This. If she wants you enough, then she will break up with him

Your penis is always correct.
He understands more than you.
Follow it.

>His Boyfriend.

>what?
Passable, it when a trap is androgynous enough to fool most people who aren't looking for it, try to keep up Texas.

true, I tell her the very first date, I won't fuck yuo degenerate whore (when she was feminist)
now she sends me redpilling memes. But she's in a relationship (even with this beta neckbeard)

he had leukemia, She think he lost his lust after that.
I always was redpilled. I have never been drunk , never smoke, never drugs. I hate normies low IQ ( I don't liker parties and shit) People tell me that I'm good looking and intelligent (physician studen)
it was a mistake for god sake!