Bluepilled Characters that deserved to die, pic related, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12226944/1/Beyond-the-Silver-Rainbow
youtube.com/watch?v=WhEIz9SzrPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course you're right. Barb is 100% bluepill. Barb represents fear. She is socially anxious, sexually anxious, trying to hold Nancy back from exploring because she's afraid of losing Nancy too. That's why Barb was taken. THe monster smells fear. Not blood, fear, and blood is scary -- it makes people afraid and draws the monster.

The monster took Will (those chattering teeth! he was terrified), stalked Joyce and snuck up on Jonathan because the Byers all have anxiety problems.

The monster jumped Papa not because of the blood, but because he was afraid. the moment papa learned he didn't have psychological control of eleven anymore, the monster showed up, because papa shit himself.

The monster didn't show up for Nancy and Jonathan when they cut themselves, it showed up when Seve came to the house and lost his shit over the blood on nancy's hand and then the gun because guns and blood are scary. It smelled the fear.

I wrote a story about it, not that anyone'll give a care. fanfiction.net/s/12226944/1/Beyond-the-Silver-Rainbow

>rejects degenerate normies
>rejects slutty fashion
>contemplates life on a diving board
>becomes source of nourishment for interdimenisonal being far stronger than any normal human
>bluepilled

>fanfiction
you have a problem user

I was gonna say off topic but that's pretty interesting user

I had an idea so I wrote it down and I had a great time. Shoot me.

I was morbidly curious, so I read the first couple of pages of your writing, its not half bad user. I dont know what motivations would compel someone to write fan-fiction though

Yeah, explain why you think she is bluepilled OP?

The same motivation that compels me to write original fiction: a good idea. For a few months I did this instead of vidya. Also thank you.

>when you're really just adding details to lazy writing.

Jane took too many redpills that she got to Antinatalism

Kenny was bluepilled for wanting to raise a black son

That's what makes the occasional fanfic idea so compelling. It's like making a big bet. 'How much of this am I deducing and how much am I pulling out of my ass? Is there even really a difference?'

The policeman is pretty redpilled on the show. Too bad the actor is such a fucking faggot "le punch le nazis xddd"

>social justice warrior look.
> Most likely degenerate lesbian
>friend asks her help to look out for her
>Gets eaten immediately by a blind monster

Agreed, It almost makes me not want to watch the second season.

Literally who?

Obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=WhEIz9SzrPk

Watch it for Winona, she his antithesis.

Yah. He was a great character, but I read some excerpts from that speech and it was cringy as fuck.

Winona being high as balls on stage was pretty great though. Still would. Easily the cutest woman hollywood put out in the 80's-90's. Her and Jennifer Connolly...

thank you

Nancy was pretty cute.

>tranny sheep Soros
>implying she wasent eaten in prison

THICC

Barb was the only redpilled character in the entire series.

Barb is the embodiment of virginity. Notice how Barb cuts herself and starts bleeding right when Nancy is getting fucked? Then the monster smells the blood and takes Barb away. This represents how a woman's purity is stolen from sex out of wedlock.

Nancy's life was fine before she whored herself out. But after Chad empties himself inside her, a monster is unleashed and communities are destroyed.

Well that's actually quite an interesting theory. But then it doesn't explain why it went after the three boys that acted rather confidently to fighting it in the end.

Unless they feigned bravery.

>the monster smells the blood
no it doesn't

Wait, you mean the kids, at the end? They were screaming their fucking heads off, losing their shit and completely panicking, especially Dustin, who is the cowardly lion of them all. The pacing in the bus, the worrying all the time, the "abort" in the auditorium.

it's attracted to blood you sperg. same thing

Also being terrified and brave is a running theme. Bravery isn't not being scared, bravery is doing it anyway. Joyce runs back into the house after the walls stretch at her. Steve runs back into the house to save his gf. Mike jumps off the cliff to protect Dustin. All were scared shitless, all acted anyway.

Top kek

whoops, this:
was for this:
it's probably obvious but I'm a sperg