At what age did you grow out of theism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU
religioustolerance.org/ev_young3.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> 2017
> Not being an agnostic theist
Ishyggy diggy doo

I started to at age 15. But then I realized that you can't bullshit for +2000 years straight without getting caught and that there were good reasons to actually believe it.

Around 12. I think that's the age where my brain was developed enough to realize it's dumb to believe in things without any evidence.

Never was a autistic atheist
Thank God

I have no care for religion so i guess i'm atheist

i've had a hard time actually doing it on the inside, but if people ask i tell them i identify as christian

i'm a white christian lad

Christian until 14, then agnostic atheist.

About the same age I realized Santa Claus was make-believe. So about... eight?

>not being an agnostic athiest
C'mon, senpai.

>You can't bullshit for 2000 years straight without getting caught
>someone actually believes this
>someone actually believes this without realizing that it would not only fail to invalidate other faiths non-Abrahamic in nature, but would give them further credibility, due to the 1984 INGSOC lengths that Christianity and Islam had to go through to maintain their bullshit
>someone doesn't realize that if there is a creator/deity out there, it isn't the Abrahamic God, because Jehovah/Yahweh/Allah is easily falsified

About 9
I could see thru the bs

>you can't bullshit for +2000 years straight without getting caught
People have been calling out the bullshit of Christianity for a long time though.

>bedora m'goodsir

I used to be an atheist but then at 14 I read the Bible, found our the earth was flat and stopped masturbating all at the same time

>I read the Bible, found out the earth was flat and stopped masturbating all at the same time
Goddamn it CIA, would you knock off this psyop? Flat-earth was the gayest shit you could possibly try to use to smear conspiracy theorists.

Hi Atheists

I'm a Christian but not gonna be a faggot about it like everyone else on Sup Forums since I respect your intelligence to question things first.

I have also been doing that for years which lead me to videos like this one which really put a solid argument for the existence of God.

Watch this video from start to finish and then make your own decision.

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU

About 12. Then I came back to it when I realised that not having objective morality can only drive you into oblivion.

God doesn't exist. but it IS necessary that we invent him.

Came back to it at 31

Nah man, you should see how hard they are trying to smear flat Earth. The flat Earth Society for instance is a group dedicated to making the flat Earth sound retarded. They would have you believe that we believe that gravity and space still exist on a flat Earth

Out of Le Fedora Atheism? C. 22, so 2 years ago.

Ruuuule Agharta,
Agharta rules the ice

>dark matter doesn't exist even though science says it does.

>dark matter doesn't exist even though science says it does.

Science made up by "scientists" who work for the same government that would have you believe 911 was done by cave people

It's more accurate to say dark matter exists mathematically to make equations balance. Even that is an oversimplification. Krauss goes into this in his public lectures.

Sounds like a bunch of gobblty goop

About the video.

From the first minutes alone, the supernova argument is wrong. That is a misquoted information. Look at: religioustolerance.org/ev_young3.htm
I'm not a physicist, I'm a biochemist, so I can't really explain that very well.

Also, the argument of "the distance between the sun and the earth is about right" or "the earth is the right size" doesn't make sense. Life growth under the right circumstances. Is like I left several plates with different substances, and some bacteria growth in one of them, then I conclude: "See? the composition of the substances on that plate were EXACTLY what the bacteria needed, is a miracle".

I'm going to keep watching the video.

Man, what kind of autistic fedora-tipping autist and atheist would get so butthurt about a simple meme that he has to go and make a crappy MS Paint image

Your vocabulary is like 75% buzzwords and memes, god damn.

Man, what kind of autistic christcuck-newfag would get so butthurt about a smuggy-MS paint meme that he'd try to psychoanalyze a man who is pointing out that christfags have literally no argument?

Can't we see the effect dark matter has on light?

i just have too much shit on my plate to wonder why i'm here

The same age I realized it was just another retarded religion...

Sup Forums is a Christian board