Its "muslim appreciation week" at my college

>its "muslim appreciation week" at my college

I read it was "Bash Israel week" last week

well what are they appreciating? I'm honestly curious

Tell them that you are a Jew and that you feel
'threatened'.

This! Stir up Jew hate amongst the muslims. Bonus points for bigger chimpouts.

Blow up a building in solidarity

talk about how your dad made a bundle off of stocks after 9/11 and how you can afford to go to college because of that

Bring your 6 year old muslim wife

Blow something up to show your appreciation.

are they going to burn the library down?

fucking good picture user, saved

Islam is a religion of peace, as in I cut you into many pieces in the name of Allah

Sorry user

Good.. good..

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

So you are saying you have an excuse to yell GAS THE KIKES at school?

stab girls wearing skirts in the quad with a diaper on your head to show appreciation for their culture

set off fireworks

OP nows your chance to fucking fuck with them say something like

" Wait so there's muslim appreciation week? Where's my Jew appreciation week? "

Or

come to college with a MAGA hat and a " deport all muslims " shirt, carry a pepper spray cause you'll need it.

Anyways wreck havoc if you CAN, I don't want to put you in any danger cause mudslimes are fucking crazy and will kill you.

Take this hug for good luck.

Flaming bag of shit. It's a classic.

OP Print off and put up photos across campus of people who have been enriched by the religion of peace. I'm talking the sickest shit that terrifies normies, beheaded 10 year olds, the 3 year old Syrian girl who was tied up screaming as her heart was cut out, the Bataclan aftermath, the Saudi woman buried up to her neck with her head caved for being raped, stoned to death by their justice system.

Just don't do it anywhere near security cams. Sjw's have a weird way of dealing with being triggered, for bringing up the crimes they would take it out on you and ensure you are kicked out instead of dealing the actual criminals.

Why did the comment get deleted?

This was on the door of a professor's office. This office is a top floor window one so I assume they have some power. I live in the deep south and this becomes more common every day. What do? It is a small town community college I am going to before law school.

Type all of the text into a document yourself, but change everything to be accurate.

Replace his document with the new document.

He will never notice.

Dear undocumented students:
You have to go back

Dear Mexican students:
Build the wall

Dear Black students:
I DO NOT carry cash

Dear female students:
your GPAs will be adjusted to .78 what males receive

Dear Muslim students:
Remember I was "one of the good guys" when you bring a bomb to school

>muslim appreciation week
>that is a thing
God's dead, allah killed him

that was for you, but you deleted your post

Dress up like a knight templar and show them your appreciation

I love having my Muslim race card regardless of me not following the religion anymore

They had to burn the libraries because they contained accounts of how Muhammad is a fiction. Much like how the GOP feels compelled to burn the EPA down, it contains "dangerous" and "subversive" information that the corporations don't want you to learn about.

I had ideas like that but my post was incomplete when I hit submit. This is a high level office with cameras on both sides and 7 other offices in close proximity some that keep their doors open. So that isn't a option. Any other ideas? Inb4 just put the doc up elsewhere it wouldn't be attached to this professor then.

Talk to people about how the Jews fucked over the middle east.

Okay, whatcha want to talk about?

I know things can seem hopeless but you only further yourself down a path of hopelessness by obsessing over it. We need to figure out some goals for you to set that are achievable so you can feel good about yourself.

I was thinking a little more subtle.

Just drop the "not" in the Muslim section. That'll rustle all the jimmies you'll ever need, and be so subtle that even a few run throughs the professor will miss it.

It is a copy pasta bro he was posting the same shit verbatim last night in a le pen thread. It is to play off your sympathy and get you off topic. Do not reply to that poster.

This reminds me. In school they used to make us rinse with flouride and now I'm just wondering, why the fuck was my school involved in my dental hygiene at all? Good thing my mom gave me a note to get out of that shit.

Lol gotcha, wasn't on last night, shoulda known better

THANKS MUSLIMS

Wtf? Never heard of that. What state?

check'd

post more muzzie TV screencaps pls

Wear a MAGA hat, remind these fuckers that actual americans hate them

Spread the word if you see someone fall for it. It is a new shill tactic. Stay strong brother.

Throw a fucking pork only barbecue, what are you, a fucking paki?

"Behind every great man is an even greater woman"
Thankyou, Muhamads 9 year old for all the TLC and support for the prophet

******************************************************************************************************************
ATTENTION ANONS.
THIS FAGGOT HAS POSTED THE SAME THING FOR MONTHS. MOST LIKELY A SHILL TACTIC TO GET YOU OFF TOPIC. DO NOT RESPOND AND BE SURE TO CALL IT OUT EVERY TIME YOU SEE IT SO OTHER ANONS DO NOT RESPOND

THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH BURGER/POL/

>tfw almost 1776

Explain how this triggers your Jewish faith. Biggest donors are all Jews desu

Marry a child.