Give up white man

Should whites just surrender? I'm legit serious, our populations are declining, SJW culture has infected the west and there's gonna be increased mass migration from the perpetually growing third world non-white populations to replace us. I think its time to throw in the towel guys.

White men will always be the founders of civilization.

Our numbers will dwindle, society will collapse, and we will be the only ones with the wherewithal to survive and rebuild.
And they will have no choice but to listen and do as we say.

We should just become the new Jews and fuck everyone else until they give us our own homeland that we can BTFO everyone else from.

You are the problem, this defeatism is an epidemic and must be purged. YOU MUST FIGHT FOR EVERY INCH OF WHAT YOU HAVE. You may feel defeated and powerless but you aren't, there are millions of us around the world going through the exact same things, remember that the next time you shit-post about surrendering to the abyss.

This is true.
Luckily all of the rest will kill each other, as they do even now, throughout most of their "utopian transition".

Fuck that. They get completely exterminated this fucking time.

Maybe ur man, this situation just sucks

Actually 'twas Arabs who founded civilization.

*right man

>This defeatist mentality
You sound like a Jew. Get out and don't come back

fuck off shlomo

No amount of angry LARPing or photoshop filters will get rid of the hordes of shitskins or stop your kids from being racemixing SJWs.

Shill

I already have surrendered, I am working on plans to move to the midwest as we speak.

There will still be areas we can flee for a another decade or so.

And it's up to us to improve this, what are you, French?

run as far away as you want, they will eventually threaten you there too, but at that point they will be even stronger.

You can kill yourself OP

sage and hide

It's a war fought with ideas so there isn't necessarily a reason to get violent. Though I'm not against the use of violence to correct this parasite.

Except that's wrong, women are the founders of civilization because they bear babies and so they created men

Sup Forums BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

HOW CAN Sup Forums EVEN RECOVER???

BUTTBLASTED

ANAL DEVASTATION

HEMORROIDEATH

RECTUM DESTRUCTUM

ASS NAPALMED

COMPLETELY

UTTERLY

TOTALLY

AND

ABSOLUTELY

B
T
F
O

F
O
R
E
V
E
R

F
O
R
E
V
E
R

Lol you also probably think you're white

Yes. I'm probably going to vote left next time.

At least we might get decent public transport and whatever.

piss off, retard

We need to sieze the means of production.

Refute this, pro-tip: you can't.

I'm giving up on western civilization and moving back to Japan as soon as possible. Maybe I'll return if you can purge all the wannabe victims and guilt stricken do-nothings who support them. I suggest starting with Calexit. Would be the best thing to ever happen to America.

Found the Jew.

Go eat some matzo balls, banana nose!

if push comes to shove I would willingly fight for the preservation of my people

Nordic Pride!

White men shouldn't surrender.
Form an alliance with blacks. Give us your women, we will protect you from the jews.
Don't get freaked out by us taking your women, you will invent robot women in a matter of decades anyway. Think of giving us white women as giving us a handme down