Is Trump using Alinsky tactics against the Left?

To bring change, according to Saul Alinsky, one must be:

>“an abrasive agent to rub raw the resentments of the people of the community; to fan latent hostilities of many of the people to the point of overt expressions.”

We know that the left has been using identity politics to stir people to become more progressive. Their desire to elevate in America what could only be considered "anti-American" has been quite successful in riling up the populace. Black Lives Matters riots is a good example.

There's no question that Trump is well aware of this. Do you think he is doing the same thing but with a right-leaning agenda to realign American values once again? Is he using the Left's own weapon against them?

Shit ins when?

Shit-ins for no more "multiculturalism"? I guess it couldn't hurt!

instead of riots to destroy communities, the right should have gatherings to fix them.

>mass cleanup
>mass repairing
>socialize, drink, smoke

The whole point is to gain more people to the cause. Obviously rioting has not worked for the left

In fact it has done an excellent job of uniting those on the other side of the riots. People are sick of them. Nobody sees their cause as anything but a "first-world problem" and it's absolutely detrimental to their success.

I'm not sure if success is what Soros wants, though. Simply dividing a nation is enough for him. Turmoil and Chaos, while inherent to Kek, are a major part of Soros' wheelhouse.

Saul Alinsky's tactics/rules are nothing more than common sense, something that radical liberals lack and have to learn through his teachings.

Trump on the other hand is a businessman, which is nothing short of an economic General. In order to defeat your enemy, you must know their tactics intimately and turn their flaws against them. In order to be successful, it is very possible he has read some of Alinsky's works.

The flaws of the left are clearly obvious as are the flaws of the right, but once we get into more radical positions things start to change. The radical left keeps on with the trend of being easy to read, but extremely determined. The radical right on the other hand is extremely hard to read, which also leaves how determined they really are up to the individual to decide.

NOW FOR THE IMPORTANT PART
The reason why the right has been so successful in recent times is because it is provoking the left to take physical, radical action. This makes them isolate moderates, who further themselves to the right until they become the "nazis" the left proclaims them to be. Trump knows this, and is exploiting it as we speak. His presence in office infuriates the left to the point where they take radical action and make fools of themselves, which only bolsters the position of the right.

What Trump is doing is smart, and I'm curious to see where this goes in the future.

Distributing literature could also be very beneficial at IRL gatherings

The right needs to meet each other IRL and network

>This makes them isolate moderates, who further themselves to the right until they become the "nazis" the left proclaims them to be

The excellent part about this is it is self perpetuating. As the left becomes more radical (or moves further left), those who would once be considered "left" move towards the center, and eventually align more with the right.

Good call, you're definitely right. He's doing an excellent job of decreasing the amount of people who will identify as a leftist. The only thing I wonder is as the pendulum swings, what will happen if it swings back towards the left in the next few decades?

Is he "provoking" the left or "provoking": his enemies?

Good observation on his ability to draw in the left. You need to take it further.

The left has been misled too.

If we keep this going, it might be a very long time before the pendulum comes swinging back. It might come back and hit harder, but that's assuming that radical (physical) action is taken on the right's behalf. As long as there is no direct intervention on the average joe's life, there will be no retaliation. The radical left in the other hand is being pestered and pent up to the point where they WILL eventually react, and their reaction gives reason for those affected (right wing and "moderates") to react as well.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that as long as the right doesn't do what the left is doing back at them, the pendulum won't strike back. They push, we push, but only when nobody's looking.

Both, since a good portion of his enemies are left leaning in nature. At least where Saul Alinsky's tactics are concerned, he demonstrates other commonly overlooked tactics on the others.

Again, President Trump has correctly identified the enemy. Many here have not. You should follow his lead.

Please explain.

Are you referring to the media?

>Meeting up with VP Pence to clean up the damaged jewish cemetary
That was pretty close

You are the intelligent one here.

The pendulum's a good analogy, but President Trump knows the pendulum has other options than left and right.

The media is a microcosm - easily replaced.

You already identified the action - moving people to the right - but you misidentify the cause.

The President's enemy is your enemy.

>pic

This thread is generating zero interest, so your vagueness might be the downfall of what you're really trying to say. I understand letting people come to the truth by themselves, but a guiding hand never hurts with some.

He's making them live up to their own standards, making them play by the rules they established when they had power. I don't know if its good for the country, but its beautiful to watch and be a part of.

That illustrates my point. You know as well as I do that grinding here becomes a grinding "shill." I shouldn't have to call myself an insider to be heard.

>but a guiding hand never hurts with some.

I'd appreciate it, at this point.

The President needs all the support he can get. As I said, he's identified the enemy correctly. Following his lead is the best way to help him.

I'd say the bright red hats are a pretty good example of that.

What is our biggest threat?

As a Canadian? Trudeau.

As an American? China.

You haven't even declared what your point is, nor have you made yourself clear. You made it clear that you have an opinion, which you are willing to share through partially coherent allusions.

I think you should just come out and say something if you have something to say. Otherwise, you're not being productive. At the very least, explain what point you're trying to make.

You know how many answers you could get with that question? I'll start throwing some shit out there.

Leftists (nope)
Media (nope/kinda)
Globalists
Jews
Corruption
Mexicans
Refugees
Islamic Terrorists
China
EU
The fucking EPA, fuck those assholes
CIA
Bane?

>Bane?
Think we've solved it boys. Wrap it up here!

It is the globalists, of course, but the come disguised. Both sides of the aisle - but more

You already know they've systematically put things in place - but no one seems to realize the extent.

This attitude is what I mean - you think you know and you don't - or you would have nowhere near the attitude. And that is NOT how you're going to the President.

And it's not just Soros. He could be gone tomorrow, and the plan would go on. It is a system, and it is in practically in EVERY system globally.

You don't know what he thinks he knows, nor do you know what he knows and maybe he's right, maybe you're making communications too complicated to seem like you know something, but you no nothing. Maybe you're wasting time.

No matter what, you've lost your chance for now. I'd suggest waiting until the time arises again, and fixing your errors. Goodbye

The reason you'll fail the President is bc you don't see the big picture. He realizes much of the left has been manipulated by these people - and they have manipulated YOU too. They appeal to the left using a surface lie of equality, sustainability, open borders. They appeal to the right using a tech and corp model. But here's the thing - if they "finish the job" - and they're close - they've had a formal contract to govern this country through Civil Society since 2011 - your capitalist opportunities aren't going to be there - any more than the left's equality and sustainability will be there. It's all a lie. Do you really think Soros cares about African Americans, Muslims or even Jews? Hell no! Neither does Omidyar. o any of the rest of them. I, you and everyone else on this planet are nothing more than objects to them. You throw around "globalist" with no real understanding - Why don't you research resources, assets, the ogp, disaster response, our IT infrastructure? You will be sober-up real fast - and you'll be angry as hell when you see the full extent of it. We can't be complacent. They have a plan. We don't. And we better get one quick bc if they take down Trump, we'll never get this country back. We cannot let them happen.

that's that most basic redpill, and everyone here besides newfags have taken it.