Ask a pinoy anything

Ask a pinoy anything

Tanduay or Ginebra San Miguel?

How many cm long is your pinoy?

Do you mind working a double, nurse?

Fuck off this isn't Sup Forums holy shit.

Why are guys so gay and ruin flyff with constant spamming in chat

Gin sucks that's like a drink for farmers. I only drink San Mig Pale Pilsen

I can't into metric but I have 5.5 inches

NO

no u go back in your blue board

why do you guys fuck up my dota games, on US East of all fucking servers

Why don't your old people use crosswalks? They had to put a fence down the middle of the street in Waipahu just to keep the Filippino old people from jaywalking 24/7.

Also, why so much cockfighting?

Bakit ang pinoy sobrang mabaho?

pinoy pride worldwide brother

how is your family doing?

why is philippines such a turd- world shithole who has such a low GDP compared to its neighbors?

Was a Spanish colony. Compare USA to Mexico.

How do you personally feel about duterte? Also wheres the prettiest place in the philippines?

It's hard to develop infrastructure when your largest cities are separated by islands, water, volcanoes, earthquakes, and typhoons.

What does dog taste like?

Like Japan?

Thoughts on Duterte? How popular is he with the general public? Has crime decreased significantly?

spanish inquisition ruins everything... wait is that why america didnt made philippines their state like hawaii?

Is the local entertainment industry irredeemably shit because of rampant autism, faggots, cancerous hapas, and creative bankruptcy?

It's been almost a year. How'd Duterte working out so far? Drug dealers crucified for miles of road yet?

TAKE ALL YOUR PEOPLE, INCLUDING YOUR DISGUSTING FLAT CHESTED BOY-"WOMEN" AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY.

>Ask a pinoy anything

What do you think about Japanese, Thai, and French food? Rank them from the most delicious to the least and what are your top 3 favorite dishes from those countries?

Currently in your country are at least two famous autists among them.

idk i don't play that shit man

They're just abusing their status as senior citizens. Just GTA them if you're driving

Why so much nigger fights in yours?

We're 80% more hygienic than Indians. Calling it sobra is rude :(

Still good and telling me to feel free not to work at any moment just to be with them.

He's just another Trump but with 90 IQ. Prettiest place is BGC Taguig.

Nigga has a point

Filipino beer is as bad as Canadian beer. Red Horse is alright

Don't listen to him. The prettiest place in the Philippines is Coron Palawan. Just google image it or youtube it.

Is The Nutshack an accurate portrayal of Filipinos and FilAms?

All nationality AMAs today are spam. Trump announced that he is going after Soros. We are being raided. Among the raid is a steady stream of nationality-based AMAs. We have never had this many at the same time and they never have any context or qualification other than nationality or skin color or religion.

why are you people such fucking niggers in online games?

Why is your country shit? Also your country shouldn't thrive on a Religious Government

Not like Japan at all.

What about Moose Beer? That's always good to drink

>Why are you people such fucking niggers in online games, schools in your childhood, and in your local entertainment industries?
ftfy

>Also your country shouldn't thrive on a Religious Government
DU30 and CBCP are at odd over certain policies.

My name is Phillip. Do you people worship me or something?

>Coron Palawan
Wow, just googled it and it looks like a dream. Have you been there?

Was about to ask you the same question to be honest

He'll never kill all the drug dealers. It was just a fake movement to kick the leftists out and let the his bois get in the government. Tho the crimes indeed decreased

They never had the money in the first place to join those circlejerks

Jap > French > Thai

I don't even know that show exists. But filams do think they're big guys

Why are you people such fucking niggers in the streets?

>religious gov

You mean spain?

no

Unfortunately no. No companion.

Kamusta
Tagalog or visya na?

Why are your women such natural whores?

What's for breakfast?

I think it aired on MYX a while ago. Also yeah, a good amount of FilAms I meet are pretty much fucking figgers

>MYX
MYX TV (the North American cable channel), not MYX (the Filipino music channel whose latest edition of its shitty popularity vote [but one] award occurred yesterday with those fucking autistic hacks having earned a few awards), to be exact

bins on towst

Why you guys so bad at dota and such sore losers?

Is MacArthur still worshiped in Philippines?

When are you going to get rid of Jeepneys and replace them with proper buses? Us people above 6' would have back problems commuting in the Phil

The oldies mainly worship him but the younger generation forgot about his greatness.

Theres a movement to pass a law to outlaw jeeps older than 15 years old because they pollute too much and cause a lot of congestion due to breakdown, but problem is ergonomics for the passenger are not an issue even in newer jeeps.

If headroom is a problem just go for uber or grabtaxi.

Can you please go to all the net cafes in your area and slap all the 12-16 year olds in there that you find playing dota?
Thanks.

When the spics came here they named the Isles after some King Phillip of spain, thus the name.

why can't you compose great music?
0 of the top 100 classical composers are asian, let alone pinoy

Not him but because the mainstream music industry is so cucked. Is the NCCA also run by a bunch of retards?

woohooooooooooooooo!!
I'm going to Manila on April 27th

is there any middle sized city that is good to live in?
not expat here, it's just my thing (live in places for 2 months)

White guy who has penetrated numerous pinays here, sup brothers.

Also open the airport at Baguio again, plox. Getting there by bus is a pain.

European classics are always master race, asians only pass on composition traditionally within tribe groups and onto generations after them.

Modern music here is top shit

Do you eat those fetus egg things? If you do, I'm curious, how would you describe the taste?

Good luck fininding a shitter to live in if you don't have much dosh.

Protip: find a place to live near where you would work, traffic is a pain in the arse here.

won't work unless I find something I really like to do ex. acting, teaching bjj
I have miserable $800 fixed income

I've heard Manila is a shithole and more expensive[, is it true?

I'm also intrigued, how the fuck do I go around the country? Everything is in a different island

We only tend to stay at one island. Shitons of boats here and domestics flightsso no biggy on transpo.

Decent apartments in the metro cost around 200$, condos are a lot here too but costs twice or trice a month. About which city you mentioned before, which more do you fair to travel? South of Luzon or North?

Savory, its the look that mainly turns people off. Taste is like chicken

This coming from someone who has eaten a lot of weird stuff like turtles et al thanks to my Chink connections.

I mainly eat whatever is placed on the table since I presume it wont kill the guy next to me so just enjoy it.

Ask Vietnam.

Got it.

>North or south from Luzon
I don't even know the difference :/
I just want to settle for a couple of months, make good friends and have a good lifestyle (food, girls, nature) without spending a ton