Why do millennials want to buy expensive homes out in the suburbs when homes in the inner city of desirable cities have...

Why do millennials want to buy expensive homes out in the suburbs when homes in the inner city of desirable cities have affordable neighborhoods within their budget?

Niggers

Because nobody wants to pay back the tens of thousands of taxes owed on the property, clean up the blood stains throughout the house, live in a gang infested area you could randomly get shot in a driveby in, and deal with the hauntings and spirits of all the niggers that were murdered inside of the home, on top of paying out the ass for the remodel because those homes have been vacant for years and look like an ISIS suicide bomber blew himself up inside of the living room. Fuckin' not worth it bro.

That's about all, peace out.

Location. Location. Location.

And no one wants to love next to violent minorities.

>Desirable
>Literally surrounded by niggers and spics
>Zero chance of your kid getting an education while going to school with niggers.

Good fucking joke.

Literally black people. They ruin everything.

>shitbox foreclosure on staten island is 139k
>I bought a nice, recently remodeled home in white, middle-class suburbia for 132k

what?

Are you a proxybro? Is it true Bhutan has a crazy high suicide rate?

The dragon awakens...

The joke's on you. It is gen X buying these and making more more money out of it. You got no clue.

What's the deal with that Detroit house's mortgage

>be New Zealander
>live in auckland
>average house cost 500 thousand - 1mil
>

Your prices are high anyway. But you got some excellent sights to be fair. I stayed in a family hotel. Nothing great but it costed me 2000 bucks for a day. Again, nothing great in furnace but the view and the surrounding in all was great. Stayed there 2 weeks just for fun.

200 not 2000. sorry for that

Detroit can't figure out a mortgage, let alone a budget.

Source: Born in Detroit, hate niggers.

Everything in Australia is 2x as expensive. 500k / 2 = 250k which is a normal price for a home in America.

>costed
Detroit dwelling negro detected

Got me a nice little two bedroom cottage for 53k. Perfect to grow into and build me some equity. People fear commitment, they'll never have anything nice.

fpbp shouldve been the only post.

>$1000

What's the catch? (besides the niggers)

Either you have no idea, or you're just out fishing for retards.

I'm going with the latter option because the bait is too obvious.

Fpbp

aorr< for not being american behind a proxy.

>1000 sq ft
>6 bedrooms
That was a halfway house, god knows how many murders were committed in that place

Probably unpaid taxes.

A miscalculation. It's also possibly related to the house's tax burden. In Detroit, when you buy a home, you instantly become the bearer of any unpaid taxes and the accompanying penalties (and credit score hit) are immediately applied, regardless if the penalties were originally yours or not. The city regularly tries to offload blighted houses in this manner for as little as a few hundred dollars in some cases. It looks like a great deal, but with the way the law is set up, unless you do literally everything in cash, it's a losing proposition to buy houses in the city.

Came here to post this obvious answer.

>desirable cities
>Chicongo
>Detroit
yea no.

R A R E
A
R
E

Also school districts I'd imagine

People who live in nice areas send their kids to private school, at least here in Florida as every public school here is failing.

This thread again
Some realtor fuckhead made me rage this morning

This. Hipsters prefer to virtue signal on twitter on behalf of niggers from the safety of upper middle class white neighborhoods. Even in "gentrfied" cities they stay in the overpriced parts of town where all the other hipsters and artfag yuppies rent. Every now and then they'll drag their weed dealer over to show off to their friends how "progressive" they are.

t. dated hipster slut for easy pussy

There is no other catch.

To this day, it amazes me that the blacks have not been cleansed from those cities. The West watches on idly as all of the cities its forefathers built are overrun with apes and all sorts of heretics. My God we have fallen.

Niggers

Kek my parents live two blocks away from the one in Staten island. Wow, that's pretty cheap.
Inb4 shit neighborhood
Super safe neighborhood that's all white. Two blocks away from the beach.

Styx is known to use a Bhutanese proxy. This is a Bhutanese soap carving forum, after all.

Niggers. Get those fucking subhumans away from me

>>live in nice house in the burbs
>>wife wants to move to city because "culture"
>>fml

BOOMERS>>> NIGGERS >>> REAL ESTATE AGEBTS