WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/12/08/neighbor-iowa-agency-never-followed-up-complaint-starving-child/95146664/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was me lel.
Get fucked.

Someone this morning did it around 7:30.

Haha this happened in my city. UVIC is such a liberal cuck nest.

It's was the hacker Sup Forums

Nice

Dissing leftist propaganda is a great hobby.

I did it

>wall dedicated to thoughts on white supremacy
>Canada
Why am I not surprised anymore

It was the Russians.

Who is this "Sup Forums"?

UVic is anti-white

I wonder if any of the liberal students actually agreed with the sentiment "WHITIE GET OUT REEEEEE"?

Me

yup i was there

Canada is anti white. Every college and university is anti white. My college forces us to donate money in our tuition to syrian refugees, you cant opt out. I fucking hate this place.

hue. hue. hue. i did.

Classes were full of progressives who wouldnt think too hard because they were never challenged. BTFOing profs was like shooting fish in a barrel.

If I was still in Vic I'd be painting Pepes and Kek on that fucker

you don't say

Reddit did it. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

I live in this degenerate cuckery. What should I do to this thing Sup Forums?

Hey bishop whacha doin?

nah m8 it was obviously Ebaumsworld

You lying retarded faggot. There were threads about this last night. Why do you go the innanet and lie to people?

omfg this is happening in my city wtf

Will write something tonight. Taking requests.

Be creative

>you cant opt out. I fucking hate this place.
Yes you can. Stop paying. Get a job

Call them out. Play the Jew. Call them racist, call them anti-white. Do like the guys in unify europa and put up posters of the bullshit peddling professors and label them anti white. They will fucking freak out

It was me. I am responsible for that.

"Fuck white man's burden"

print out a fucktonne of black crime statistics and then sticky tape them to the wall, covering the entire thing.

Dude it was club penguin

>Taking requests
write "ayy lmao"

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Go run to mommy and daddy and cry how your sister was blacked, I guess that is typical for Americans though.

JUDEN

Kek confirms!!! Haha

KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE

All niggers must hang

Can you guys steal the wall?

White people having kids is racist.

Your entire country is

WE WUZ KANGZ

I'm thinking about enrolling in Berkley as a cryptogoy and giving accelerationism a go.

Berkley is a great school for math still, so win-win.

are you Swedish?

"Breed the white women brown." "You won't keep us down"

Autistic screeching : The Wall edition.

these

Maybe
MaybeNo
>Americans
I would but I'll go to jail
I'll see
Not bad

I don't know, seems like a pretty dangerous guy

some say he is Sup Forums

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/12/08/neighbor-iowa-agency-never-followed-up-complaint-starving-child/95146664/

Police never faxed their report to Templeman because she did not know a fax number. But abuse reports can be made over the phone or by fax, said Amy Lorentzen McCoy, a spokesperson for the agency.

McCoy said she would not comment on child-welfare workers' involvement, if any, in the report.

"We have consulted with the county attorney, and DHS will not be sharing any additional information about this case, so as not to jeopardize criminal proceedings," she wrote in a statement.
So, why did the police not follow up on the report she was being starved?

COMING SOON: THE DAY OF THE RAKE
END JEWISH PRIVILEGE
HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

:^)

Tfw when i live on the island but didn't do this

fuck

Just put "anti-racist is code for anti-white" because that always stirs up the libtards.

End Jewish privilege
White people having kids is racist

I think

>Tfw sums it up pretty well

Yeah. I know. Keep in mind the majority of your countries population is too, thank god for Trump.

Yo muhfuggen stromcrackas are butthurt as fuck that we takin yo wominz and rewritten history, nomsayin? Dayum
*smacks lips, grabs crotch*
I luv bein black cuz all dem white wimin just jump on my cock like wild animals

Hitler did nothing wrong

The 14 words

Just end it

JEWS ARE 1% BUT ARE 90% OF THE MEDIA, BANKS AND POLITICS.

write "53% of white women voted trump, #notwithus" divide and conquer

>day of the rake soon

PURGE

When are you going out. I'm here now.

Hitler did nothing wrong

I know dude. Victoria is spooky. There's a whole series of underground tunnels here that they are trying to cover up.

"*.....dtch*, reealy makes you think, huh?" Written above a crude sketch of a long, black dick next to a short, white dick.

i might come up tonight. anyone else there right now?

Fuck White People. They're A Blight And Never Trust Them. Sincerely Once Your Slave, Now Your Ruler.

Make it bold as fuck.

fuck them

Dude my friend has a weird story about the Freemasons building
He saw some g men looking types walking in and out of it last summer

I love niggers

Nah. A bunch of fucking fags.

My friend is there at the campus. he is gonna draw pepe on it

They just crossed one out

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm tempted to come over

Also I've got green paint lol

Reroll proud of this one

Praise KEK

i saw a suited g man following a burqa'd brownskin pushing a baby carriage outside OOOF the other day, looked super intense.

this

Nice.

sick

russians hacked the wall

LET'S GO GUYS

Defaced pepe

jesus christ. When did vic get so cucked?

I'm down

(exploding van)

It was always cucked. Have you been there in the past decade?

lived here my whole life. I feel like this shit is fairly recent though

what kind of marker/spray can would I need to do markings like that over posters? There's prime candidates in my city

I go to UVIC imao

it was up and normal yesterday and it was gone this morning

fuck yeah