Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Do you think Shia Ladouche just spends his time, crying in front of his computer with the Sup Forums main page open, just cursing and blaming us for his schizophrenia?

>autism>schizophrenia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vw9zyxm860Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely

No it's because he was diddled by hollywood (((executives))) when he was a young boy

I hope so...

I do, in fact, think that exact thing happens regularly

He has problems and he's american

No everything this guy does is a scam for attention
He's just thinking of what thing to do next
He actually hates us for getting his stream kicked out of the museum that's true because now he's not in any news for it
it doesn't keep him up at night though he's got a lot of money and shit he's probably getting laid right now while telling his hooker he knows she wants his autograph but he's not going to give it to her

(((cuck))) wants to diddle (((shia))). He responds
>JUST DO IT

This. He is a sexual assault survivor

We can only hope he uses this one day.

Delet this

Why?

So what is he planning next? Will he go back to the old format, do a flag indoors, or is he /divided/.

it was just a joke nigger.

He's just on some fucked up drugs.

So is the HWNDU """movement""" officially kill?

he was on track to be a decent actor then he fucked up

*nagger

I share a fucking birthday with this nigga. I celebrate my birthday a day after not to have people celebrating Shia's birth. Fuck this cunt.

RE
FUCKING
MINDER

I don't think a flag indoors could save him. Sup Forums proved its seriousness about ousting any HWNDU attempt

Anywhere he puts his flag, anywhere he has his stream, anywhere he claims not to be divided, we have our boys who will find a way.

youtu.be/vw9zyxm860Q

probably
lord knows I do so why not him too

This guy is based

It's beautiful

Hold on, Shia was really guarding that shit with a bat? I heard it from a buddy but I thought he was just joking.

and now he's completely broken after the nice policeman asked him about it and to show on the autobot where they did toughies