Human body in wikipedia

>human body in wikipedia
>white female and asian man
CHINK'D

Yeah, he's really crawling all over her.

post the high-res image you pleb, people will need to zoom in on his tiny Asian peensie

they really couldnt find an asian with an average dick for the photo? thats just embarrassing desu

>that peen

Definitely asian

they had to find the smallest dick so it wasn't too graphic when kids start googling penis

>size makes taboo
Nah

Seriously that penis is so tiny wtf

small but effective

Now that I think about it, why is black man/white women, black women/white man and white women/mudslime shilled so hard but any white/asian combo is harshly advocated against? That's a multiracial pairing I see demonized by the left harshy, my sister is dating a japanese guy and her black friend stopped talking to her kek. What is it?

>shaved like prostitutes

Absolutely disgusting.

seems liek they chose them because they have very difference in body type.

>small breasts
>similar nipples
>no penis
>neat and tight vagina
>similar arm build
The only difference is the woman has is a few inches shorter, has wider hips and slightly less broad shoulders.

This has nothing to do with pushing a sexual agenda and has evertything to do with pushing a gender agenda. They want to say "look boys and girls aren't much different, kids!" thats what all of this is about you fucking retards.

Its just more feminism/gender bending if anything.

very little difference*

jesus christ, that whole post is atrocious, but you get what I meant.

The bigger problem is
>roastie with uneven tits and a flat ass
>dicklet chink
Gotta be some of the worst representatives of what the human race has to offer.

Looks like a pretty soggy affair. You think they'd throw up something aspirational for fucks sakes.

Gay.

Ken had a larger penis

This stupid fucking slide thread made me laugh, thanks you idiots.

>he likes crabby dental floss
>he likes not having two more inches of visible tree stump but rather hides it behind shrubbery
Y the fuck u do dis

that hip:waist ratio

Mahmoud pls go
that poosey is joocey m8

They picked the Asian because his penis would be the least pronounced.

no body hair = degenerate

Her clit is bigger than his dick.

You laugh now but just remember this white boy. This feeling of "my dick is bigger haha" is the same, and I mean the VERY SAME feeling that even the lowliest black man feels about you. Just remember that in the end and at the end of day a black Adonis is fucking a 10/10 white bitch while you sit behind your desk laughing at penis comparison from a Wikipedia graphic.

Asian boipuccis belong to the BIG BLACK COCK

>white boy
its white boi you aspie, your bait is weak and your bloodline is weak

>niggers
>fucking a 10/10

you faggots have to trawl through a hundred years of social media to find a handful of examples, half of which are probably just pics they took with some niggerballer at a club.

the only size that matters to women is your wallet. stop getting twisted over stupid shit.

tiny dick

>finngoloid posting a picture of his ancestors

this

riced

A women and a Finn
What are you whining about xi?