youtube.com/watch?v=TiqO2h9hFJA
youtube.com/watch?v=B-S-Zm4IOcw
youtube.com/watch?v=WI2NYRhlM30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God Save the Queen

youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE

youtube.com/watch?v=bKaJ4b0XYmI

BASED

She lived long enough to save the realm twice.

>save the realm twice.
She destroyed our entire race you dumb cunt

>waaah Britain would be better off if Hitler wonnnn

Yeah, those German bombings against most major cities were just a prank, bro.

HoLords = denied.

The Queen understands the people better than the fat cats do.

God Save the Queen.

Support for my British brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=TiqO2h9hFJA

For the Commonwealth!

youtube.com/watch?v=B-S-Zm4IOcw

Glad some Americans still consider them apart of the Commonwealth indirectly. We are Brothers still.

Is that the entire act?

No of course not there are probably more pages upon pages of stuff they will be doing in this leave process of 2 years.

S

Desu!

Just looked it up on their legislation website. That's literally the whole act

Wew

The act doesn't need to be longer than that. It's literally just the intention to invoke an article. All further info is in the article 50 rules themselves.

>ID: fap

Yes, yes it is.

I'm so happy for you britbros, I hope it only goes up from here

Reminder that we'll probably drop out of the EU with no deal whatsoever given that the European Union wants to punish us and with Theresa May saying no deal is better than a bad deal they'll push a bad deal so we get no deal whatsoever.

Going to be fun desu.

Classy lady to the end.

She didn't had to bother.

No deal with the EU would be great for the UK. It would mean that EU manufacturers would start to resent the EU government, because they actually WANT trade with the UK, and the UK could just pick up trade with whoever they want under WTO regulations, from a pool of hundreds of countries that have lined up to trade with them.

Good times.

When does the Britian officially leave?

End of March 2019?

BENIS :D :DDD

Powerful Image

Exactly 2 Years from Now.

God save the queen.

Article 50 will be enacted upon at the end of the month. There will be two years of negotiations before permanently withdrawing in early 2019.

>tfw the Queen will never abolish parliment and just run the country herself
>tfw she will never personally behead Tony Blair then start an ethnic genocide
J U S T

Sorry the Germans didn't just lie on their backs and take it while the Brits attacked them for no reason

This is for you, brittos. To a strong and prosperous future! cheers m8s

S

>no reason
>long-standing and VERY well-known defensive pact with Poland

Either Hitler was a retard or he knew that war was 100% certain.

>Killing countless people
>invading and annexing neighbors
Yeah, no reason, it's just a prank BRO

No fucking way

Is this legit???

So it's official? No shenanigans can stop this trian now right?

Please don't remind me about how we responded to Hitlers peace offerings by bombing civilians, promptly causing Hitler, a life long admirer of Britain, to have to respond after months of assuming we were better than to keep doing this, eventually resulting in us getting into a war with them and losing our empire.

I try not to think about it.

>defensive pact
I'm sure the ethnic cleansing of German Poles in the Danzig corridor up to the start of the invasion was also done in defense.

>killing countless people
What people?

>invading and annexing neighbors
STOLEN RIGHTFUL GERMAN CLAY.

>ethnic cleansing of German Poles in the Danzig corridor

If Hitler was so fired up about helping his people and making Germany stronger, he would have simply repatriated the Germans living in Poland rather than use it as an excuse to begin a campaign of invasion and annexation.

Again, either a warlord or a retard.

>he would have simply repatriated the Germans living in Poland
Yes let's stop an ethnic cleansing, by enabling an ethnic cleansing.

Incidentally, he did do just that, for 8 years. 800000 Germans resettled from the Danzig cooridor in the 20's and 30's.

How many times does a man have to be stepped on before it is righteous for him to retaliate? If your answer is higher than 2 you're a cuckold and I'm glad evolution will ensure your shit-tier genes die with you

>How many times does a man have to be stepped on before it is righteous for him to retaliate?

In my opinion? One. But you better be damned sure of the consequences, and not cry when those spitfires rock themselves over Dresden.

And let's not pretend that there weren't a hundred other things he could have done.

need more of this twintails karen

They offered peace to the UK 30+ times.

>And let's not pretend that there weren't a hundred other things he could have done.
a hundred different ways to kiss ass don't compare to one way to tell the whole fucking world that you're not anybody else's bitch.

Of course I wouldn't expect an expat to understand

Finns really are nice people

S
S
S
SSsssssssss
I hate the EU , so jealous of you guys

jelly

Look at it this way: now you get more refugees!

>German elections aren't until 24 September

Whites are great, but ethnic Germans are autistic and should be wiped out by immigrants. They've destroyed Europe THREE (3!) TIMES in less than 100 years. I had an ethnic German roommate last year and he was one of the faggiest liberal cucks I have ever met. I genuinely have hatred for Germans

Real Germans died out 70 years ago desu

S

S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S
S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S
S S S S S S S S S S S S S S
S S S S S S S S S S S S S
S S S S S S S S S S S S
S S S S S S S S S S S
S S S S S S S S S S
S S S S S S S S S
S S S S S S S S
S S S S S S S
S S S S S S
S S S S S
S S S S
S S S
S S
S

>massacre all real Germans
>brainwash the dregs that remain
>complain 80 years later that they're not super hardcore redpilled after being beaten into submission
really makes you think

Godspeed Brittania

Back in the day my parents had 10 exchange students from Germany. What a bunch of bitches. Nice folks, but scared to fly a German flag in their own country. Some have come back later, and I always make sure to take them to the local guns, liquor, and weed pipe store, to give them a little taste of freedom.

This. Stupid war killed every decent German and most of the decent Frenchmen.

The fools! If only they offered peace 31+ tines!

:DDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=WI2NYRhlM30

>they offered peace

While gobbling up and annexing various European countries. Oh, boy. I can't see why the UK wouldn't accept that..

>peaceful solutions are kissing ass
>lol ur an expat

Sounds pretty autismal to me

Yeah, while invading Austria and Czechoslovakia, building up arms on the French boarder and going busing their air force and navy (which was against the treaty)

The stupid Brits should have invaded Germany in 1937

God save the Queen

Ooo das a benis :DDD

Another fun fact:
Wehrmacht forces suffered more casualties during the last 10 months of the war than in the previous 5 or so years.

They've only really been a country a little longer than that. I wish they'd separate again. Bismarck was dead wrong.

He's not the only one. On my wall. Rule Britannia

Krautboos fuck off.

S

Got the Australian flag on my wall,
Everyday i wake up to the Union Jack famalam

win

Probably good timing. That way the US has a chance to get itself sorted as well and to get whatever US/UK groundwork might be appropriate into place.

In celebration of this, I shall purchase bacon and bread tomorrow for the last of my HP sauce.

BRITONS NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHALL BEEEE SLAVES!

Most British of you good sir! However I most prefer the classic Fish and Chips', with a side of Exquisite Crumpets and fine Tea.

Mean't for

>you will never get to have bantz with the queen

why even live?

We should have honestly genocided the Germans and just taken the land, when you read some of the shit the nazis did it makes your blood boil

Makes sense they were such good allies with the japs

It'd be relatively a lot of work to batter and deep fry the fish at home for a one off. But maybe that would be an idea for real brexit tol buy a whole bunch of fish and do that for a week or something.

We've lost the Union Jack but at least I can see the Crown.

That is just fine Leaf, it is just fine.

Perhaps so, A lot of work is most rewarding in the end.

>Britain says it will protect Poland
>Germany attacks Poland
>Britain goes to war with Germany to secure Polish independance
>Germany: "WTF"

You're breaking poor Germany's heart.