Why People in the USA are forbidden to drink alcohol until 21 but are allowed to have guns even as kids...

Why People in the USA are forbidden to drink alcohol until 21 but are allowed to have guns even as kids. Here in germany teens can legaly drink alcohol with 14.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASVf4DqdDDs
youtube.com/watch?v=HOQFfyJ2bAw&t=129s
youtube.com/watch?v=MJEkRZjBrtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When can you own guns?

MADD is literally just as powerful as the NRA and AIPAC.

So what? Youth firearms licenses are available to 12 year olds in Canada and the legal drinking age is 18 or 19 depending on the province. Not that it matters.

maybe you should legally be allowed to learn english, you stupid fuck

>(1) post by this ID

remember to sage slide threads newfags.

With 18

I cant reply if there is nothing to reply faggot

You cannot own guns until you are 18 years of age in the United States of America.

Here's your (you) shill

You can't shoot up a school while drunk

a gun is not a mind influencing substance. alcohol is. a gun gives you lethal power, but it doesn't create lethal intent where non previously existed; alcohol can create lethal intent (or stupid intent, which is just as dangerous).

actually, you can own a gun at any goddamn age. You just can't buy one.

you can't possibly believe that the NRA and MADD are on AIPAC's level.

Because alcohol is degenerate and guns are fucking awesome.

Seriously. Stop drinking. You'll be surprised how much better you feel after a week or two of no alcohol. You regain more of your natural energy.

Then explain why Teens already have guns? A friend of me have a little Cousin in the USA, he is 15 and showed him all his guns.

Because of the eternal Baptist. Gas the Baptists! Religious war now!

>Here in germany teens can legaly drink alcohol with 14.
Not for much longer

Alcohol with 14? Which law states that?

> but are allowed to have guns even as kids

No they can't?

>Still can't smoke weed in most the U.S.

But yeah, alcohol and guns are fine...

Alcohol at 21 is retarded, but guns should have no age restriction, because there's no age restriction on freedom.

'merica.

You can get guns as gifts, you just can't buy one.

I wonder why there are so much school Shootings in your country then if guns are not dangerous. Never heard about that the shooter were drunk.

Yes there is. You can't have freedom until 18.

Why are there so many axe attacks in Germany if they aren't dangerous? checkmate athiests

underage aren't people. only people deserve freedoms.

Because of the second amendment, Hans. Why don't you start worrying about un-cucking your country before you try to cuck other nations?

>14
are you retarded?

With permission of the parents teens are allowed to drink stuff like beer

Becaus well over half their population believes in Noah's ark.

No obviously you, look one post under you

Why do you care?

What's your point?

Becouse im interested, we wouldnt need this board if not.

You've never been to America. People get drunk and fire guns all the time. My friend's last apartment had a hole in the ceiling from an accidental discharge while drunk.

Is that real ? Please not

because burgers are dumb kek

I drank underage all the time in high school desu.

seriously... do these kids look ready to drink alcohol?

>tips fedora

What is this? Some alternative reality? 16 for beverages like beer and 18 for everything else. As you are a full grown up with 18 you gott the right and responsibility for all your actions, includig drinking hard alcohol. Must be some proxy shit.

If not every idiot could buy a weapon you wouldnt have this problem. You can also fire a gun without being drunk.

Of course it's not. It's bantz, Hans. Same way that over half of your population believes that a guy who rapes 6 year olds is the most perfect human being ever.

Except that's true for you guys.

I dont think they are 14 or 16 more like 11

tell me about the boy's wet noodle stance

Fun fact, there's not a single statistic to suggest that gun control works. We tried it in America once, it didn't have any effect. Australia tried it too, it hasn't had any effect so far.

You're forbidden to sell alcohol to anyone under 21.
You're forbidden to sell guns to anyone under 18.
Parents may give alcohol and guns to their kids.

the only one holding their gun proper is the little girl..

Basically underage drinking can negatively affect brain development, whereas underage shooting has no effect on health with proper ear protection.

Hang on, I thought Islam forbid alcohol?

Is it illegal to give your kids guns? If not its the same

>tfw fairly liberal but love guns
Even my friend/weed dealer who's an unironic communist and can border on being an SJW wants a concealed carry permit, maybe it's because we live in the south i dunno

In America we can't let our kids get drunk; It would make it too hard for them to shoot their would-be sandnigger rapists in the face with their guns.

You know better my friend

Well we didn't 1.2 million of the fuckers in the span of two years so I'm afraid to say I don't.

No? The legal age for alcohol is 18 you retard

You can give your kids guns, but as long as they wear proper ear protection it still won't hurt them. In fact, that's why we're pushing for suppressors to stop being taxed, so that it'll be easier to buy them and there will be less unintended hearing loss.

The most favourite name of london is mohammed so dont act like you are not cucked.

Dont even know your own laws retard

>I wonder why there are so much school Shootings in your country then if guns are not dangerous.
Because Americans are, on average, dumber, poorer and less educated. It's got a set of crime statistics like you wouldn't believe.

Somehow, your neighbour Switzerland has about as much guns per capita, but doesn't have that many shootings: because Switzerland is a happy, rich, smart, well-educated nation. Guns don't cause crime statistics, people do.

Oh and fyi, I'm a regular at schutzenfesten close to our border. People get pissed drunk there and still shoot, and I haven't heard of a single shooting incident on one. Again, smart and educated people, even under the influence, aren't going to cause crime.

The federal government threatens individual states with stripping funding if the state decides to lower it.

Brain is still developing.

>he doesnt /drunk/ post
lmfao'ing @ ur life

>implying
I'm drunk rn. Also I have guns. god bless the usa

Most shootings are niggers. Niggers everywhere other than the US have similar crime rates, because they're niggers.

Fun fact. As you ried it there were weapions all around.
>hurr durr we can't. Weapons are everywhere.....
wtf merica. But all in all, I don't care. Just caring about the excuses. Instead saying we were into it way before and couldn't you try to find some excuse. Fuck it. Either or. We didn't give a fuck and you shouldn't, too.

Kids can drink under parental approval and supervision.

America is a gun culture.

You should learn some English m8, or stop being drunk, because you're not making any sense at all.

shit-creatures are invading your country and fucking your whole family

not that you care, kraut fagit

I don't agree with America's drinking laws.

I got a ticket for holding an unopened beer at the age of 20 when I was hanging around my 21 year old roommate at some apartments.

I didn't even know that shit was illegal, I thought since it was unopened I was okay.

Nope, the cop was the biggest bitch about it.

Then why didn't it work in Australia, where they forcefully confiscated almost all the guns?

bye germany

Because if someone wants to commit a crime, they'll break the law to do it. That doesn't make sense to people for some reason.

Because the mentally disturbed kids who shoot up schools don't typically have the balls to get an illegal firearm, they just either use their dad's or go buy one at walmart.

>minority Americans

Remember, most crimes (mostly violent ones) are perpetrated by people who don't descend from europeans. I've got a gun underneath me but I'm only bringin her out if one of those people wants to be another statistic.

I can barely afford ammo and guns for myself. Can't imagine letting three little shits piss even more of my money away making holes in my backyard and shed.

Damn, got exposed by a toothpaste.
Yes, I am drunk and don't even know he sense of my sentence.
What I wanted to say is simple.

>The US got a whole history made of weapons
>taking them from then now would never work

That's all and I am going to sleep now.

Maybe the same reason that by the time an American is 18 he's seen about 20,000 graphic murders on broadcast TV but 0 penises.
>Murders: OK
>Penises: Worse than Hitler

Oh I do care my spic comrade. The thing is he EU as a whole cares more than you do. Building a useless wall and celebrating an economy downfall instead fighting ?
Oh I forgot Trump is fighting with drones instead men, just in case he doesn't look THAT bad in america.
Meanwhile in america: Crime goes up and people feel less safe.
Great accomplishement.
Today german's Mistress meets Trump and I know he will spill some shit about her... just to look good and make europe weaker on the outside. Great afford then.
It is time for world war 3 without you.
We are already preparing for that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ASVf4DqdDDs
youtube.com/watch?v=HOQFfyJ2bAw&t=129s youtube.com/watch?v=MJEkRZjBrtE

Good bye dipshit.