Happening:Israel intercepted missile from Syria

Arabs say they aimed to Jerusalem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn_l2yS6H2o
youtu.be/oTrRmFQkDZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happening!

Kikes should get bombed

WW3 FINALLY AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

It's probably some bottle rocket fired from Golan or some shit.

Oh shit. Isis or Assad? Why can't we kill them all?

FALSE FLAG

Hey Rabbi
Whatcha doin?

FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay FAKE and gay

FUCK OFF ISRAEL

YOU WILL PAY FOR 9/11

exactly. not happening

Good lad.

Now Israel is going to bomb Assad instead of al-Qaeda or even ISIS.

Israel retaliated

Good. Hope they bomb you filthy miles back to the Stone Age

Why would Isreal bomb their own troops?

Soros PMC trying to start shit.

HOLY SHIT THERE'S TANKS BEING MOVED ON TRAINS
CONFIRMED

>miles
What on God's green earth did he mean by this?

called it
Fucking kikes.

spell-correction from 'kikes' is my guess

oy vey! you must retaliate shlomo

>"Hehe, if this won't make the goyim to invade Syria, nothing will!"

Missile from SA-5 when the Israeli jets were coming back from Syria.
funny thing is the the debris fell off in Jordan.

Holy shit

But if Israel attacks Russia, Russia might attack Israel and then means.....

SHALOM

itt SHILLS TRYING TO CONVINCE GOYS TO FIGHT IN MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL

tanks in 30

more jewish tricks (if its even true, you can't ever believe jews).

how convenient.

If it's a choice between the Jews and the shit skin mudslimes, I'd rather the Jews win desu. I hope Israel bombs the ever loving fuck out of Syria.

What are your thoughts on this Sup Forums? Who is currently more dangerous to the world?

Israelis bombed the shit out of some of the various factions getting close to the Golan heights. Syrian air defence was caught with it's pants down and only responded after the strikes. The strike craft were back in Israeli airspace and the missiles chased them in.

Israeli static air defence shoot down one of the missiles fired at Israeli planes.

Not happening.

Israel were conducting airstrikes inside Syria and Syria responded with anti-air missiles, none hit though, shame.

jews are 6 million times better than muslims

If Israel attacks Syria***

Cool. Are you going to go to war with Russia?

Who gives a shit? Not America, no reason to care

debris of the missile of course

Pfft... many many more Muslims then that died by the hands of other Muslims.

Jews are the reason there is a Muslim problem.

Jews going for the clay
youtu.be/xn_l2yS6H2o

trump is such a good goy, this will not end well for us.
obama may have been an establishment puppet, but at least he seemed to not give a fuck about the kikes in israel

of course they fucking did. fucking kikes

I like Jews. Please kill them Arabs for me. Thanks :)

Rare?

NEED CONFIRMATION

Uncommon

I'm not gonna argue against that, but I will argue that mudslimes are currently a much bigger threat than kikes. We can deal with the Jews after we wipe out the muslims

FULL WAR!!!!!

GET THE NUKES READY

>t. shlomo

Dear God Israel has just attacked the USS Liberty

Thanks, Hovik :)

>Israel bombs Syria
>Syria fires an AA missile
>Kikes cry
Well done on bombing an Army that's fighting both ISIS and al-Qaeda.

this happens literally every day, the only special thing is that the missiles came from Syria

Israel has an Always Retaliate policy when it comes to foreign attacks, and with the US in Syria and Assad in disarray no one will give a shit.

But I'm Catholic

one thing i don't understand is if Sup Forumstards are really that pro-war or just using FUNI MAYMAYS AND TROOLING XD

have you ever been in a war? do you have any idea how horrible it is to see your friends die right at your side? the indescribable chaos...

its easy to think that war is a good thing while staying under your mother's dresses

the syrians did what? well guess we gotta expand israel and kill some palestinians.

again?

war in the middle east when?

Israeli bro, why are you still there?

It's extremely entertaining to watch from my mothers basement.

>Oh no, we failed to intercept it
>Level the Dome of the Rock
>Blame Syria

DUDE WAR LMAO
WAR
LMAO

There's a third option.

Both gets wiped out. You don't have to pick sides, in fact you shouldn't pick sides because the enemy of my enemy is not at all my friend or ally.

Shut up and prepare for the Russian invasion of your country, faggot.

I'm not pro-war so much as pro-"nuke Tel Aviv"

Not the question at hand Shlomo. Go shill somewhere else

So basically, Israel is going to war with Syria and force Trump to make a choice.

please be true

Fuck off, we won't fight for you

Uh... It was ISIS.

>it was clearly assad who tried bombing us!

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *breath* IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES

Muslims have absolutely no power whatsoever within our societies. Whereas Jews own our banks, our media, our politicians, ect ect. So fuck off retard, Jews are the bigger threat x 1000000

Globalist backed Rebellion in syria failed so theyre false flagging for an all out war with the big dogs and either russia backs down or we ww3

coem to SA bros
comfy and safe from the nooks

>there is an alternative universe where Hillary "Let's Mossad the Assad" Clinton rules America

Wait, Armenia is a country?

I thought the roaches killed you all

Why? If Jews lose we can easily defeat inbred shitskins. Shill.

Good idea, buying boat ticket to Uruguay now.

Trump said it best.
youtu.be/oTrRmFQkDZ8

WW3 is officially started?

Pffft just stop, Steinberg.

It's been confirmed as anti aircraft missile fired at Israeli jet who were bombing a weapons delivery to Hezbollah.

YEA WE WW3 NOW

the jews never lose

THE JEWS HAVE ALL THE CLUES

>TFW cant buy anymore IMI when israel is wiped off the map.

feels bad

Why did Israel bomb Syria first?

russia nuke Israel please

good goy

when will they use the 'Samson Option'. In the end ALL goy are enemies of Israel.

WW3 starts on a 17th 2017
wEw lads

Nah, just the normal jewish trickery.
They attacked hezbollah a lot of times over the span of the conflict in Syria and nothing ever happens.

This time, someone in syria fired an old missle at the fighter jets, and of course missed them with their ancient tech.

You will hear stuff like that, more then a few times more in the next few years.

The jews are afraid, since nearly all nearby countries hate them and with Iran gaining more influence, so to their enemies in forms of additional weapons and combat experience.
So they strike key targets to slow down the process.

>being so reliant on being seen as the victim by the western world that you would even shoot missiles at yourself

Fuck the kikes, how is your water supply doing, another selfshoa when ?

>indescribable chaos...
Are you really asking?

When will Russia finally pass one of their spare nukes to Iran or Hezbollah? For the love of God may these kikes be reduced to ash

All will be reveled in april 1st

I think you mean
>3/15/17

There is literally nothing wrong with Assad

Trump is trying to work with you kikes, the Saudis, and Egypt and now you just had to fuck it all up.