Trump supporter assaults LGBTQ couple

Apologize.

Nice red paint

Gays are so theatrical.

Those dykes had a fight and are trying to cover it up is what happened.

>popeye
>it's 2017
if you can't realize this as a Sup Forums operation you need to go back to /readit/

you know god damn well these little dykes provoked it for facebook likes

Probably fake, but based if true.

you get raked last

>Visible lacerations?
Nope.
>Bruising?
Nope.
>Swelling?
Nope.
Virtue/Victim signaling?
Very.

I wonder what could have happened, lads?

Previous photos of the aftermath showed minimal damage, if any at all.

Suddenly blood everywhere?

Really makes one contemplative of the circumstances.

Where's the swelling.

here update you lazy noggers

No bruises, no cuts, no swelling...

this fake shit is why people hate the attention whore fags

Fake and literally gay.

Hahah, I'm the Marine who did it. I'm 6'6, 285lbs, and I totally overpowered them. My wife and I were sneering at them all night trying to get them to leave. Then one of them had the balls to ask us what we were looking and, and I said "couple of broken dykes with penis envy", and they got all red faced.

Then when we left, like 20 minutes after they did, they were out in their car trying to hide their faces, but they were watching us. I saw them and flipped them off and shouted "dyke!". That really pissed them off. Then I did a donut in the parking lot right in front of where they were parked. I made sure they saw my Trump 2020 sticker and my "Come and take it" cannon.

They had tears streaming down their faces. I peeled out and left them in a cloud of smoke, shouting "you're going to hell dykes!" Then I punched my wife so they could see me abusing a woman. That must have been what set them off.

My wife don't care though. She's tough like that. So when these carpet gobbling trolls pulled up behind us at the stoplight, she was like "I'm gonna go take care of this myself." She straight up bit one of them! Like right in the hand. And then she spit on her, and they both kept crying. So I decided I'd put an end to it and take them both down. I got out and just started wailing on them with my 6'6 275 frame. Then one squirmed away and got a tire iron and started bashing me with it, screaming "love is love". Then she took the crowbar and jammed it into my ribs. That's when I got pissed off.

I told them that jesus hates them, and that I'm a nazi who wants to gas lesbians. I then said that their love is inferior to my love because it's not natural. And one of them did a really long response using big words, trying to convince me to let them live. I'll admit I was moved.

Anyway, I bashed them both some more just for shits and giggles, then I grabbed my wife by the neck and threw her into the truck bed and drove off. Everything they said about me was true.

they got shills in gookinstain now? All that blood but no cuts or bruises.

oh one of these again. I haven't seen one that isn't fake yet.

hot

>No cuts
>No bruises
...right...

i'm so confused. i thought the girl on the left wad the girl on the rights little brother

fucking freakizoid lefties are so weird

fuckin-A-right!

Did she just take her menstrual blood and smear it on her face? That's not even remotely believable. At least slash your cheek open or something

lol look at that gay fag posing for the camera covered in spirit cooking juice

ITS SERIOUS YOU GUYS FAGGOTS ARE IN DANGER

They shove their sexuality upon people and others reacted badly. Good news, they're as dumb as they can get and asked for it, so it's likely it'll happen again.

Should have finished bashing their faces in.

>tfw you wish this was real instead of a case of watcha doin'

lesbians are even worse than gay men because at least gay men can be happy. lesbians are trash

>no swelling
>fake sadness
>no hematoma
>no injury
k

If a guy who 6'6 and even remotely buff was beating up a girl, she would get completely fucked up. She would - beyond any possible doubt - have AT LEAST visible lacerations and bruises. Not a few splatters of red paint on her face.

Milo Yiannopolous explained lesbians and dykes loved faking crimes. Like the lesbian ex-marine who faked a rude customer at a restraunt. No cuts or bruises at all. Looks like they smeared fake blood. They can fuck off.

>inb4 milo is a joo fag!!! he came to my college so i went and saw him. it was free.

Deserved it, look at those /fa/ approved flame shorts

>knocked unconscious
>not a single bruise

+like

that the funny thing. They wasting everyone time chasing after fictional characters.

>The restaurant tells KRQE News 13 that it believes the man and wife accused in the attack paid in cash, meaning they didn’t have credit card information to help police identify them by name.

please enlighten me about this popeye phenomenon.

This is fake as fuck.

Why does she have blood on her knuckles? Shouldn't it be on her palms if it's her own blood.

Where are the injuries? I see no breaks in the skin

No bruises or swelling on her face where the blood is.

Kek

If a 6'6 bloke hit her multiple times she'd be dead

Clearly the 6'6 buff dude lacerated his hands punching this chicks boney face and promptly lost all strength from blood loss.

He's lucky that she fainted at the
sight of blood, dude could've died.

I bet the blood came from their babyhole.

That's fake as fuck. No cuts, no bruises.

Is this a joke? That's the extent of the bruising from a buff, 275 pound guy who weighs 6'6 beating the shit out of a girl until she goes unconscious?

>normal couple vomit blood out of pure disgust when these two walk by
>use the blood to play victim

FAKE NEWS

the girl in the picture said the guy was built like popeye

We're sorry, (((rabbi)))

This was on Sup Forums a few days ago. They say they were beaten, with one of them being choked out. Lets break this down; attacker was a husband and wife, husband 6'6" 200+

Theres blood but...
>no visible wound where blood could have came from, appears to be smeared on.
>no blood on clothing
>no swelling/bruising
>they claim to have been choked; no bruising on either neck, no burst blood vessels in eyes.

All signs point to -> that's a fucking lie

5th grade halloween costume/10

Looks like one was eating the other out during her time of the month and decided to shitpost about it.

>Then one squirmed away and got a tire iron and started bashing me with it, screaming "love is love"

I love you user.

kek

>he punched me in the face
>then she punched me in the face
>then he punched me in the face repeatedly
>then he punched me in the face again
>then he punched me in the face a bit more

too much lesbian Power Rangers

he was also getting deployed to Afghanistan the next day. He was also in his 40's. She went all out with this character

lol where did the "blood" come from ? Where is the police report of the assault ?

Why are leftists such a pathological liars ? Always with lies, manipulation, false propaganda, etc.

inb4 no police report

Maybe she was falcon punched?

old hoax

>Dykes

Who is that 14 year old dude, though?

Does that mean the third most common reaction is laughter?

>lots of blood but no swelling
Wow. It's fucking fake.

Hey faggot, whatcha doing?

I'll apologize when Hillary apologizes for BLM.

In other words, NEVER!

Most likely staged false-flag bullshit like most of these "reports" If the dumbass is too fucking stupid to CC then he's at least partly to blame.

I'm all for blasting violent offenders into judgement day, but I'm skeptical because of all the wolf crying of the left.

Better find a new GF sweetie. You might masquerade as a butch lesbian but being manly means being able to defend yourself and your woman. She looks pretty effeminate so get ready for her hardwiring to kick in and have her lose all respect for you.

Also
>getting your ass whipped by someone with a 31.8 BMI

dyke is trying to say she got hit multiple times by some gigahick.

>no wounds just "blood"
>clearly staged photo opps
>story makes no sense

yawn, another one of these.

Highest rates of domestic violence out of any relationship dynamic in the case of a pair of dykes. Liars. Where's the alt knight when you need him?

I seriously don't believe this. Ive gotten my ass kicked a couple times and a 6'6" mother fucker would definitely cause more damage. there are no lacerations, no swelling, nose is fine, no jacked up eye.It literally looks like she cut her hand or something and dabbed it on her face.

Where did all that blood come from if there are no open cuts on the face from being hit? Not to mention lack of bruising & swelling. Real life isn't like a movie you dumb cunts.

Who is* 6'6 not "weighs" 6'6
Whoops

Wow faking an assault for likes. How LGBTQ like.