Pedogate - wikileaks (article in post)

WikiLeaks has it all. What do you guys think?
neonnettle.com/features/786-pentagon-insider-wikileaks-has-it-all-pedogate-9-11-kennedy-cia-hacking

This shit is disgusting and disturbing to the highest degree.

"If that fucking bastard is elected we all hang from a noose!" - Hilldawg

>If Trump muzzles Pence, and guides this nation by his instincts

Pence confirmed meme

Make one bruh.
I garrentee Saudi and Israel will have to go to war after this. As both are fake USA allies. When the American people hate Saudi and Israel they will lose our support and only one power can stand in that region. Likely they will take the heat off Iran. USA will likely be tired up with a war in North Korea. Iraq goes to Iran and starts another war. Pakistan and India likely go to war. World war 3 likely starts here. Russia and USA likely take the same side to save the world. Just like the last two world wars. Just a thought.

If Julian has all that info, and hasn't dumped it, I hope someone shoots him in his fucking face

It's sensitive you idiot.

What do you think the people will do? They'll kill every single politicians, intelligence agent, and billionaire.

Innocent people would die, people who helped us get this info.

It has to be released in parts.

They are releasing it in parts so far. I'm sure you watch the news. WikiLeaks releases everything in parts. Duh

Plus releasing it in parts helps continue the narrative. Time to digest you know.

Bump

I know the legion of kek is itching to wage all out meme war. That's why he has summoned us all here. It's time to mobilize the troops. Pound these hashtags with all your memes and facts. Flood them with #pizzagate. Throw this shit in their faces. C'mon men, you wanna meme forever?
#TheResistance #WeThePeople #Resist #TrumpLeaks #RussiaGate
#TrumpTreason
#Trumprussia#SessionsMustResign #PenceEmails

If I had such info, I'd release it immediately. If you hesitate, anything can happen. They can interfere, compromise it etc. It already happened, didn't it? Some files were changed, CRC wasn't valid etc...

I'll leave this here:

#Granbury Solutions

"Top notch security and control over drops, runs, and who gets to take what delivery when."

Go to Google play store and see how many apps they have. Probably handle half of North America's consumer end business on child sex trafficking. Any investigators out there? Any? I have to work n shit. I can't do this forever.

I'm sorry, I don't give a fuck about the lives of politicians, or fucking traitor spook garbage. Billionaires can take care of themselves or fucking die, I dont give a fuck. You fucking pussy

We should meme scaphism for those fucks into reality.

Stop looking at this primarily as a battle between nation states. The same globalist conglomerate run most of the intel agencies. They are the private army of the corporate shadow gov. If they go down its more likely that thel just switch to the private intel groups that they outsource allot of their work to anyway. The CIA will just become a private entity (it already is but thel just drop the pretence of being federal). This is where things will get messy. The shadow gov may well get even more violent if it senses that its loosing a grip. This could take many forms, like a large scale domestic terrorist movement. They could also attack the US through Mossad, MI5 et al. You could see a full on insurrection if it gets to the stage where the entire rats nest is hauled in for prosecution over 9/11, the child trafficking operations, the hidden technology, their journalist assassination operations ect. They have been planning a literal coup against the republic for quite some time. This goes deeper than the CIA tho, the CIA represent an entire social caste..a neo-aristocratic cult of sorts and if they go down the entire cult is under threat..So expect violence from them no matter how protracted the process is. Personally i think your making a mistake in drawing this out too much. It just gives them time to regroup and prepare. Wikileaks should dump the stuff faster, and Trump should just go in full Blitzkrieg. Let them devolve into terrorism imo. Send the bastards into full panic mode so they get sloppy and reveal themselves

>neonnettle
Where do you morons find these websites?

Yeah what narrative? How can neo-con shoot in their own head?

FAKE NEWS

>What do you think the people will do? They'll kill every single politicians, intelligence agent, and billionaire. (and this is bad)

Not really.

Fox News just reported an explosion in MD a suburb outside DC. Could be something.

Just the ones that rape kids. The criminal politician is well known and we don't stir up about that. They have literally nothing to worry about, I don't want to run the government I am not smart enough to. The ones that torture children surely might die. But that's ok. Corrupt politicians can just go to court, how cares, the approval sting of Congress has been 11% before and we all are still rational about how we deal with things. The good politicians will be regarded as heroes of our time, and can take control of the country, build back it's military and bridges and highways, and build that border wall with Mexico. I encourage the government to hold strong through this time of draining the swamp, sure some of your colleagues are going to be found out to be child sex predators, they will go to court and stand trail just like if they were anyone else. Everybody has the same rights and punishments in this nation and it will stay that way. No matter your political rank, you will be found out. The faster this gets over with the better for us, and surely for you to. The information is already clear, and it already is out. We don't need WikiLeaks telling us the story or providing any more information. The evidence is massive, it would be in court a year ago if it wasn't for the influence of the Clinton foundation and media matters and CNN. The citizens aren't as stupid as you leaders think we are. We know how to read, and many of us really do love reading your books. The gig is up.

I saw, two hours ago. No clear details yet. Large fire, possibly an explosion in Maryland.

Kind of like one back in Nov or Dec last year connected to that Muslim Prince

I'm sure they have quite a lot of disturbing stuff.

>Mt Etna erupts
>Explosion in Cyprus
>Paris IMF explosion

Something's going on