Wake up today feeling good

>wake up today feeling good
>go outside to pickup the newspaper
>car pulls into the driveway in front of me
>fat dude steps out of the car
>(I live in a tourist attraction city)
>asks me where the nearest gas station is because he has only 4 miles worth of gas in a Jersey accent
>fool him into driving into the woods (5 miles until you run into a dead end)
>mfw

How do you shit on Americans?

Good question.

Most Romanian women are either cam whores or legit prostitutes.

What a sad reality..

>Implying an American would want to visit your shithole.

I made that fat faggot a huge favor. He has to walk 5 miles, he will thank me one day.

that's pretty devilish

Yes

You glorious bastard.

what's Romania's policy on letting the tourist bring in there handgun inside the country ? if it's permitted, plz run, the BurgerLard will be pissed as a bee

If someone kills me the gypsy curse falls on him and his whole family will die before them

Still making this thread with this lame story. Every time you change it a little. But its always the same. Go do it for real , then big bad american will come back and fucking gut you romanigger.

>I made that fat faggot a huge favor.
Maybe you should make yourself a huge favor and learn english faggot.

I did and its very funny

i used to do this in my home town except I'd give them directions to the mission so they'd get robbed by abos

The real question is what is an American doing in Romania?
3/4 of Americans don't even know where that is.

Did they ever come back for you? Never happened to me since he doesnt have any gas left haha

You forgot the part where you and your friends went and robbed him, dirty gypsie

Poo in the loo

nah, they're one with the tobwabba now

Stop fighting you two and get back into the sewers

romanians are equally as bad if you guys werent considered (((europeans))) you would be much farther down the scale than pajeets

Hey Hey, that's no way to talk to your ancestral cousins !

Pajeets immigrants detected.
Poo in the loo

>urinal I use at work is an American Standard
>mfw American Standard is a toilet brand

>mericunt tourists in Port Douglas
>be friendly because they're white and due to the arrogant mericunt tourist meme, they generally nice and very respectful
>get them bullshit stories about the bush and abos while they buy me free drinks
>mericunts love me because I fit the Australian stereotype and sound like crocodile Dundee.

fat people need to be executed not helped. This is a good first step however.

Not nice, not nice at all Romania.

Your country is a 3rd world shithole and your strategy to make it better is to shit on the only people in your country with money: tourists

wew

Not gonna lie I really like the Crocodile Dundee stereotype and was quite disappointed when I passed through Brisbane and encountered none of it.

PSA to all foreign countries:

If you ever meet a leftie from the USA. Some cocksucking faggot cuckhold from California, or some stupid whore who thinks she is "experiencing the world", you need to tell them to fuck off.

Let them know that they aren't welcomed there, and tell them to get back into their American liberal containment center. Punch them in the fucking face too if you get the chance.

We've already started that here in the states. Illinois people aren't allowed in some Wisconsin places. We egg their car and kick them out of the pub.

It's funny how his punctuation was better than yours.

>>(I live in a tourist attraction city)
>Romania

we already do this burgerBro ,the niggers who come from america to experience the motherland are the worst kek they even get shit from our niggers as well

I've been seeing Americans traveling to Romania lately because it's dirt cheap and they have castles and shit

It's still their duty to bully and harass every non right-winger they see. Tell them "congratulations on Trump's victory!" then give them wrong directions/bad travel advice/punch them and run

I had no idea niggers could make it back to the motherland. They usually can't even make it outside of town.
Tell them South Africa doesn't take EBT and welfare money

My initial reaction was anger. Then I Keked. well played.