/Islam/ - Islam General: Chastity Edition

Welcome to /Islam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life; one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

This thread’s topic is chastity. Muslims currently have the highest rate of virginity at marriage and the lowest number of average pre-martial partners in the US by a long shot. Why has Islam managed to reinforce adherance to chastity where as Christianity has not?

Resources:

>The basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>FAQ
Coming Soon!

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

OP template:
pastebin.com/6nNt22Nf

Other urls found in this thread:

virtualmosque.com/ummah/women/hijab-niqab/is-it-allowed-for-women-to-teach-mixed-gatherings/
youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY
youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM
youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc
youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw
youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY
youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU
quran.com/2
theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/quran_2191_commentary/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelicalism
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4
youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get your religion out of my country

Leave
Don't ever try this thread here again

To anyone interest, I found a really interestinf article the other day that led me to do more research: virtualmosque.com/ummah/women/hijab-niqab/is-it-allowed-for-women-to-teach-mixed-gatherings/

Should women he allowed to lead mixed congregations, personally, it seems the textual and historical evidence for such is there.

Question, how do Muslims view Muslims of other races in general? Arab, Persian, African, Asian, etc

Interested*

It's noteworthy that people even take issue with this and chalk it up being a breach of chastity/modesty guidelines when it seems pretty clear cut that it is allowed, and even commendable.

Also, why is it that there are not many vocal Muslim speakers who speak out against radicals in their religion? Seems like it is only ex-Muslims.

Muslims currently have highest rate of exploding on sight and the lowest number of non-sheep sexual partners.

There is a lot more unity between Eurasian muslims than any Eurasian group and African group. Most mosques in my area, just like most churches are either all black or non-black.

Fuck niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8 youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU

this is a ten out of ten in islam also pic related is why islamic women need to cover up

>thousands of muslims shitskins are starving to death in yemen at this very moment

(((This thread)))

hello op can u show me how to make BOOMBA???

Muhammad, may piss be upon him

alright, two can play this game

>quran.com/2
>2:191
>And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Get the fuck out.

Because so many muslim people have an us vs them mindset and massive victim compled that they'll spew pic related before actually admitting there is a problem. It's unfortunate really.

>have the highest rate of virginity at marriage
If you don't count goat fucking
Please get sword fucked by crusaders akmed

also sage

post qt muslim girls ITT

It's either that or Commie-Liberalism

In general,there is little to no discrimination as one of the most well known verses in the Quran says "No people should mock another kind of people for the latter could be better (in general) than them."

>Muslims currently have the highest rate of virginity at marriage

Just seen that. I sure hope 8 years old are pretty much all virgins lol

theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/quran_2191_commentary/

Classical out of context verse that is debunked again and again.

What is Islam on economy?

>implying muslims don't cheat..kys

Son you disappoint

Blacks have a natural tendency to be criminal I do not trust them by default.

SANDNIGGERS GET OUT

>In general,there is little to no discrimination as one of the most well known verses in the Quran says "No people should mock another kind of people for the latter could be better (in general) than them."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
top kek

yeah, no

come back and see me after your reformation

and fuck you to, you ever try to hide stuff from me again and I'll stab you

If you convince your 9 year old kid to blow herself up and she doesn't kill any infidels, does she go to hell for suicide?

Dont know why you tagged me, I'm the OP! I was saying in that a lot of people are really adverse to admitting there is problem. Saudi Arabia has spent hundreds of billions of dollars over the past 60 years to promote Wahhabism and it has had an effect.

I think the sexes should stay segregated during the prayer simply to avoid needless distractions. However I don't see much harm in a woman leading the prayer except that their aren't many woman scholars or imams or reciters as far as I know

>thousands of muslims shitskins are starving to death in yemen at this very moment
>and Le Weedman just sent them 650million dollars worth of abortion pills and condoms
Is Le Weedman actually... Dare I say, /ourguy/? That sounds like a masterful troll directed at the relief effort if you ask me.

Former isil fighter here, highest rate of virginity haha sure thing

It's talking about faith in general, Christians and Jews can still go to paradise in Islam.

> Muslims currently have the highest rate of virginity at marriage

Pretty fucking easy when your wife is 9

ALLAHU AKBAR
L
L
A
H
U

A
K
B
A
R

I think they should be led by the same imam in prayer, but slightly segregated, as was done in the time of the prophet. Yes, I agree on not putting women and men directly next to each other though.

The FBI will sure love this post.

Thank you, my Turkish friend!

After (((reforation))) it will be the same bullshit as christianity.

kys subhuman scum.

Just so you know, burning a translation of the Quran is not in of itself offensive. Only burning an Arabic one is.

>oy vey! it's not true.

lol Islam is literally the beast of revelation. I swear on my life it is and I can prove it

So the communism general didn't work out so you really believe this will work instead?
Lmao go away reddit.

Interesting thread so far. One more question I have is why are so many Muslims so evangelical? Is it just that you relate God to all parts of your life? Some people I've met seem almost barbaric because they constantly praise God for even the smallest thing in a loudly public way.

It's Swedish, so it's basically the same thing.

>Implying I'm a communist
Wie gehts, Ost-Deutscher?

you think I give a shit about your opinion? think again, inbred retard.

If you would stopped marrying your first cousins, stopped fucking children and stopped beating your wifes, islam would be an accaptable religion.

fucking checked, quads of truth.

>Brazzers University

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelicalism

Both evangelicals and Muslims are encourage to actively attempt to convert people to the faith whenever an opportunitt presents itself. So in essence, they are similar in that regard. Muslims also believe in pre-destination, and occasionalism dominates modern Islamix thought, so most believe that God has a hand in every little thing that hapoens in their life.

Kek

>implying Islam is not communistic
Replace workers and farmers with Muslims and Bourgeoisie with non Muslims and you get the same shit.

Nos that's a proper bait post.

Islam is a form of degeneracy to brainwash people to ruin their industry and army.

Majority of islamic states are ex-colonies. If you accept religions of slaves (islam = "obedience"), you will become a slave. That is why "islam for goys" is promoted by jews.

Jews promoted many degenerate religions and fake languages.

Islam is a peaceful religion. Look at christians not making cakes for gays, muslims make them since its a feminist religion.

may pee pee and poo poo be upon mohammed coz hes a massive cock sucker

This cant be real, haha.

Where do I find the best muslim whores?

Go build me a pyramid you fucking gypsy

They deserve to die for that, that's disgusting.

Islamic doctrines talks of equality quite a bit, but not equity. It's not even close to communism.

Yep, the Islamic world used to be very progressive! The west has only outstripped the middle east in the last few hundred years.

>op is scared to eat this

This is a known fact that Muhammad (PBUH), appropriated the term for the head god of the Meccan pantheon.

kek spooky, fukken saved.

Not really, it's just best we avoid it. If there is nothing else of substance, a Muslim is encouraged to eat otherwise haram foods. It is merely a test of faith, one that I abide by.

Dropping the real red-pills over there. Now let's take into account that "Taquia" is a thing, and that most sensible persons wouldn't tell the truth about what was asked in the pic. So double or tripple that number displayed.

>test of faith
test of autism* ftfy

Yeah, bitch, tell me how beautiful Islam is. This is the fate of European women at the hands of Piglam.

Islam is a Theocracy. See Dearborn,, M I,

Mr President. Your citizens are ready to assist you to re-establish democracy in Dearborn.

Once a year Islam has their most Holy Day. I'd like to see ONE MILLION AMERICANS converge on Dearborn and help Islam celebrate.... Their soon departure.

(1)
Here are **some** reasons why I don't believe in Islam anymore.

* Not compatible with evolution
* Very violent and ridiculous hadiths
* No evidence for a god
* Treatment toward homosexuals
* Errors in Quran
* Slavery in islam
* Failure of Islamic civilization.
* Anti-intellectualism.
* Terrorism.
* Violence. Dealing with problems with violence rather than reason, debate, thought, and rhetoric.
* No freedom of speech.
* No independent, critical, or philosophical thought, morality is whatever Mohammad said.
* General hatred of philosophy.
* Wanting things or supporting them not because they are good and you have thought it through, but because it's the Islamic thing to do. i.e. Shari-ah or the Caliphate. Both of these would make the world a horrible place, but don't expect Muslims to put any thought into that.
* Discouraging people from having any critical thought by claiming that they are not scholars. The scholars are mostly idiots with immoral opinions.
* Using ad-hominem attacks, slander, and libel to shut down debate.
* Mentally deficient ways of dealing with real-world problems by becoming more religious and praying.
* Obsessions with how the Prophet cut his nails and did other things, like come the fuck on.
* Need to control people's appearance.
* Blatant racism on every side.
* In conflict with everyone at their borders whether Muslims or not, historically and in contemporary terms. Like can any of your fuckers make any friends and get along?
* Hatred of pretty much everyone.
* No interest in getting along and being functional in the West.
* Always feeling like you don't belong.
* Total lack of leadership, not one idiot in this whole civilization that I am proud of.
* Wasting time doing useless shit. Wasting time learning to read Arabic without understanding what you are reading.
* Islam as a brand is now shit. Failure to manage the Islamic brand.

(2)
* Weird obsessions about everyone, especially the behavior of other people and your children.
* Obsessions with death rather than life. Obsessions with the so-called "afterlife".
* Always deflecting criticism by saying that's not Islam, that's the people -- they are two sides of the same fucking coin. Islam makes the people by giving them bad advice. People are already insane, Islam makes them more insane.
* Always obsessing about other people's social problems while totally failing to address any of your own.
* Mentally deficient attitude towards girls and boys mingling.
* Mentally deficient attitude towards having children and raising them properly.
* "Islamic science". There is one fucking science, Islam has nothing to do with it.
* For the vast majority of Muslims, reading the words of the Quran and not knowing what the fuck you are reading.
* Memorizing the sounds of the Quran and thinking it's a big accomplishment.
* Can't eat most things, have to eat magical halal meat. More reasons to feel socially isolated.
* Work to destroy independence and agency in children, obsessed with controlling their behavior so they will be good Muslims.
* Hypocrisy everywhere.
* Obsession with politics of distant lands, little or no interest in local politics.
* Giving money to distant causes and people, not worrying about your own community.
* Building more and more mosques for no good reason. All that's going to do is get more zombies to pray to a god that doesn't exist and will do nothing for you.
* Building schools with Islamic curriculum for children to make them even more socially isolated from society.

He didnt do anything qrong by unknowingly biting into that. Silly to make such a big deal out of it.

(3)
* In-fighting in every venue of leadership, no group cohesion while at the same time insisting on the solidarity of the Ummah, there is no solidarity whatsoever and there is no Ummah.
* False idealizations and propaganda about of home country.
* Past oriented thinking and obsessions with the past, always wanting to return to the past, no concern for the present or the future.
* Always looking enviously upon other more successful races, while at the same time doing nothing productive to further your own success, the success of your children, or the success of your people. NAK thinks that being more Islamic is going to fix this, it is not.
* Sabotaging other Muslims because you are envious of them or you want more power.
* No interest in entrepreneurship (other than perhaps Ismailis), obsession only with professional careers.
* Nepotism and corruption in all Muslim countries.
* Always wanting to lead, but having little ability to do so.
* Obsession with the cause and not the people. Not how can we make the lives of the Palestinians or the Kashmiris better, but how can we get rid of Israel or India.
* Obsession with sexual purity, while it makes little difference in the real world. Prostitutes have children just like pious Muslims do. Having a few partners before you get married again makes little difference in life.
* Obsession with ritual purity which again makes little difference. How many times you pray makes absolutely no difference.
* Lack of any sort of activism to fix social problems in your own communities.
* No hopes of any of this every getting better.
* It being a false religion
* Evil Character and evil deeds of Muhammad.

Seven main reasons why I left Islam - Proof Islam is false
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4

(end)

>inbred retards acting like inbred retards
what a fucking surprise.

In the case of that pic, Muslims should not buy those products.

obvious kike thread detected

Great way to hide your acid burns and battered face in public...

Indeed, muslims are mentally crippled due to excessive inbreeding that has been going on for centuries in the arab countries.

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

Fuck you goat fuckers, I lynched Snoop Muslimdogg

>it's not funny
>an entire species of violent goblinoid, fancying itself the conqueror of a complacent, western world, having a literal fucking seizure in the presence of bacon
It's pretty fucking funny.

#ReligionOfPeace

This ladies husband was tolerant of Islam and even marched to "welcome Refugees".

This woman curses her husbands memory and prays America will save her.

Snoop left Islam for Rastafarianism.

I thought he was a Rastafarian or some shit now.

>my Mom hates Christians and complained about them all my life
>says we live in a theocracy and that Christian will ruin everything with their backwards ways
>2017
>she's totally fine with Islam and thinks Sharia Law is a good thing

How'd you guys do it?

Fuck Snoop. He's showing his niggerness. Just another coon rapping Bullshit.

If you are white and listen to Snoop Dog you are a race traitor.