Why do you people hate the Jews? You're mostly Americans, right...

Why do you people hate the Jews? You're mostly Americans, right? I never see anti-Semites or any Jews for that matter in my day-to-day life. What event motivated you to hate this tiny ethnic minority? Spare me the paranoid rants and infographics please.

Other urls found in this thread:

subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews reject Christ

>You people

Return from whence you came, consider this a warning.

So do all non-Christians.

I have never met a Jew but I have met a lot of nigs and mudslimes. I bet they are more tolerable than the mudslimes and nigs.

There's lots of anti-Semites on Sup Forums. That's no secret.

this

I don't hate jews. I hate cultural marxists. A lot of which turn out to be jews.

I don't. I dislike Hollywood, big banks, and Communists. Jews are over-represented in those fields, but by no means are they the only ones, nor do they encompass all Jewish people.

No. Non-Christians simply don't believe in his divinity. Jews knew of it and hated him for it.

Do you hate Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, atheists, Mormons etc. ~70% of the world is not Christian.

You pay kosher tax and get your dicks circumcised for your Jewish overlords some people realize it that's all
>Inb4 kosher tax is not real

subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/

Form your opinion

>Spare me the paranoid rants and infographics

How the fuck do you expect to get a legit answer then, dumb ass?

You can't seriously hold ordinary people brought up in a certain faith (they never consciously chose it) accountable for what people of the same faith did 2000 years ago.

>muh jeebuz

I don't hate jews, I just hate bankers, hollywood, and the jewish economic power structure. They all just happen to be jews.

Jews killed jeebuz

It's not the same faith. Modern Judaism started with the writing of the Talmud, centuries after Jesus and is filled with its hatred for him.

>you people

What the fuk do you mean by "You People", you racist?

>Why do you people hate the Jews?
Only Negros, Muslims and Communists hate the Jews - so it's irrelevant as to why they do.
God-fearing white Christians love and support the Jews, because we're instructed to do so.

Christ was a fucking Jew, you imbecile. That trumps anyone "rejecting" the motherfucker.

>Why do you people hate the Jews?

They're mostly leftist social parasites that vote against my interests, and they also spread degeneracy through media and art.

Some are fine, but collectively, they're these things.

Because if you disagree with a jew, you're labeled as an evil anti-semite with kike-skin lampshades and a gas chamber. Fuck em.

He was a racial Jew, but most Jews today are Ashkenazi and therefore converts. The issue is a theological one, not a racial one

>Why do you people hate the Jews? You're mostly Americans, right?
Genetics, no one in the past 3000 years have liked those filthy kikes and their scheming.

There were 12 completely separate Israelite races. Jesus was a Judean Israelite.
"Jews" today are non-Israelite Khazars pretending to be Israelite Pharisees. Neither Khazars nor Pharisees have anything to do with Judeans. All three are totally different races.
"Jews" aren't Judeans. White people are.

You haven't seen them because the lurk behind poles like ninjas
Pic related

(((They))) worship my anti-christ

you are a pathethic little sheep

>spare me paranoid rants and infographics please
so basically
>spare me the proof of jews being bad

fuck off jdif

they fucked germans on ww1 because they made deal with uk to give palastine to zionists, for uk to winning the war by dragging usa into the war it never had reason to be in.

they settle the land, they had no legality to settle. they lie, they scam.