Possible happening?

Seen a few threads about a happening today. Some user posted about morse code on AF frequencies? What's going on here people?

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/842649706421399557

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/g00/news/nationworld/ct-tillerson-north-korea-20170316-story.html?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.co.in/
cnnSPACETACO.com/2016/09/25/asia/north-korea-submarine-technology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chicagotribune.com/g00/news/nationworld/ct-tillerson-north-korea-20170316-story.html?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.co.in/

WW3 ITS FUCKING GOING TO DO FOWN

It'll be nothing

North Korea is a paper tiger

Plz nuke Hollywood so we can retaliate.

Kill two birds with one stone.

The war would last an hour. Two days tops. There is nothing NK can do to stop an American invasion.

Good thing you created this thread OP , too much happening in many threads :

user 1 says there is morse code activity in the USAF showave band.

user 2 says some "tongue in cheek" info regarding a North Korean submarine which launched something.

user 3 starts posting cripting hashes and a set of coordinates that lead to a church in Kentuky , will commence image dump in next post.

Chinese will intervene you simpleton

Ummmm....pretty sure thats what your, and mine, grandfathers said in the '50's.

Youre retarded to think NK is useless. If they were we would have liberated them decades ago.

The coordinates are : 38.023175
-84.513017 and "last piece" is written before them.

They can drown your country in 100% pure pharma meth and you cant do anything about it

Kentucky resident here. Ill be there in 30min if you post link

user describes a loud rumble :

Thanks pedro.

What do you think any of this means? Each of the three threads "habenings" were all pretty meritless at the time...do you think they are somehow related?

Lmao this is half a mile away from where I type now

That's a big roundabout.

If China ever abandons them it will take about 15 seconds for the NK leadership to be neutralized. Another 15 years to deradicalise all the crazy fucks.

I know this intersection well as it is an outlet from the University of Kentucky's campus. There is nothing of significance here.

KY user , the coordinates are 38.023175
-84.513017 and there are screen captures of the location in and in .

Do you know the area ? are you alone ? can some friend go with you ? Goodspeed user.

My views are that this is a long time coming.

Kim Jong Un is a pathetic fatbody personally threatening the people of the United States of America with nuclear terrorism.

Fuck him.

Blue Bird Blue Bird. Alpha. FX. FX. Tiger Go.
Blue Bird Blue Bird. Alpha. FX. FX. Tiger Go.
145435432xfxfxf

Look at their faces. Do these look like people who want to go to war?

in order to keep the military industrial complex happy there needs to be a nice expensive war... i feel like China is becoming the new target for a massive war. China and some parts of the middle east will destabilize soon and the US and NATO will be forced to go in and spread "freedom"

Yes leafy bro , they might seem unrelated but the tactic of dropping truths that would later on be revealed to a bigger audience is well known here in 4faggots.

The thing is this , there is morse code activity at the USAF shortwave band, plus some infor regarding a possible NK sub , PLUS another user in a separate thread asking other North NY residents if they also heard a very loud "boom" AND another thread, which i dont know if it was bait/divertion with the same issue.

If anything happens i will be a witness and report to Sup Forums, really strange how close it is to me, here's a screenshot from my phone's GPS

This threads :

NY UES user :
Possible happening :
"Anyone else confirm, i just heard a loud rumble"

Another user said an attack in New York today for St Paddy's day.

Day of habbeding

Im scouring twitter/periscope for any word. Nothing yet

Very unusual for a NK sub to be on the East Coast. Their range isn't even clise to thise capabilities...at least from what our (((sources))) have led us to believe.

Trump sent in his top assassin, Wayne Tracker, to deal with Un personally.

livestream it incase the men in black try to wipe your mind and kidnap you

I also watched that thread, be careful you guys in the parades, it could be a false flag.

Yeah, but they'll probably get a few nukes out before it's all over

Tokyo might just take one

Fuck the thread just 404, anyone save it ?

Anyone else heard about a big explosion and fire in North Carolina? Raleigh to be exact

In the thread that just 404 a guy was "larping" and said :

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

Some other user asked him/her what is going to happen on 3/20 , another one wrote :

"Go beyond the surface. We are initiated aren't we?"

Weird ass thread.

>that brief moment of joy when /paranoia/ is verified in reality shortly before plunging into fear

Jesus?

The user mentioned they were "recently builded" and i remember the number 200 ft being thrown in that.

did anyone save it ? it was strange.

Hmm. That'd be a damn fine cover up for Fukushima, wouldn't it?

Doesnt really work that way though...only 2 countries have the capability of building a 200ft nuclear submarine with ballustic capability...and neither of them are selling.

Yes , it seems it is a biblical quote. The other answer / question is interesting :

"Go beyond the surface. We are initiated aren't we?"

Iniated into what? the school of mysteries of the ancient times ?

Yeesh, no. They look like people that want to be put out of their misery.

They said that assuming it would be symmetric warfare, where superior firepower and tactics win,

Surprise, asymmetric warfare!

A NK invasion would be symmetrical warfare; none of that jungle hide and seek. The biggest threat from NK would be a Chinese intervention.

I know , i am quite aware of the known military capabilities of NK , is just that the info was strangely worded , pointed to an event tied to a foreing submarine, pressumly a NK one. and there was bot/shill activity in the threads that mentioned the "boom" sound.

Obviously we have to take all the info with a grain of salt, but there is a pattern in here. (yes i tip my own fedora, okey?)

No, sorry. Thought you were someone else.
But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the Keys to Heaven.

Did anyone saved the thread in this post ? :

The OP of that thread wrote all that , plus he also posted i believe two time, what it appear to be hashes and his last post was the Kentucky coordinates.There were a lot of shills/bots.

user, are you still there ?

Well this is what I voted and prayed for. It's been fun anons, sleep tight.

They probably were after glorious leader saw this photo

I'm user 1/2. Nothing's going on beanerbro.
The beeps on the shortwave band are strange, but if I can't make it out, neither can they. It's some outside interference in the channel.
And the NK sub speculation is just media I've issued together throughout the last year or so.
cnnSPACETACO.com/2016/09/25/asia/north-korea-submarine-technology/
Delete SPACETACO and search
Sleep tight no worries m8

>AZ fag reporting
Plenty of Helichopters flying toward commiefornie earlier today. 2spoopy

Thanks brah , finally i will catch a wink, too much happenings for me.

Keep your eyes and ears opens this next few days, mate.

As for user 3, possibly some autistic LARPer trying to into cryptography. Threads used to pop up all the time with some hash or long/lat coordinates baiting anons to a site either about a spooky hooded church cult with a bioweapon, or some missing person, or a key buried in the desert.

They have already had a meeting with japan, malaysa, and south korea. China said they would no longer be offering them "trade support" as in they wre goibg to peotect them with their military as it goves the UN and US a reason to take the south china seas or contest over it. Also china can and will get land out of thie from north korea. They have businesses there and emissiarys. They will be like "yo merica, go ahead and invide but we want this land here, it has coal and we have establishments here, you can have rest we dont gove a shit" merica will be like "deal bro" also they have stopped trade with N korea for coal, effectively leaving them as no value to china and a ticking timebomb. Even their state media, chinas, said something had to be dont about the radical regime. Literally hapoened a few days ago.

Yeah you got it, I'm into happenings and always around. Once you're here you can't leave

As much as I wanna agree it would defeat my whole plan of being a right wing sleeper cell actor

This user , said he would go to the location , strangely he said , it was near him, time to call the cops ?

>when you think your patience has run out but then you mysteriously find more patience that you didn't know you had

LeL maybe order 50 pizza to the address I dunno that's probably the crypto user himself

There is a lot happening globally, but not nukes in your neighborhood happening

Paranoid fags. All of you.