Now that the dust has styled, can we agree that he would've been better?

Now that the dust has styled, can we agree that he would've been better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLkbx5U7EVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better at what? We don't have very many "good" men in the Senate. Cruz and Paul are one of the few. They belong in the Senate, not the Executive.

b..but he's in with the goldman sachs....

>Trump fills his cabinet with them
nobody is better with money! he's picking based on abilities!

he is too religous for me but i do like him because he cares about america and the constitution

Funny...I dont give the slightest fuck about leaf politics. Why are you so emotionally invested in something you have no skin in? Go fuck yourself you stupid shit.

this thread is a fatal dose of autism, pls slide

lmao

>biggest trade partner
>first choice for fleeing illegals

youre dim

would he had acted against the 'pizza parties'? I doubt that.

Seriously, you're a fucking faggot. Kill yourself because you're a stupid shit, you dumb nigger

Awww, this fat burgertard needs a safe space :3

Didn't this chucklefuck literally shut down the entire American government with a fillabuster?

Yeah. Real presidental material.

Ideologues belong in the courts/senate. They don't make good executives. Plus no way Ted survives the the onslaught from the Democrat Media Complex the way Trump did.

But that's a good thing when it keeps the government from doing bad things.

You need a country that isn't an arab rape fest you dumb bitch

Aaaw, someone's cranky :3

I was actually a fan of ted, I wanted him to beat Donald, but then trump grew on me.
Ted is doing good in the senate.

Eh
He's always seemed like kind of a weasel to me.
I dig that he backed Rand on some things but something about the guy just seems off.
Like he was just jumping on for attention or recognition rather than actually caring like Rand did
All the murders in California not withstanding.

get off your fucking apple device bitch!

I'll never be able to look at him the same way

youtube.com/watch?v=VLkbx5U7EVU

better at what?

No you cunt! To hell with El Rato!

>DAHNALD...

I don't think you can criticize him when you're too lazy to protect your women from getting raped by turbans.

>too lazy to protect your women from getting raped

Got it :^)

If only you guys had some sort of 2nd amendment rights you could use to keep your rape material safe :^)

YOUR A BLOCKHEAD JOE

He was good on the issues and a great debater but he is an opportunist and owned by big money.