What is True Christianity ?

I searched principals differences between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism but it's hard to find a neutral source.
So instead I'll listen to you, pol.
I need all your thoughts about Christianity. I know you aren't theologist or else but it doesn't matter to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutheranism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didache
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogy9CLdOn2g
youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutheranism

there isn't a true christianity

Explain why protestants contradict early christian

Read the New Testament. You have no choice - you must read it if you want to understand.

It's not a long read. Even if you read 1 page a day, that's something.

Christianity boils down to trying your best to do the 'right thing' and resorting to violence as a final resort to prevent more violence.

There are lots of problems with the religon as a whole but that expected from a vague religious book that has probably been rewritten a thousand times or more since it's origination.

It's Judaism. Jusus is false God!

being jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didache

Good starting place, the oldest surviving Christian catechism.

The dreaded spammer appears

Sola Scriptura rejected by Irenaeus in 2nd century

It is within the power of all, therefore, in every Church, who may wish to see the truth, to contemplate clearly the Tradition of the Apostles manifested throughout the whole world; and we are in a position to reckon up those who were by the Apostles instituted Bishops in the Churches, and [to demonstrate] the succession of these men to our own times; those who neither taught nor knew of anything like what these [Gnostic heretics] rave about." - AH, 3, 3, 1

>ASSMAD PRODDIE cant handle the truth

Yes I own the Old and the New, Currently reading them.

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!
-Galatians 1:8

Catholicism is the only way.

>this give me an excuse to contradict the early christians and arrogantly shit on them

Why is it the only way ?

The Catholic church adds additional doctrine which doesn't exist in the bible. Some protestant churches, like Methodist and Church of England, ignore the bits they want to.

Truth or tradition.

What about people like Irenarus?

"Those, therefore, who desert the preaching of the Church, call in question the knowledge of the holy Priests, not taking into consideration of how much greater consequence is a religious man, even in a private station, than a blasphemous and impudent sophist. Now, such are all the heretics, and those who imagine that they have hit upon something more beyond the truth, so that by following those things already mentioned, proceeding on their way variously, inharmoniously, and foolishly, not keeping always to the same opinions with regard to the same things, as blind men are led by the blind, they shall deservedly fall into the ditch of ignorance lying in their path, ever seeking and never finding out the truth. It behoves us, therefore, to avoid their doctrines, and to take careful heed lest we suffer any injury from them; but to flee to the Church, and be brought up in her bosom, and be nourished with the Lord’s Scriptures. For the Church has been planted as a garden in this world; therefore says the Spirit of God, 'Thou mayest freely eat from every tree of the garden' that is, Eat ye from every Scripture of the Lord; but ye shall not eat with an uplifted mind, nor touch any heretical discord." - AH, 5, 20, 2

Spengler was right, protestants are the muslims of the west, fucking cultureless puritans.

>be early christian
>defend against Romans and heresy
>only to get shit on by proddies
Proddie logic 101

catholics are supposedly in aposotlic succesion from the original apostles.
protestant are buttmad that it is perverted and what the church is doing is wrong. they believe in sola ____. for example "sola scriptura" meaning "only with scripture", implying that you can reach god on your own with the book only. They reject guidance by a church to help you find god and faith.

the great schism was probably mostly political. even though the roman was first, the other heads of churches (like coptic, byzantine) thought he is trying too amass too much influence so they split. I'm sure there are many theological differences but I believe those are almost irrelevent and were used as an excuse. Theological differences (that is mostly difference in interpretation) could still exist under one church as long as they believe in Christ and do his work.

Nowadays, a lot of churches, especially in america have become sodom. pope francis is an improper pope, but he is often taken out of context to make it even worse than it is. Don't get me wrong he is still bad, but the media shows him as an overblown-faggot leftist christian, when in reality he is just a leftist christian.

However there are many good churches around and lots of online sermons (not a substitute for church). Read the book, go to church that isn't degenerated.

So sedevacantism is the way to go ?

The Catholic Church is the true original church but its gone too shit currently. either find a nice Church that isn't too pozzed or find a proddie Church that isn't too bad, problem is you might spend longer in purgatory

Whichever Christianity survives the war against Islam will be true Christianity.

Obviously Protestantism because God needs 3000 some denominations all interpreting his only book and hey at least we're not cucks and very redpilled

>Which kike heresy is best?
So, the best way to really start this is with the old testament. The kikes have the torah which is a part of the tanakh. The torah is supposedly directly told from god to Moses over the wanderings in the desert.

So, the tanakh essentially goes through the first five books of the bible which are divinely inspired; Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy. Then goes to prophets, and writings. There are 21 other books, but the important thing to note is that these are treated differently in Jewish law than others since they are directly written by man on supposedly historical events.

>Roman Judea/Post Seleucid Judea
So, Judea is generally a huge fucking pain in the ass to government because it is filled with fanatical goat fuckers. For instance, Rome has to print new coinage to prevent people from melting their shit down because it is considered vulgar to have pictures of living things in Jewish law.

Anyway, you get to Jesus' time, and Jesus is actually debately a source in the Talmud, but that's an argument for another time. So, essentially Judaism incorporates concepts of Christianity in Judea. During the Judean revolution, essentially everything produced later than the tanakh is standardized to be taken into exile as a vast majority of Jewish lore was spoken at the time and existed as tales that worked simultaneously with the books.

>So what?
So, Deuteronomy declares that anyone that alters Jewish law is a heretic. Matthew declares that Jesus has fulfilled the law as Jesus did not write his own books. Matthew (not to mention that Matthew was most likely dead by the time the first of his Gospel were written... 70-100 years after the death of Christ) really didn't get standardized until after the exile and Christianity didn't become separate from Judaism until well after the exile.
1/2

>sedevacantism
I agree with them. Not saying it is the only way to go however.

And don't forget the part about contradicting early christians

Protestants are judaizers
Catholic Church is the best, but Orthodox, Copts, etc. are brothers in Christ

>true christianity

the final form of christianity is nations of whites destroying and 'sacrificing' themselves for a world of shitskins, and dooming humanity's destiny to colonize the stars by giving it over to kikes to have their shitskin prison planet.

>so so so so
Whatever, point is that Christianity itself didn't become standardized to any real degree until the Council of Nicaea. This council also essentially gutted a huge body of work in the interests of making their work more easy to spread, and more internally consistent.

Which is how we get to
>The Catholic Church and You: Not Jew Boogaloo
The Catholic church as an entity is rather confusing ideologically because the higher reaches of the church for a huge part of its existence have been political appointments in a very real way rather than religious appointments; e.g., you have obviously corrupt popes, people abdicating positions for political posts, bishops that went into battle because they took possession of lands, etc.

This really didn't change in any significant way in the West until the Council of Trent which started because of the aforementioned political relationship of the church, various misgivings between the church and its outposts, issues of appointments put significant pressure on the church.

>What about these heretics?
Principles between the churches tend to differ on issues of governance, the relationship the church has to other institutions, the relationship the church has to individuals, and small amounts of divine philosophy

Divine philosophy may seem like a larger part of it, but it really isn't because the majority of theological work and philosophy at this point wasn't widely discussed outside of the church proper. People essentially went to whichever church was in their domain. The impact of these protestant churches are mixed.

>What is true Christianity?
There is none. The original Hebrew text of the torah is a fucking monster on translation. The new testament is a labyrinth of dependent stories and understandings that make sense in their day more so than now.
>What now?
Go to whatever church tells you to have white children and fosters conservative values. Jesus will probably understand.

the whore of babylon will be devoured by the beast with 10 horns

Mention protestantism and he appears.

And early Christians contradict PRODDIE

You cannot prove me wrong

I challenge ALL proddies to show me a church father who believe in sola Fide and sola SCRIPTURA

I am waiting

"Those, therefore, who desert the preaching of the Church, call in question the knowledge of the holy Priests, not taking into consideration of how much greater consequence is a religious man, even in a private station, than a blasphemous and impudent sophist. Now, such are all the heretics, and those who imagine that they have hit upon something more beyond the truth, so that by following those things already mentioned, proceeding on their way variously, inharmoniously, and foolishly, not keeping always to the same opinions with regard to the same things, as blind men are led by the blind, they shall deservedly fall into the ditch of ignorance lying in their path, ever seeking and never finding out the truth. It behoves us, therefore, to avoid their doctrines, and to take careful heed lest we suffer any injury from them; but to flee to the Church, and be brought up in her bosom, and be nourished with the Lord’s Scriptures. For the Church has been planted as a garden in this world; therefore says the Spirit of God, 'Thou mayest freely eat from every tree of the garden' that is, Eat ye from every Scripture of the Lord; but ye shall not eat with an uplifted mind, nor touch any heretical discord." - AH, 5, 20, 2

why catholic church invent islam

Show me an actual historian who said that

I am waiting

Meanwhile in reality

True Christianity is realized through the life of Jesus. Only one man was ever truly a Christian. Because he was also God.

Spammer, I'm Catholic. You just make us look bad.

Go look at beliefs in 1,500s ish, nations existed, countries had their own laws, church was an additional force for some shared order and justice and collectivity from the various nations.

The Catholic Church founded the bible you fucking retard.

In Spain were Spaniards, in France French, Germany Germans, Italy italians etc.. this was NATURAL order same as organizing on family it's fucking common sense that has been destroyed in the 1900s.

Christians worship a crazy Jew with a messiah complex... Mark 3:21 - When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

>tfw you will never be stepped on by a cute archangel

We worship God that's it, there is nothing else than the morals, God, Church, and traditions for Catholics.

>I searched principals differences between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism but it's hard to find a neutral source
It's really not that complicated. Protestants believe that Christ and Christ alone is the only
salvation. Not the Church, nor the Pope, or any earthly influence. Only a personal relationship with Christ as described in the New Testament
allows for salvation. That and the belief that he
was not a human being (metaphysically), and was the true son of god, sent by god, to save mankind from his sins.

Pope Francis is a faggot but he'll be gone soon. Don't be a lame ass protestant.

Popes come and go. He isn't contradicting doctrine so he's fine. Not the worst. The next pope will likely be conservative.

Catholicism is the way. It's God's church on Earth and you'll see people scramble for reasons to hate it. They make mistakes, like all men, but it is the way.

Catholics value community, you heretic. We don't worship the pope or the church. It unifies us as Christians. It keeps doctrine alive.

Protestants have 99 denominations and they love gays, Jews, hate technology, love churning butter, polygamy, etc.

>What is True Christianity ?
The shit in the Gospels that Jeebus actually said (paraphrased):

Don't just love your neighbor, that's easy, love your enemy.

If you did wrong, don't just do the bare minimum to make amends, go above and beyond ("give your coat too")

Treat everyone as you would be treated.

Accumulating wealth is pointless, you'll almost certainly have to do awful things to achieve it

If you're proud about your religion, and boisterous, and public about it, you're not being a true christian, you're just bragging and you're false in your heart

It's easy to be kind and spend your effort on pleasant people, and very hard to be kind to smelly poor people, disgusting prostitues, and other people you find vile, and yet they're the ones in need of the most help.

Don't judge people, if people knew the sort of shit you ( and everyone else) gets up to in secret, they'd judge you just as harshly

Colonize space, spread throughout the stars, learn to harness the near infinite energy of the universe

Things jesus didn't say: kill fags, go to war, deus vault, give your money to the church

the catholic church has nothing to do with the greek or masoretic texts, and the catholic church stands guilty of destroying and distorting scriptures.

show me an image of a pope where he isn't venerating the quran, I'm waiting

the catholic church is mystery babylon, all mystery religions were absorbed into rome, and all secret societies are stemmed into rome

You're a Lunatic. He's trying to make Muslims and Christians not hate each other.

true Christianity is non-denominational

only scripture, nothing else

mmhmmm have you ever read the quran and hadiths?

it doesn't matter how your christianity is, it's an abrahamic middle eastern desert fantasy and doesn't belong in the rest of the world, like any other abrahamic nonsence.

why do atheists only attack Christianity?

or am I blind and not seeing any of them protesting other religions like buddhism, hinduism, islam, etc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogy9CLdOn2g
Concordant.org

hinduism and christianity are basically the same thing

Buddhism isn't what it used to be, and Islam is a false religion set up by the catholic church

>why do atheists only attack Christianity?

Christianity is a flaw of western civilization.

Other religions are either alien and don't belong in the west to begin with, or are hostile and see me as something to be conquered.

>mfw the western leg of rome fell because they were degenerate homosexual transgender pagans

youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE

buddhism isn't a religion, educate yourself before making a fool out of yourself

>buddhism isn't a religion

Orthodoxy my nigga

Because they are mindless sheep who actually believe in the following memes:

>islamophobia
>anti-semitism