The Finnish goverment bought every 16 year old Finnish teen a book named: Why We all should be feminists...

The Finnish goverment bought every 16 year old Finnish teen a book named: Why We all should be feminists. I wanna fucking die Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2015/dec/04/every-16-year-old-in-sweden-to-receive-copy-of-we-should-all-be-feminists
is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000004888686.html
aamulehti.fi/kulttuuri/meidan-kaikkien-pitaisi-olla-feministeja-9-luokkalaisille-jaettavasta-kirjasta-nousi-kohu-24273284/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

School books don't count I had to read uncle tom.

>tfw that author is rolling in money by the courtesy of the tax-payers that she hates

Chimichanga Nigozi

This changes literally nothing. It is going to have opposite effect because kinds don't want to do what they are told. GenZ are luciferians, they won't bow down to authorities.

Modern feminism is so much of a joke. I would support women that really fight for equal rights, for the right to vote, for the right to show their faces in public. Wimen that fight for their rights in muslim countries are the true feminists. But what we see happening today, it's nothing but a first world problem's joke. All they achive is getting everyone hate feminism. Great job they do in supporting those that really fight for equal rights :P

I only interact with polite QT 3.14s and I suggest you do the same

Wrong. Correct translation is "We all should be feminists"

Feminist reporting in. I think the's probably a nice idea, but no is gonna read that shit. I was a piece of shit when I was 16 damn.

>rape is a first world problem
meninist logic

Sharpie in asshole pix or gtfo

>ima FEMinist hurrr

Tits or gtfo

I mean... I could, but I don't think you'd wanna see that brah.

+200 demoralization
+100 increased influence

>implying I'm a woman
durrrr

so whats the next step, arnt we at the 4th wave feminism now?

Identify as a feminist? You're already halfway there to womanhood. Tits or GTFO

I want to see what feminism does to a brown pucker, yes I do

Also time's up shoo shoo roastie back to tumblr with you

>Feminist
>was a piece of shit
>was

probably at the end of third wave atleast, My guess is 5th wave feminism will be islamism(in some countries) and (nationalism in some countries) as feminism is weak at its core and easily corrupted by stronger ideologies.

Voi vitun Sanni Grahn-Laasonen! Sinne menee taas verovarat kaikkeen vitun paskaan!

Ohh, clever ladies! Run out of arguments already? We haven't even started!

what the fuck are you wearing you faggot

toothpaste is right. most kids will say fuck this shit because they're kids

It is scary where the education is heading in Finland.

hows the political situation in Finland?When you will vote?There are some based right wing parties on the rise?

DO A FUCKING COOOOUU NOOOOOW!

Every 16 year old in Canada gets a copy of "Mein Kampf" and "The Camp of the Saints". Trudeau is seriously redpilled. Finland BTFO.

How do you know it's every teen?

They won't even read it.

Underage b&

Is Finland trying to become Sweden?
theguardian.com/books/2015/dec/04/every-16-year-old-in-sweden-to-receive-copy-of-we-should-all-be-feminists

SUOMI JAH
U
O
M
I
J
A
H

>Modern feminism is so much of a joke.
Feminism has always been a fucking joke you idiot.

Jesus christ the more we fight it the worse it seems to get.

See:

Borders up. These days democracy mixes everything together, since that's the easiest alternative, then they apply laws for everybody the same (besides rich people). So that might work for a while, but problem is they allowed all those foreigners inside. Now they push foreigners into life, because they can't think of any other solution than penis/vagina joining into Brazil style degeneracy. Brazilian bigcorp is thriving.

finlands retarded government has had a habit of following swedens footsteps

pls help

What about it?

Source?
Can't find any on google. Says it's only Sweden
>pol falls for fake news again
Sort your sources out buckos

lol ... fins.... you used to be based.

Talk to your class mates about this and get the ones who disapprove of this together to resist this propaganda. BECOME THE VOCAL MINORITY! Assuming that it is a minority who students who disapprove of this.

Computer restart, new IP.

>the literacy is low with this one
I'm not even a woman, faggot. Try again.

>Feminism has always been a fucking joke you idiot
>implying rape is a joke
l2read

>Finland is on track to become Sweden 2.0 xD

We all know your definition of rape includes farting and the distance between a guys knees when he sits. You have no credibility here.

You modern feminism or 3rd wave feminism is bad faggots need to off yourselves.

all the sources are in Finnish

is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000004888686.html

Rape is a joke.
I was raping a woman the other night and she said "Please, think of my children!" Kinky bitch.

My wife was gang raped by a troupe of mime artists.
They performed unspeakable acts on her.

[Citation needed].
Meninist strawman logic. Hehe too typical. C'mon man, break the stereotype.

I'd imagine government issued text wouldn't contain biased third wave """"""""feminism"""""""

This is why I sought refuge in Norway. (Finnish immigrant here)

k

k

k

k

>The Finnish goverment bought
no you did

k

what is this?

a brraaaaaap for ants?

DESU, you should said kk, so I would've been forced to say kkk. But hey you can't win em all.

k

No,its given to every ninth grader
aamulehti.fi/kulttuuri/meidan-kaikkien-pitaisi-olla-feministeja-9-luokkalaisille-jaettavasta-kirjasta-nousi-kohu-24273284/

It's nice when I don't even have to point out that you don't have any arguments and just make yourself look like a jackass without my help.
A+ newfriend

>Feminist autist tries to out-shitpost Australia

k

>16 year old

ALA

IKÄ

BAN

Fair enough, I shouldn't have even bothered with that garbage country.

Ei saatanan perkele ei helvetti
perunat pärähti ja rusinat rasahti

hahahahaha finland becomes retarded!

ahahahahha

Hieno lataus.jpg

>ahahaha I got an hand cut off and now you have it too ahahaha

Tell them without shame or fear that women should not vote, and should not hold public office.

You need only point them to what they are doing to justify those statements.

k

This can't be real xD

Sauce?

Underage

I'll just say - feminism is radical. Gender equality is not.

Disgusting use of tax dollars
Shore up your borders, finnbros. You've got some jews trying to nibble holes in your walls.

Is it true that you like to watch Tyrone fuck your wife, while you masturbate in the corner? How of ten do you do it? How does it feel to be a cuck?

Swede 16 y/os got it as christmas present in 2015. Apparently the book is about the authors life in AFRICA and USA. How's that relevant here. Maybe it makes people realise how vile africans are thought probably not.
also OP underageb&

I stick my fingers into my bum

xDDD

>yawn, oh boy, this strawman again
Feminism = gender equality, asscrack.
l2read.

I am married, but no.
My wife is into rape play actually. Shit is so fucking cash.

lol

What the fuck? Source please.

The biggest victory of communists in the last 20 years has been to make people believe the feminist movement is about women's rights, and not a communist front social movement.

They both make zero sense though

>>I am married
Married to your dog.

[Citation needed].

Well said. American reporting here. I can say that modern feminism in my country is disastrous mess. Women here don't want equality - they want superiority. They already have equality. Next time you see a feminist fighting for "equal rights" - ask them what rights men have that they don't. They will have no answer.

Löyttyy soossia iltalehestä ja iltasanomista ja muualtta

she is probably fucking some black guy behind your back, seeing as you are such a liberal couple and you wouldn't want to restrict an oppressed minority of enjoying the "fruits and benefits" that privileged people like you have

read it in american didn't sound right
read it in aussie sounded perfect

burn it

Just think, they could have bought every 16 yea old a copy of Thomas Sowell's Basic Economics, but instead they choose this.

Nah just grab em by the pussy

Let's start with stop fucking raping women so much if you can be bothered. And then we'll see where we can do from there.

Nope she's sleeping right next to me, actually. But that's for the heads up.