SYRIAN ARMY SAYS AIR DEFENSES SHOT DOWN AN ISRAELI WAR JET

SYRIAN ARMY SAYS AIR DEFENSES SHOT DOWN AN ISRAELI WAR JET

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88676797/#88676797
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-air-defense-shoots-israeli-warplane/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703171051678315-syria-israel-warplanes-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=t44SbOyjEUM
washingtonpost.com/world/syria-fires-missiles-at-israeli-warplanes-on-bombing-run-in-syria/2017/03/17/5481dbb4-0afb-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.6d79dcd491f3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are air defences for a reason. Israels fault.

So putin is shooting down our allies planes now? This'll not end well.

BASHAR! SYRIA!

@MiG_29 1h

Syrian air defenses fired several Missiles SAM 5 on Israeli jets inside Israel at 2:45 AM for the first Time
--------
@MiG_29 1h

Israeli jets were bombing targets of the Syrian army in Syria ,The jets surprised by a number of Syrian missiles inside Israeli airspace
-------
@MiG_29 35min

Breaking : Syrian Mod
Syrian air defenses shoot down an Israeli jets and Direct hit to the another over Israeli airspace

Hahhaha get rekt israel

so the jets were in syria and bombing syrian army, and quickly u-turned into their own territory, and got chased by missiles and rekt, is this what they are trying to frame as syrian over-reaching

Yeah sure, just like Turkey shot down a Russian plane "over" Turkish airspace

Where do I sign up for Syrian army?

based Assad

wtf Israel? Get your shit together.

Jews have an understanding with Russia that they can intervene and destroy heavy weapons and ammo warehouses set aside for Hezbollah in Syria occasionally.

But they can fuck themselves if they think they rule the skys over Syria.

OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOA

Wtf i love Syria now

Every few months autistic dimwits collectively cum in their pee bottle over yet another bit moronic Arab misinformation. Whatever.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88676797/#88676797

Good shit. Prepare for news reports that the jet crashed into a hospital after getting shot down and killed 6 million children

probably not shot down, just this shitty F-35 prototype fell from the sky and some syrian kiddo with fireworks things he done a thing but his mom is being beating by his father in the name of allah inshallah fuck women's rights and fuck islam

Big if true

What it seems is that they not only went inside Syrian airspace but they went as deep in as Palmyra.

>"At 2:40 a.m. this morning, a squadron of four Israeli warplanes violated the Syrian airspace through Lebanon near Al-Bureij area, and targeted an Army position near Palmyra in Homs eastern countryside. The Syrian Army’s air defense systems responded and managed to shoot down a fighter jet, damage another one, thus forcing them to withdraw,” said the official statement issued by the Syrian Army’s General Command.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-air-defense-shoots-israeli-warplane/

Go Israel Go! Nuke Syria and kill them muzzies!

Apparently attacking Palmyra; way inside Syria, totally fucking reckless with Russia there also.

So what? Turkey also shit down Russian jet and nothing happened

checked and those 6 million children were actually jewish children who were currently finalzing their work on curing cancer but now everything is fucked because bad assad and putin

SAA is fighting ISIS in Palmyra and these dirty kikes are attcking them...

>Jews shoot missiles At Syrians from inside Israel
>expect not to get shot

ANUDDAH SHOAH

if they try anything russia should nuke them

>totally fucking reckless with Russia there also.
It's pretty clear to anyone with a brain that Russia is allowing the kikes to do their thing as the S400 systems could protect the SAA with no problem.
So yes, Israel obviously has an agreement and it is not reckless.

ebin

Confirmed
1 Israeli fighter jet shot down
1 Israeli fighter jet hit and damaged
2 Israeli jets escaped unharmed.
Debris from damaged plane falls on Jordanian clay.
Merchants BTFO

You know jizzrael is helping the jihadi scum to topple Syria right?

>over Israeli airspace
I hope they glass the entire middle east with a bonus of hanging the entire Israeli government for glassing the entire middle east.

They do this like every 4 years, One of the Pilots will be captured ransomed and the game goes on.

err link
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703171051678315-syria-israel-warplanes-attack/

What the fuck kind of business does Israel have near fucking Palmyra?

And then they fucking wonder why people hate Israel

Hezbollah

Oh no, that sucks

pure coincidence

Bout fuckin' time those fucking kikes started getting their hands dirty and feeling the heat.

>
They've done this a bunch of times, hit an SAA base a while back. Glad they got hit this time.

Tomorrow:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT

They claim they shoot down an aircraft every time.
It's a good sign because it's meant for internal consumption and is intended to help the regime save face and avoid a costly response.
For the same reason, Israel never admits they attack in Syria, to keep the fire low and help the regime from becoming too embarrassed.

>SYRIAN ARMY SAYS AIR DEFENSES SHOT DOWN AN ISRAELI WAR JET

IDF
D
F

Quality strategic arms shipments to Hezbollah. Hezbollah's salary for helping Assad.

Near Palmyra? bullshit

Fuck Off JIDF

>meant for internal consumption
>Even the Baathists don't reckon anyone in the west would believe their constant bullshit.
>Sup Forums still swallows any bit of Arab lies from ISIS to Riyadh to Bashar to Tehran
>"""""redpilled""""

>20 years later and they still don't fix that image
Near wherever that was. I don't know if the convoy assembles at an airport or makes a land journey. So check main road maps.

Lebanese sources say it was a Hezbollah arms convoy and that Hezbollah troops fired the AA weapons. Israel only sends in jets for Hezbollah targets as well, they don't give a fuck about Assad.

What do you think they're doing once a month or two?

They have 150.000 - 200.000 missiles in stock in Lebanon that they could fire in a case of a repeat of your 2006 intervention. Iron Dome can't help you against such a zerg rush, so you have more important things to worry about.

hahaha i hope so

>you can simultaneously launch thousands of missiles right out of storage

It is enough to mount every single launch platform they have and fire. Every wave of them fired will have at least couple of them breaching your defenses.

Israel BTFO

OY VEY GOYIM now they will start ground operations in order to conquer rightful greater Israel territories

Just when I thought Syria was about to have peace. Israel enters the fight.

implying:
>there are thousands or at least hundreds of prepared launch platforms
>"launch platforms" aren't single tubes prepated by bike teams and fired remotely
>all of aformentioned rockets are non guided, 95% of miss rate, taking them out of Iron Dome's trajectory measuring program as if they weren't fired at all
>a massive artillery strike isn't fired upon the launch spot in literally 0 seconds
>IDF has no intel on the warehouse coordinates and has no bunker busters

>Syria fighting in a life-or-death struggle
>randomly shooting down Israeli planes and instigating another war

Yeah Chaim. Sure.

OY VEY!

SYRIA MAKES SHIT UP.

NOTHING HAPPENED

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS FAKE SHIT

YASSSSSSSSS BOIIIIS!

I don't think Israel would send out jets for mere katyusha rockets. Key word was quality/strategic.

Meh. It serves our interests that it's propagated. No response will take place so long as Arab Honor™ isn't besmirched.

>they don't give a fuck about Assad.

>the Israelis don't give a fuck about tge one person standing between them, their bed whore Saudi Arabia and huge amounts of US Dollars being paid for Saudi oil/gas getting to Europe, inflating the value of their bonds by billions and removing Russia as a supplier.

Lol one day your lies won't eork, Israeli. And while you Sampson option a world for not obeying you, I'll simply laugh and welcome my freedom from it all.
Fuck you.

So are the Syrians counting properly, or is it Red Army type counting where they shot down 5 times as many planes as Germany had?

Trump v. Netanyahu has started.

BASED
GAS THE KIKES

In that context "Israel" was the government, the politicians. They only care about the short-term and are completely blind to the country's long-term interests.

"Israelis" are a different matter, and I'm also a different matter.

Israelis seem to be retardedly split and many praise Assad as le stronk leader massacring jihadists. They rather have him than ackbar militias at the border, because he kept the peace for years.

Personally, I think not intervening in the civil war was one of our biggest mistakes ever. Assad is a critical piece of the shia axis and no ragtag ISIS group can present a bigger threat than his regime's existence.

I GASSED THE BIKE WHAT NOW

>Ending civil war prematurely
>Saving hundreds of thousands of extremist Sunni AND extremist Shia mudshit lives
>Sunnis and Shias are united again against us and the west
????
Never try to breathe without assistance

>Sampson option

>China Xinhua News
>China

KIKIKIKIKIKI

YESS YESS YESS

WE SPREAD FAKE NEWS

SAY SYRIA ATTACK ISRAER

AMERICA COME DEFEND ISRAER

AMERICA WAR WITH SYRIA

THEN WE CHINA SNEAKY SNEAKY

AND STEAR ARR THE OIR

Russia had the Kurds bomb an air force barracks and kill like 20 Turkish pilots.

youtube.com/watch?v=t44SbOyjEUM

This isn't the first time America has engaged Chinese soldiers y'know..

Guess those new Russian C-400 are worth the money.

So like who are we missing in this war right now?
>Ah I know the eskimos are coming in their kayaks soon

>Russia had the Kurds bomb an air force barracks and kill like 20 Turkish pilots.
I don't remember the incident, but the PKK too, smashed up a few buses with primary pilots in rociestan, I have vids here somewhere but you've all seen it

Had that been the S-400 all 4 planes would have been shot down

Basically this and the jews probably know that.

But I hope the jews keep violating Syrian airspace and getting fucked by Syrian SAM.

From the Israeli side there are no records that a plane was shot down during that incident.

I'll check for more info from this side.

Good job

Pumpelis

If the IDF says no plane was shut down I believe them more than Syria.

bye Bachar
Sup Forums will side with the Muslims and defend the Muslims
Sup Forums will push for the Caliphate

Truth or not, it doesn't matter.
Yishrael can scream and wail all it wants, it's (((rebellion))) failed in Syria.
GOD, SOURIYA, BASHAR

wait, what timeline is this?
there is a war in syria?

That's a lie. They shot down nothing. Furthermore, the only missile that they launched towards our aircrafts, got arrowed(arrow 3). Any other questions?

Yes, how the fuck did you get out of the oven?

Actually, you're lying or they haven't told you. You lost a F35 to new Russian s400 system.

are there pics?

>One Israeli jet shot down
At least 6000 casualties according to reports.

>6000
>Not 6 billion
You evil anti Semite.

Israel reporting their "Arrow" missile defense took down one of the missiles

there were two audible "booms" heard in Jerusalem...

trying to cover up getting BTFO by Assad?

washingtonpost.com/world/syria-fires-missiles-at-israeli-warplanes-on-bombing-run-in-syria/2017/03/17/5481dbb4-0afb-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.6d79dcd491f3

>You evil anti Semite.
You Evil Holocaust Truther!

>SYRIAN ARMY SAYS AIR DEFENSES SHOT DOWN 6,000,000 ISRAELI WAR JETS

OY VEY GOYIM IT'S ANOTHER SOAH, PLS SEND 6 GORGILLION F-15S NOW. ALSO F-35. SHABBAT SHALOM. ISRAEL HAS IT'S RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF.

syria is the world's #1 producer of bombing targets

also
>retards banging rocks together shot down a place from the world's most advanced and powerful army.
these cucks are kidding themselves

>>retards banging rocks together shot down a place from the world's most advanced and powerful army

Literally how in the name of fuck can you live with yourself?

at this moment there is not a single nation on earth capable of overwhelming israeli air defense with guided\unguided rockets. israel's multilayered air defense network is the world's best and is decades ahead of the biggest attack anyone can currently mount.