Dutch Elections

Okay /Polders/ allow me to explain why the Dutch Elections did not work like a Trump or Brexit effect.

1. The results are in fact good. VVD lost seats, PVV gained 8, FVD 2. Leftist parties only grew because the major labour party collapsed from 38 to 9 seats. The left is WEAKER and more divided than before. The coalition will be centre-right and the opposition heavy right wing mixed with divided left.

2. There was no simple yes/no like Brexit. There was no winner takes all 2 parties like Trump. This was a 28 parties election with coalition and opposition.

3. There was no big international media attention until the results rolled in. This allowed Dutch liberal media to dominate.

4. The Netherlands is way too liberal and diverse to go all-in on an extreme candidate. Be it Wilders or be it Klaver. We do not have a 50/50 between two parties. Our political spectrum is diverse as fuck.

5. As I said, the Dutch are highly liberal and do not get influenced easily by "meme magic". Just like Swedes, they are hard to redpill. In America it's normal 40-50% likes Trump. Geert is more like an unpopular opinion here.

6. An addition to the 50/50 system: we have no electoral college. We have to be honest and recognize that without EC, Trump would have lost. If we had the EC, VVD would have had a totalitarian domination (except for Limburg).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PD5NYI-hP50
petities.nl/petitions/nederland-wil-een-referendum-om-de-eu-te-verlaten/signatures/9721202?locale=nl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did Wilders lose?

PVV gained 5.

Pls reply. This would make me sad

He gained 5 seats but the main thing the PVV made happen is push all right winged parties towards a stricter immigration regime

He lost.

The media and fake polls fucked us up pretty well.

overhype wilders to then claim a great victory against populism when he grew at the expense of all the establishment parties.

>I almost fell for it desu

So lets not get too down in the dumps and learn some lessons that the media and (pollsters))) are apparently upping their game when it comes to manipulating public opinion and international perception even to the point of overhyping /ourguys/ to then cry failure when they win less then what (((they))) predicted.

Geert got bent over a ballotbox and Fucked hard in the Ass by the Indo-Moroccan Trudeau...

Geert has more seats though

7. Not enough meme magic on our part. It all came too late and was too forced. Also Geert is a lazy fucking faggot.

The Meme Master explains it best

youtube.com/watch?v=PD5NYI-hP50

Its really interesting how EVERYTHING I read about the elections is never "Rutte wins" but "RIGHT WING EXTREMIST LOSSES HARD!" and seeing some leftist celebrate it as a great success for them, while in reality, the moderate right wing "won" it for the most part, with the "extreme" right coming in second place.

The media is desperately trying to meme it into peoples heads that populism is already dead when its really made a moderate advance instead of a complete blow out.

Also, NO ONE wants some stormfag fascist system. They just want a democracy without getting blown up or raped by third world hordes.

>Geert got +5 seats and +3% votes
>D'Trudeau got +10 seats and +8% votes

who won?

REMINDER

PVV since they have more seats

Just a reminder that an Apple iPad device is better secured than the Dutch electoral system. I don't trust this outcome.

The social democrats won, they're the ones that got killed.

This!
Spread it like wildfire.

He's painting his jew hair blond by doing a bad job that you can always tell. Why?

I don't believe this is legit though.
If anything, Vvd should be just as much down the shitter as PvdA.

I don't trust this.
Still, it's better than a left wing victory, but this retard thinks he can make (((refugee))) deals with north african countries in the same way we did to Turkroachistan.
That's not smart to do.

Hope the cabinet falls and /onzejongens/ dominate.

He just collected some pieces of the imploded Dutch labor party. Complete and utter helicopter fodder in denial just grasping at anything that is self-professed left-wing.

>only important thing is to realize the left is smaller and more fractured than ever and to disregard Bangladeshi opinions on the Dutch elections.

He won, but not that much. Don't be sad please

Nobody understands your political system. Even you. It's all dildos

Go vote on for a referendum on nexit it's already there

>. The results are in fact good. VVD lost seats, PVV gained 8, FVD 2.

This is called too little, and too late.

Where?

petities.nl/petitions/nederland-wil-een-referendum-om-de-eu-te-verlaten/signatures/9721202?locale=nl

Baby steps is still good tho.

GL always had arounf 10-2 seats. so he only gained 4 and most of those votes came from PVDA

He actually won somewhat. He gained more seats while the biggest party (VVD) lost seats. Even though Dutch politics is slow af, if we keep this up for a few elections, then the PVV has a good chance of becoming even bigger.
Add that the right political party FvD (forum for democracy) has joined the parliament makes a fair chance for a center-right cabinet in a few years.
All we gotta do is be patient.
Also, in my opinon, the VVD isn't a bad party. It accurately resembles the Dutch way of life, which is a no-nonsense, sober mentality.
Sure, it's not far-right, but it's a responsible party and way better then the far-left parties in NL.

Another point is that Geert has been in politics so long, everything about him has already been said and every joke about him has already been made. Everyone and their has been making jokes about Geert since forever. Geert has zero momentum and it's very hard to "meme" someone who has been in politics for so long.

>Also, NO ONE wants some stormfag fascist system. They just want a democracy without getting blown up or raped by third world hordes.
This.

This is exactly what it felt like to me as a foreigner. The general anti-muslim sentiment among some of the other right took some of his steam as well, considering I never heard anything as headline catching from him like "build the wall", or anything technical to give him the brains to the brain.

Meant for

With enough mental gymnastics, everybody won!

Except PvdA. They are hopeless.

>NO ONE wants some stormfag fascist system

PVV lost 3 in 2012 - 2016. So they gained 5 compared to 2012, 8 compared to 2016

Nobody cares about your EU-leech shithole country, Latvia. Hope you get annexed by Russia. Greetings, OP.

It's just a trias politica within a trias politica within a trias politica ... etc

Do you know what bing.com is fucktard ? You can search stuff like this there.

H-hello? He lost, because VVD choosing first.
He will not going into the coalition.

Don't we all?

We indeed have to many liberals. The Social-Liberals and Conservative-Liberals won a lot.

GL should have never gotten this many votes they should have went to the SP instead.

Fuck the VVD, PVV and Groenlinks.

Our political system is great, It's you Anglo's having retarded backward systems.

>trias politica
not rly though

Being in the opposition is way better for him. With 20-30 seats he will not get his views through a coalition but he will get the full responsibility. the whole cabinet could blame wilders for all mistakes and PVV would be done for.

He needs to grow for next elections and have a good coalition partner in FVD.

This was exactly what I was hoping for, cause there was no way he would have an absolute win. The time is not yet, but the set-up now is great.

>GL should have never gotten this many votes they should have went to the SP instead.

But user, just look at him. what a cutie those friendly none threatening eyes, that to die for smile, his probably wonderful smelling not to mention great tasting boipucci. I mean who wouldn't want to vote for that.

If wilders were to enter a coalition it will be 2010-2012 over again, but only more fugged up. It'd be a PVV suicide contract.

>pick related

i give up

ITT: Buitenlanders who don't understand our system. The left lost big, the moderate right won, the far right won.

VVD and CDA were forced to harden their stance on immigration to prevent a Wilders blowout. That's also a win. It's not about the man, it's about his message.

Why so rude?

How can counted votes on paper be easily rigged? Local ballots could check their own administration.