Where would we be today with /Madame President/?

Where would we be today with /Madame President/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPSOA-NHEL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump supporters might have risen up in response to rigged election. Unlikely, but way more possible than with the Trump victory.

Presuming that didn't happen, things would be pretty much the same, just swap out Russia for Saudi Arabia.

My point was more that, instead of CNNMSNBCetc. talking about Trump/Russia, it would be Breitbartfowarsetc. talking about Clinton/Saudis.

>President Hillary Clinton signs executive order expanding Obamacare
>President Hillary Clinton bans keystone xl and Dakota access pipeline
>President Hillary Clinton signs executive order allowing 250,000 Syrian refugees into the United States
>president Hillary Clinton signs executive order protecting LGBTQ workers
>renominates Merrick Garland for SCOTUS
>congress immediately moves to impeach her for the email server and Benghazi
>Biden nominated for Secretary of State
>tense period between Moscow and Washington as revelations about hacking come to light
>mass protests and cries of illegitimacy from angry Trump voters
>Trump stirs up the anger on Twitter. He initially refused to concede until talking with his daughter Ivanka.
>armed takeover of federal lands in states like Idaho and Wyoming. Clinton is forced to send in the national guard.
>a divided America comes together for a brief moment along with the world to acknowledge the history of the first woman being sworn in as president.
>She gets a bump in the polls and reaches out to those who didn't vote for her.
>Trump has total breakdown.

Pic related was what I thought the election results would be. Needless to say I was heartbroken.

Get cucked

He is such a douche.

You forgot the part where she cured cancer.

Hillary would have invested America's resources into high IQ tech jobs.

Bernie would have invested the resources into gibsmedats.

Trump will invest the money into shit-tier IQ blue collar jobs, pick up trucks and guns.

Hey it could have happened. She could have been one of the greatest presidents ever.

How much does shariablue pay you? Asking for a friend.

50 points ahead probably

In a civil war at home, since Hillary would have cheated to win.
In a large scale ground war in Syria as US forces "regime changed" the country into freedom (annihilation and never-ending war).
In an escalation with Russia, who would probably accelerate what they see as a necessary land-grab of former Soviet Union territories in order to provide a buffer zone and security for their own internal airspace/operations.
Snowden, Assange, and that other guy would have had accidental deaths which "the police do not consider suspicious".
The story writes itself.

Nobody pays me. I follow ShareBlue on idiotbook but that's about it.

Sounds like a shitty deal to me

That's because I'm not in a deal with them or anyone else. I just like to get on Sup Forums.

GTFO before we find you

Low quality b8, m8. Try harder

WW3. NIGGER SUPREMACY

Trump cheated to win and we aren't in a civil war. We would not have been in one with Hillary.

Putin would be way too scared of Hillary to try anything. Assad deserves to be dead. Assange at least deserves prison and Snowden should probably serve a little time too.

I'm not scared of the alt-right.

He's calculating on how he's going to wipe them out.

1/10 b8

>muh rapefugees

The unholy alliance between the left and Islam is a vexing one, until you follow the money. No, I'm not going to "tolerate" a brutal slave-driving culture imported into my midst by the hundreds of thousands, and any sane individual should agree.

> muh pipelines

The two you mentioned that the idiot politicians and dying legacy media harp on about would have probably been cancelled under Clinton but then two more quietly completed. Pipelines cross the country like varicose veins and transporting the oil by rail is far more dangerous. A pipeline is the best option and I imagine big oil would eventually win out over Warren Buffett's BNSF, so the Clinton political machine and its media arm would make sure the general public are busy fawning over puppies and outraged over a cheating Celeb rather than cause du jour environmental activism.

>muh obamacare

Yeah, so I've gone from paying around $90 a paycheck to over $350 for what is essentially the same exact fucking coverage. I even live in a state where we have a host of managed medicaid programs, all you have to do is register so they know you meet the "lack" of income requirements. How anyone can continue defending this monumental failure must be shilling. I hope it was the first step in sending the Democratic party the way of the Whigs. (Republicans - fuck you too.)

> Biden SOS

...and the media would have padded his fuckups just like Hillary's along the way.

Right now I'm trying to figure out the difference. A lot of talk and banter, but things really haven't changed. In some ways they're worse since Trump got in office. I'm keeping an open mind, only time will tell. It's still too soon to make any kind of real judgement call.

>Yeah, so I've gone from paying around $90 a paycheck to over $350 for what is essentially the same exact fucking coverage. I even live in a state where we have a host of managed medicaid programs, all you have to do is register so they know you meet the "lack" of income requirements. How anyone can continue defending this monumental failure must be shilling. I hope it was the first step in sending the Democratic party the way of the Whigs. (Republicans - fuck you too.)

TrumpCare or "RyanCare" is a disaster that will kill the GOP. ACA is becoming more popular by the day.

we'd have tpp, a couple less manufacturing deals, a lot more refugees and mexicans, but on the whole life would be about the same

> Putin would be way too scared of Hillary to try anything.

If Putin made a donation to the Clinton foundation commensurate to his request, his request would be honored. Even if those channels didn't work, she couldn't keep her office of Secretary of State long enough to stop Putin from annexing Crimea already, lol.

> TrumpCare or "RyanCare"

Did I say I was a fan of "RyanCare" or the Republican establishment? The GOP needs to hang in tandem with the Democrat farce. Also Trump has vocal concerns over "RyanCare." I don't really give a damn which politician does what, I just want the costs to become sane again.

> ACA is becoming more popular by the day.

According to Kaiser Health Tracking, between December 16 and Feb 17, there was a slight uptick of 46-48% favorability. "More popular by the day" would be a touch hyperbolic I'd say.

Michigan is so fucking smug

Did you write th this?

>Revelations about hacking
How does the left still believe this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=oPSOA-NHEL0

drafted for the war against russia. same thing for my eurobros except likely in a eu army.

they cant accept they suck. their moral hubris forces them to look away from their faults and weaknesses.

No but I could have.

globalism in full effect

shillary running her side con jobs

sure, she would prevent war, unless it benefited her or someone who's paying her.

basicaly no different than obama.

Illegals flooding in and SJW's stroking themselves.

Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania need to be nuked for voting in Drumpf.

sounds pretty based to me desu

On the path of progress and prosperity. Unlike with Drumpf

WE'd be in a full scale war europe VS russia with america telling europe//nato to do the fighting for them :P

>Hillary Clinton within her first year sends the military to kill american on US soil
Yeah I thought it was going to happen to.

>Michigan needs to be nuked for voting Trump
MM is in full swing and the revolution is not being televised

>MM
?

World war 3. or continue world war 2

/LOCKHERUP/ GENERAL

JASON CHADFITS STUNNING REMARH

DOCUMENTS PROVING HER COLLUSION WITH THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

HOW CLINTON STOKE THE ELECTION

>Trump
>Shillary
>Jeb
>DNC
>GOP

All the different people, with different ideologies, with the same endgame and controlled by the same kike

Sup Forums got fooled once again

That map makes me want to kill myself. Seriously? Wtf?

Lol. Alternative pol.