Why are whites so gay?

Why are whites so gay?

What the fuck am I watching?

Thats where you step in Abdullah, you will have unlimited white aryan pussy and little cute bleached assholes to BLACK...

why the fuck do you have this saved niggerfaggot

> pakis and slavs
> WHY ARE WHITES DAMN SODOMITES
hi cf

I couldn't stop laughing. Nice vid.
>But fuck you, you muslim piece of shit.

HAWT

I salute you who can laugh at this. It makes me want to kill myself.

I'm not sure. Maybe because we defend personal liberties properly.

It's hypnotic

Jewish "art".

Because whites are the target of Jewish propaganda.

People freaking out about Trump wanting to remove art subsidies should watch this shit.

Been lurking for a long time. Still a newfag.

>TL;DR I see Jewish influence, but am skeptical. Any documentaries you can link to about this stuff?

I recognize (((their))) influence. But can't buy the conspiracy that it's all coordinated. Sounds like the feminists and niggers who think the white patriarchy has secret meetings to put them down. When in reality, we just have higher IQs and certain inclinations towards things. Well Jews have high IQs.

And they call themselves the chosen people. It's no coincidence they get persecuted wherever they go. So they have to go into roundabout ways to make a living since everyone hates them. And the cycle continues. They openly talk about how they don't like the alphamale patriotism in other races. Which could also explain their push for multicultural garbage. BUT jews race mix all the time. They're some of the most liberal ppl around. I think they really believe all this propaganda an d it's not some mastermind scheme.

And I am not denying that they probably have a genetic predisposition to being stingy and sneaky, etc. Chicken or the egg? A mixture I'm sure and I don't really care how much.

The real question is what can we do about the ones at the top? It's great to shitpost about kikes to wake people up. But realistically, what can be done other than to point to institutions like the federal reserve and Open Society foundation?

I'm not denying their influence, I just have a hard time believing it's coordinated evil among them all.

is this ironyposting?
also, reddit formatting is for shilling 8pol

>t. Bacha Bazi Boy

Arte is a jewish propaganda channel.
All you can see on it is disturbing and makes you feel sick

>Reddit formatting

How do you type short paragraphs, dickhead?

modern art you fucking rural retard.

Blacks are gayer though

your filename says it all