Californians hate straight white m-

So, I went to Cali last year.

>186 cm
>green eyes, blonde hair
>athletic body
>white as a sheet

When I arrived in Cali, it was like a dream.
The moment I picked my bags at LAX and waited for a shuttle, a good looking nigress who works for a shuttle company started to flirt with me.

For 2 months asian girls/black girls/white girls and even 3 transexuals wanted my dick.

I love how these liberals pretend to hate straight white men yet they so desperately crave our dicks that my ego boosted for the next 10 years.

Liberalism is doomed. These people may be brainwashed but they can't control their primitive side when they see a master aryan race.

t.Croat with german origin

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/dear-straight-guys-its-time-to-start-putting-things-in-your-butt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fact you encountered not 1, not 2, but 3 tranny's in California is very disturbing to say the least. It must be the north American Sweden.

Do you know why they liked you? Because you're foreign, exotic and different.

If you had an American accent you would have just have been another well built white supremacist shitlord. Women fawn over anything slightly different in a man because they are not capable of logically evaluating the worth of those differences.

They witness something slightly different in a man and their vagina goes "Oh my gawd, he's slightly different but still has the basic good requirements (height/build) so he must have better genetics!"

The artificial womb cannot come fast enough.

Tfw 186cm in Croatia and everyone is taller than you.

But I do have an american accent. I'm a C2 speaker.

Also, how could they know I was a foreigner when they approached me before I could say anything ?

I know how it feels bro. All women are taller than us when they put on the heels.

california is a cancerous shit hole that needs to be purged from the united states

172cm. Fuck you, you know nothing of my pain. ;_;

same height here

Would I be a midget in Russia too?

Height skipped me. My brothers are 6'1.

I have couple of friends who are around your height. What's the deal with you guys ?

Most guys around this height have the best looking faces. Is it a god's gift to compensate for the lack of height ?

Welcome to the club fellow manlets.
The netherlands is the tallest country in Europe and i'm 1.71...

>Would I be a midget in Russia too?
No, but you would be shorter than average.

It must be. God has a cruel sense of humour.
A lot of tall people can be ugly, so if you have a good face and are tall it's a true blessing. My friend is 6'4 and he's ugly.

Despite being a short fella, I've never had a problem with women.

I had an opportunity to go to the Netherlands for work but didn't take it. What's life like for a short guy?

I am 178cm and I feel like a manlet (fuck you /fit/, I wasn't height-concious until I met you). The fact that my brother is 187cm doesn't help either.

Word. I have friends who are 170cm or so and these motherfuckers could be MODELS if they were taller. IDK why

I'm 6'1 and I used to be a model. Until I realized it's heavily underpaid and full of faggots.

The only problem is that I appear much shorter due to my quasimodo posture when walking.

You can tell the difference between an american and someone who's learnt English through an american system very easily as a native speaker.

t. Dad works for ISP and I've met plenty of his school's students with a 7.5+ IELTS score the difference is as clear as day to me.

nigger

Life for me is good as a short guy. Most dutch men and women are tall though, but foreign guys are mostly same height as me so I don't really stick out in this immigrant hellhole.
The fact that I look foreign helps to acquire muslima pussy though

I doubt american's cognitive abilities allow them to tell the difference. Brits I'm sure, but americans, hardly.

Dozen of people told me that my accent is perfect and couldn't tell I was a foreigner. Skills.

Are they sluts?
How do I get Muslim pussy?

It's practically a shame that each one of us can only dick whip one into proper housewives. Just don't procreate with any until one is packing your lunch and cleaning the house while you're working.

Depends.

If they come from conservative families, you want to friend a male relative as an in into the home.

Less conservative, play culurally cool and don't let the hijab let you think they can't be approached.

Best effect if you do a little column A little column B.

Btw, mulima's wear some skanky underwear.

Yeah, I'm half-anglo half-turkish manlet (totally subhuman, I know) but one of my friends looks like the classic nordic ubermensch - 190cm, blonde hair, blue eyes, big build, plays rugby.

And all the SJWs feminazi students who hate "white privliege" are desperate to sleep with him. He fucks about 2 different girls a week, half of which are full blown feminazis (he's pretty red-pilled and doesn't hide that fact, they don't give a shit because he's hot).

Biology is stronger than cultural brainwashing. It always will be.

Yea, like all muslim women stay in houses and tend to their 7 kids, i don't think having sex with muslim women is possible.

California is fucking beautiful though. The population needs to be purged so that it can be reclaimed by the white race. Believe it or not, California was pretty moderate before it got flooded by immigrants

Ik ken dat gevoel

Have to agree with you here, it really is beautiful. Except for the cities. Gross.

Same here. I don't hide my alt-right attitude, even at work and yet everyone finds it kind of charming. I don't recall ever getting into an argument with anyone over it, everyone just says "Oh you silly".

Dear Straight Guys, It's Time to Start Putting Things In Your Butt

vice.com/en_us/article/dear-straight-guys-its-time-to-start-putting-things-in-your-butt

I'm amazed he met only 3 trannies to be honest.

Lies. I'm 6'0 (183) and considered a bit shorter then average 185.

>The moment I picked my bags at LAX and waited for a shuttle, a good looking nigress
Stopped reading here.
>goodlooking
>nigress
Are you fucking kidding me. Are you a fucking jew?

>t.Croat with german origin
You are spitting on the grave of your ancestors when you say a nigress is goodlooking. You are a shame for the white race.