DROPPED

DROPPED

It aint easy being green.

wtf i hate sorting myself now?

tfw you don't save your dad from the underworld anymore

can I get a quick rundown on this guy?
I dont know why people started to talk about him and also the sort yourself out meme
could you endlighten me about this saving your dad from the underworld stuff?

watch some of his lectures, you'll get the idea

lurk more kraut

reeeeeeeeeeee

he's pro-western values, shits on SJWs and Marxists and did a video about Kek, plus very easy to listen to

>thinking the spokesfrog uses Reddit

its just a Q&A nigger

I want ledditors to go back to your le_donald subleddit. E-celeb posts do not belong here.

Shut up faggot if malaysia ever gets nuked you know why

King Frogman

PRAISE KEK

Well fuck

PRAISE KEK

Our Spokesfrog has been blessed by Kek!

SELF STATUS: SORTED OUT

Shadilay

Someone needs to pepe these

thank you lad will inform myself about him a little bit more seems to be a intresting man

> young men turning to the right not good

The guy is fundamentally Canadian, every conclusion he's reached has been in the teeth of his fundamental nature.

I believe that you haven't seen him, but I marvel that it's possible - he's been all over the board for months now. Maybe it's down to the time of day.

Short version(s): his interview with Joe Rogan; long version, his 2016 Maps of Meaning course (maybe 2017, but it's not complete yet). Enh, several other good ones - threads of good intro material appear from time to time. He's got interesting things to say about Christianity, too.

Non Whites don't belong here either bud

I have saw him in many threads but never questioned who he is
will he redpill the volk and finally deus vult?

He's a university professor that is able to explain the feelings of a large portion of Sup Forums users ideas that they couldn't properly convey or understand before.
He does that extremely tactfully
He is against ideologues and believes sjw's are going to cause the return of fascism which scares him.
Pretty much he's a voice of reason that happens to know a ton about psychology.

I guess that's that

Yo yo its Jordan,my man.This nigga be popping with some mad redpills so far.

Read Dostojevski and Nietzsche faggots,begome Christian then.

Link? I couldn't find it.

he's a guy with a background in psychology who spouts off a lot of drunken old man bullshit essentially

he does very elaborate interpretations of mythology that tie in to some point he wants to make, but he doesn't realize i guess that you can do that bullshit with literally anything and get any results you want

he's alright though, still a good speaker

I'm laughing all these Jordan worshipers got leafed

>he's a guy with a background in psychology who spouts off a lot of drunken old man bullshit essentially

and that's no joke