Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebulletin.org/how-us-nuclear-force-modernization-undermining-strategic-stability-burst-height-compensating-super10578
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love this thread

Are you done having your wet dream, bjorn?

Not if Canada has anything to say about it. We're here to protect our weaker, Southern ally.

Every time I play Victoria 2, I acquire Nordnorge just for the fun of it.

MONGREL BURGERSHITS BTFO! KYS

How will you ever recover? ahahah, fucking loosers

>It's this thread again.

Keep doing it you son of a viking

cute CUTE!

>tfw I will never have a pajama party with a bunch of Norwegian waifus

oh god why

yes I am

Can we annex Finland and annihilate Sweden first? Pleeassseee

Fucking hilarious thread. I love this guy.

>Hey Bob, did you hear that Norway attacked us?
>What? When?
>A week or two ago. Just read about it in the National Inquirer.
>What happened?
>Don't know. But apparently their entire army is now on the bottom of the ocean.
>Huh, well, good for them for trying.

I for one welcome our new pajama wearing overlords

Read up faggot.
thebulletin.org/how-us-nuclear-force-modernization-undermining-strategic-stability-burst-height-compensating-super10578

Only if cuckoldry has been weaponised.

How many aircraft carriers do you have?

You just want us to rebuild all your infrastructure and let you immigrate without restrictions like we do with every shithole we conquer. Not falling for it.

IDK how many Norway has but I heard we are moving to a 12 carrier doctrine

>muh deck. fug.

>Implying emperor anders won't lead the viking army

Just surrender, spare yourself the pain and take three bullets to the back of Your head

Just leave the few white Girls that are left

BE afraid

This is true.

Our entire navy in one picture.

Norway is so pretty

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Mighty burgers can't cope with Norwegian combined-stealth boat and u-boat fleets.

>couldn't
Can any of you retards read?

Can euros understand contractions?

Thanks senpai
Will you Help us?

Reported to the police

notice how americans inserts his penis into norway's vagina. this is called getting fucked

You sick fuck

thank you

MOOOODSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I didn't hate the world for 10 minutes, this thread reset the timer

Don't forget our minnesotan guerilla groups.

USA is bunch of niggers. All we would have to do is fund the liberals to a civil war. USA is nothing but a nigger county. Africa wannabes.

If you do to the USA what the nazis did to you.

Kill all animals in agriculture and You might actually save the USA

Norway vs the Caliphate of Swedistan
U wont stand a chance against the hords of sandniggers

Nigger. We will start up our gas chambers. STFU.

>CP on Sup Forums

MODS MODS MODS

thanks mods

>I know, we'll camouflage our ships as sand dunes. They'll never see it coming!

U better start gassing

Funny how low testo amercian cuckbois think this is a joke. You niggers will work as slaves on our arctic sun-hotels alongside mexicans (while they fuck Your wyfes). Gulag is NOTHING you dirty ugly facetrenched imbesils. buckle up, maybe this month, maybe next week, sleep well

-pic related, girls from my high.school

>swedes burning a Norwegian flag.

Run along little guy, only grown up nations that can actually start wars are allowed here.

girls are a cute CUTE

Did they get enriched yet??

Fuck you I'm not paying more than 5 euros for a can of beer

Towelheads are not swedes.

>but swedes are cucks.

here, take a daily Norwegian bukkake

Threads like this are what /pol is about

anti-shill/10

Can someone give me a rundown on Norway wanting war with USA meme? These thgreads have been popping up for months now lel

Good god these women wouldnt last a second in a war. They would be sex slaves.

No idea just got here

SHHH if they realize they wont send them

But it'd be amusing to watch them try

Can you guys say BOWL OF EGGS?

Aircraft carriers are useless if you lose them to submarines, remember the maneuvers with the submarines norway uses?
America lost their carriers.

I know right? I never understood the logistics of putting women on the battlefield.

the only thing norwegians took from their ancestors was the ability to talk a big game

then get relegated to sheepishly stealing from defenseless villages after they get utterly BTFO by real armies

>Implying they wouldn't seduce u and give you a bullet in Your backhead while pegging you

vikings were useless pieces of shit
anders breivik wasn't even smart enough to false flag his own shenannigans, and instead caused more support for the diverse left
because he's a fucking coast jew like the rest of you inbred losers

Will Norway accept British volunteers? I'd like to join them in the destruction of America.

They are so CUTE I want to peel their skin off and wear it around my house like a suit.

If Russia annexes your irrelevant Finland no one would care. Worthless shit.

Maybe, if you are white enough

>pic another girl from class (military police)

Awww
Look at her, playing policeman.

She's adorable.

>this is useless if this happens

It's almost as if the USN has counter Submarine tactics, or did you honestly think that warfare is a game of rock, paper, scissors?

My favorite Sup Forums pasta

2/10 b8 m8, don't really appreciat8.

>falling for the vaginal jew

I did that once and got a cheating whore who aborted my kid, no thanks Id just take them into my harem and make them feed me tendies.

>Ctrl+F Pasta
>1 result
Sad!

Can I come too? I have light blonde hair and greeny blue eyes. My country is full of anglo subhumans and spacker pakis.

This is also my favorite shitposting thread.

I miss when the Norway poster did this every single day.

Because they had active sonar off due to peacetime restrictions and the enemy force knew exactly where the US force would be maneuvering. Active sonar means your sub just got lit up.

Brazil could literally wipe the entire USA in a single attack.We call it the IMPB (Intercontinental Mass Poop Barrage) where basically every brazilian monkey lines up and throws his shit across the earth's curvature with their extreme monkey strength.

How difficult is it to learn Norweigan lads
Its not as gobbledygook as Finnish right

bro we dont even have cyberdefence and our defense minister is retarded

our defense minister is a woman*