How come the most brilliant scientists and intelligent people seem to prefer globalism ... ?

How come the most brilliant scientists and intelligent people seem to prefer globalism ... ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/offering-the-presidency-of-israel-to-albert-einstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

... while localism/tribalism/nationalism is usually the preferred position of those... how should we say... less "gifted" in the intelligence department?

They live like parasites off of government funding

The most dangerous threat to any government is the inside, not the outside. A world government would fear its missile commanders and its generals.

highly educated, well connected, wealthy people benefit from greatly globalism

average and below people do not

He's right.

He knows who butters his bread.

Stephen Hawking isn't brilliant. He's only popular since he's disabled, and everyone is falling over another saying how smart he is to virtue signal.

Not before we colonize other planets. Until then there will be no "world government"

i dont like being told whats good for me by people who rely on government funding. scientists are basically whores.

Please, Steven's chair has been hacked by the jews a long time ago.

>How come the most brilliant scientists and intelligent people seem to prefer globalism ... ?

Sources on your claim

1 cripple that has radiation named after him "most" doesn't make

Scientists want globalism because yes, the tribalistic infighting between nation-states on a single planet is fucking stupid and backwards and regressive.

However...

As of yet, we do not have the means to travel to, nor fully colonize, a planet. As of yet, we do not have a means to do the above cheaply. As of yet, we have to conserve the resources we do have until such a time as a single or a consortium of like-minded nation-states develop the technology to do the aforementioned travel and colonization.

And in order for those industrious nation-states to survive long enough to develop themselves to that point, the infighting must continue.

That's all, user.

>average and below people do not

How?

The dunning-kruger effect. People who are experts in one area, assume they are experts in many. E.G. good actors think they are geopolitical experts, or Stepehen Hawking thinks he can predict the future

He's definitely brilliant user.. arguably the most renowned theoretical physicist in the world. But I do agree that his virtue signaling is out of control.

Because they have totalitarian way of looking at things

Boris puts on a stupid act, he's an incredibly smart and calculating man who went through Oxford.

Because they are nerd faggots that like star trek.

globalism is a very good idea

jew globalism is not

They don't

They make they utopies ignoring the reallity of policits, that's what they want, their own version of a world goverment.

totally agree with Stephen it's simple logic. They way we all live is just primitive and stupid

Nope sorry, in the scientific community Heisenberg is the most renowned theoretical physicist in the world

How do we know that Steven is even 'speaking'?
He could literally be being used as a computerised mouthpiece.

Fuck this drooling faggot

Universities is funded by student fees mostly. The good ones anyway

>calling it utopies

When we have never tried it. Great argument.

Some might argue that the step to world govt, would have to happen before we could colonize other planets, user.

Theres not enough work and food for everyone dipshit

What if it's actually his now-self-aware speech thing saying this because globalism will actually help it and it's fellow robotkin to destory mankind?
And he cant say anything to the contrary because Parkinson

Oh, good, you're one of those autistic LE UTOPIAN GOMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED BECAUSE MARX WAS A FUCKNUT :DDDDDD people

That's not what dunning-kruger is you fucking retard.

Regardless, I would assume a theoretical physicist would have some top notch critical thinking skills. What do you think it takes to understand government and the goings ons in the world aside from paying attention to it? It's not like playing with model trains and claiming you're a railroad engineer. It's more like playing with model trains and claiming you know about model trains.

Why do people believe globalism will solve all of the world's problems? Globalism is the final stepping stone for complete totalitarian rule, where we are all sheep for the wolves and there can be no opposing force in a unified world government as they are the only form of government/ideology. The government literally becomes God

Daily reminder: Stephen Hawking is controlled by the CIA. They control his wheel chair and they get to control whatever he has to say. Whenever Stephen Hawking is talking it's not him, it's the CIA talking through his wheelchair. Stephen Hawking is a CIA puppet and has to roll around and listening to himself speak words he is not in control of saying.

>"shill for globalism or i'll turn off your machine"

>trashes the globalist elite, claims we need to leave the planet before they destroy it
>now tech is the enemy and globalism is the solution
Really makes me think desu, they're probably just making that computer say whatever the fuck they want now.
He's the perfect puppet.

>Stephen Hawking isn't brilliant.

Yep. He's been tremendously successful because of his disability, rather than in spite of it.

>How come the most brilliant scientists and intelligent people seem to prefer globalism ... ?

Being good in one field doesn't make you an expert in everything.

Yes there is dumbass.

>we have never tried it

we have tried it, that's globalism, we've been trying it for 30 years now and it's such a big failure it's bringing fascism and comunism back.

>You need to try every single thing to understand if it can work or not

Are you retarded?

No. Why would some african shitholes that aren't even part of the global economy have any effect on the ability to colonize other planets? (if it's even possible)

>How come someone who literally cannot speak for themselves and has a computer do it for them parrots the elite's narrative

competition is an important driver of progress

presumably Mr. Hawking wants to doom us to stagnation for another 1,000 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

Just because he knows about Black Holes n sheeitt doesn't mean he knows anything about governments or politics.

How come people who are paid with government money seem to prefer bigger and bigger government?

This guy is a grants shill, nothing more.

look at sports. every "World Governing Body" is a corrupt cesspool.

Godly trips of truth

>tfw Jews hack into your wheelchair and threaten to drive you 210 mph off the side of Harvard if you don't spread globalist propaganda

We have muslims bombing eachother, niggers shooting eachother and white people cheering for white genocide.
Once all this and multiculturalism stops , we can have a global government. But not before that.

This.

Because globalism is basically inevitable to bad that the "most brilliant scientists" are to stupid to realize that in the current situation a global world goverment would mean a global islamic caliphat.
Really unfortunate that these brilliant people are this fucking stupid and cant look two steps ahead.. or maybe its by design. The rich get the work slaves and fortune while the population gets the work and islam to keep them stupid and under control with religious violence... hey its almost like all the other Islamic shitholes...
Yeah if you give me a the choice of transforming the whole world into a Islamic shithole so a few rich merchants cant live as kings... i respond with fuck off you "brilliant scientist" morons.

This is excellent writing.
Did you steal it or did you wrote it yourself?

I agree. There should a Leader above all of Mankind, and opposition to reason and logic should be purged to ensure the survival of the the superior people and their civilization.

No, technology MIGHT allow us to conquer space, or more accurately the lack of fertile space.

has he ever said anything relevant?

a one world government won't be achievable without war anyway

he wants muslim dick in his ass.
technology, even skynet is thousand fold better than multicultural 'world government'

>How come experts in fields unrelated/barely related to government, but live off their gibs, have opinions where they get more gibs from the government.

Gee. I wonder why.

user it is easy! You are a genius who wants to make the world a better place or have some theoretical or practical knowledge that always needs to be tested in order to apply it. The problem is if you are against (((their))) interests with your research (((they))) won't give you the monies needed to conduct research. So they require a form of repayment like telling something to the plebs to keep them docile or forfeiting some of the theories or technologies that might rock the elite from their pedestal. Follow the money user and you will always find some kikes or major companies.

The thing is his proposition that the only way to deal with the development of nuclear weapons and chemical weapons is through a world government is not supported by any evidence.

Quite the contrary, the Russians and Americans never entered nuclear war because as rational agents they were aware it would mean their mutual destruction.

If you didn't think the Russians would nuke you, you would probably be more open to nuking them, so aggression is still beneficial.

He like many scientists have come to the same conclusion as Plato did, whether they believe it or not. They fancy themselves the Philosopher Kings who will take up these heavy burdens and live noble, solitary lives for the people and not for themselves.

It's also naive in the worst of ways. Power corrupts. Centralized power is the purest form of power. The Byzantine political games Soros, Rothschild and Murdoch would play on a Global Scale would bring misery I don't want to think about.

Fuck off Hawking, this isn't Star-Trek.

cus scientists mean globalism not (((globalism)

This. if he was really the smartest guy in the world he would cure himself

>most brilliant and intelligent
>can't wipe his own ass because his brain won't let him

not-so-brilliant and intelligent people made that chair he sits on so that he has SOME form of a functional life.

(((globalism)))**

If he's so smart, how come he can't move his legs?

I lol'd hard, thank you user
underrated post

They've been promised a place in the world after.

Why are we keeping this man alive?

True, a very good point.

But the key to the future is "controlled competition" because as it stands, people are more than willing to dick over someone else to still be King Shit over whatever shit-heap remains after whatever war.

Most scientists are idealistic when it comes to politics and their fellow man, naive sure but mostly with good intentions in mind. Obviously that doesn't include all scientists, but for the most part, I think, that is the case.

The problem is that they see a goal which is more than reasonable within their understanding of how people "should work," while totally ignorant of how people "actually work." People are lazy, habitual creatures that prefer the shortest, most energy-efficient route to their goals. If the scientists can key in their brains to working from that end, rather than their sci-fi-addled dreams, we can get the ball moving in earnest.

drumpf btfo

If it were true that'd be a living hell.

What did kek mean by this?

something tells me this guy hasn't had much interaction with the lesser races

How come albert einstein said that scientists are masters of science and not versed in the matters of politics? Hawking can be smart but it is not the political intelligence that we come to respect.

"All my life I have dealt with objective matters, hence I lack both the natural aptitude and the experience to deal properly with people and to exercise official functions. For these reasons alone I should be unsuited to fulfill the duties of that high office"

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/offering-the-presidency-of-israel-to-albert-einstein

They forget that most people are utter morons

Because the deterring concept of "mutually assured destruction" does not really apply to state run Jihaddists

Because they're all cucks

this is legit one of the worst replies I've ever seen on the entirety of Sup Forums

>making silly faces to appear personable makes you stupid
user, you know Boris is an aristocrat? He's received the literal best education this planet has to offer

The Russians hacked his computer we can't trust anything he says

Cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish, I suppose.

Everything about that man is effected. Boris is a stage name. How retarded are you, OP?

we need a world goverment. It's a great idea. However, we all know it is going to be a dictatorship.

and you're a leaf

they do except they deal with the top .01% that a population with over a billion people tend to produce so then they think all of them are like that

>grown man
>can't wipe your own fucking ass

Why should we listen to his opinions on how to run the world if he can't even run?

> Stephen Hawking
> brilliant
This guy has been a total vegetable for 20 years and his neocortex has already liquified, so his wheelchair is actually remote controlled by the globalists.

I'm talking about alive you knuckle- dragger.

Because he's got maybe two years to live.

These people are the high priests of modern society.

I can't think of a single significant way my world would be different if he didn't exist.

They're nothing but lunatics and tramps.

Why should we listen to yours, user?

>brilliant scientist
>cant develop a way to get out of the wheelchair

Tony Hawken blown the fuck out

I wrote it, why? Is it really excellent, lol, or are you pulling my leg?

>We need a world government!
>stop Hitler when he wanted to estabilish one
I don't understand.

>goverment literally becomes God
problem heretic?