It costs NYC $182 MILLION per year to lock Melania up in her golden tower

JUST.

that's the cost of like 3 or 4 patriot missiles

we'll survive

>182 mil to guard an autist and a slav mail order bride crackwhore prostitute
182 mil well spent

45 patriot missiles, actually

How much does it cost not to use Snapchat or reddit?

>Snapchat logs indicate adam Lanza was snap chatting prior to the attack

>Reddit history for his username proved it's how he got such a good shot

DONT USE THESE THEY WILL TURN YOU INTO A KILLER

FRICKING.

She isn't going to be there for the whole year

How?
The only extra thing she needs is security.
Why does security cost $182 million?

isn't much to keep the First Lady safe

I don't care.

just checked the math, you're right. i got 42.3 though. apparently each one costs 4.3 mill

i don't know if that includes the cost of transporting and maintaining them though

Yeah and it costs American taxpayers millions and millions and millions of dollars every year for all of the security details of past presidents and other high ranking politicians that you disagree with.

Get the fuck over it -- or should we just allow the First Lady of the United States to go unprotected and be assassinated?

but what about the $100 billion King Nigger spent on cyberweapons that got stolen

Remember when Obongo increased the national debt by 10 trillion dollars in just 8 years?

How much did it cost to provide security for Obama's kids?
That vacation the babyboon took where she pretended to be some normal

Obama went golfing too.

Proofs?

sauce?

How much do secret service personnel get paid kek.
Sounds like fake news or fudged numbers to me.

This is probably a slide thread.

Good.
Fuck NYC.

>mfw my tax money goes to Drumpfs wife because she is disgusted by him and doesn't want to sleep in the same bed as him

I imagine they get like 100K each and there would only be about 5 of them.

Sure, leaf.
Sure.

How can you defend this? 182 million of our tax dollars go to her because she doesn't want to live in the white house?

>our tax dollars
>is leaf

kys

Canada is paying 182 million to protect trump's wife?
Wow. You are super nice.

They voted for Trump because they don't want women in the white house.
I'd gladly give up 182m tax bux to keep holes out.

Trump is controlled opposition set up to make America's 'right wing' look bad and 'immoral'. He's also going to drag you into wars in the middle east to do Israels dirty work, like the good goy cuck he is.

Sup Forums and the 'alt-right' got fooled and cucked once again.Enjoy you Trump worshipping cloud of coinsive dissonance while he plays ''muh 3,00D'' chess on (You)

We are basically the same country, you get what I mean.

182 million well spent, can't have slav masterrace woman go unprotected.

No, we are not basically the same country.
You are irrelevant faggots who say aboot and we are a motherfucking super power.

>It costs NYC $182 MILLION

I expect itemized bill with reasons.

hows that akbar mayor and his orwellian laws against free speech treating you?

>>Is a leaf
>>Uses Drumpf unironically

>Constantly threaten Trump and his entire family with assassination, rape etc.

>Whine about security costs

The liberal logic in these retarded copy-paste shill threads is so retarded I can't imagine anyone falling for it. What's their end game? Are they really this retarded or are they playing some long game?

>Tax everyone through the nose to fund every retarded scheme they can think of.

>Complain about tax money being spent when it's other people doing it.

you just know she gets big blag benis on the reg

>Drumpf
>making fun of someone's heritage
>insulting to Germans everywhere
>hate speech

I don't care how much it costs, I care about what she and Barron are doing when they are alone

So I'd like to see an actual source with proof that they're costing 180 million a year.
If there's no proof in 30 minutes then this thread is a shill thread and should be saged, reported and ignrored

NYC BTFO

So? money is to spend it and live a good life, not to whine about.

Why doesn't she live in the White House?

I find it hilarious that full retard leftists don't see the reason for this.

Barron is still in school, and that's the reason Melania and Barron are still in NYC. It's been stated numerous times... It really just says that leftists don't want kids to have a good education, because the extensive move to D.C. could take a week or more, which essentially is the time Barron would be out of school, not getting an education and losing credits/missing tests/projects/classes, etc.

Also, it doesn't cost $182 million/year lol. What a terrible exaggerated number. What is actually costing the taxpayers over $100 million a year, is Obama signed that all living ex-Presidents receive FULL secret service detail till their deaths, prior before leaving office. Which is actually being tacked onto President Trump's budget, but if Trump threw this garbage EO while still in office, he'd look really petty.

So really Obama, while not even in office anymore, is costing you all collectively way over $100 million/year

You are arguing semantics. My point still stands, he is wasting tax money.

I think it has been said several times that Melania and Barron will move to DC when he finishes his current semester.

wow thats like a whole hour worth of Lincoln tunnel toll money

this.
>NYC mayor
>push crazy people to protest first family
>wonder why you have to pay exorbitant amounts to protect first family

>Obama signed that all living ex-Presidents receive FULL secret service detail till their deaths

hahah so he was scared for his life?

what a buffoon

That's pretty much spot on

His predecessors Bush and Cheney are though.

Yeah, once the semester is over (so summer break), they will move to D.C. Melania was adamant about not taking Barron away in the middle of the school year, leaving his great education and friends behind, to enroll somewhere else.

Pretty much this. But to also inflate Trump's budget even more.

Bare minimum, SS makes $50,000 annually (but usual average is $70,000). So if all ex-Presidents have round-the-clock detail of even ONE SS on 8-hour shifts (so 3 guys per day) multiplied by 4 ex-Presidents still living today, that's:

$219,000,000

So Obama signed an EO that's costing American taxpayers $219 million a year (that's bare fucking minimum). Just to fuck you all over, fuck Trump over, and make him feel safer as a PRIVATE citizen.

And so? The USA is a rich country, unlike (sh)italy. They have money to spend, we don't even have Starbucks here because we're too poor.

Good thing they will only be there till the end of this school year.

But who cares if it is just a fraction of $182 million.

You're making poverty sound like a virtue. Fuck Starbucks. And fuck you for shitting on yourself like a pussy.

But where do all your refugees work!?

>refugees
>work

Just kidding. Starbucks joke.

sorry mighty and superior user from UK, I didn't want to disturb you, can I wash your back?

>ITS GOING TO COST 1.5 BILLION TO KEEP HER THERE FOR 8 YEARS FUCKING DRUMPFKINS

kek. She's leaving at the end of the school year. Based baron.

Because the White House is in the cesspool of DC.

>No Source
>All these replies

Hardly a problem. He's just some faggot who organisms London Transport.

You get treatment on them STD's you caught from that Sheeps aresehole, Tim?

>Lord Emperor Trump with son Based Barron

Disgusting all that money on Trump.
>Least they could have given Michael a boob job.

It's still a net gain since Trump isn't taking the 400k presidential paycheck.

((2) agents x (175,000) salary fringes and equipment allowance x (3) shifts x (5) x-pres) + 5,000,000 for hookers and blow = $10,250,000 / per annum.

Stop throwing my tax money away leaf.

what a fucking cock autistic thing to say OP

No it doesn't, retard. Do you think they hired people off the street to guard Trump Tower? The SS has fixed costs that the taxpayer would be eating regardless of where Melania lived.
One more thing, SAGE

Yeah, wow. That was retard math... Clearly I haven't had a coffee yet and I got carried away.

I'd still say it's more than $10 million, though. They'd minimum have 3 agents doing 8-hour shifts, benefits, equipment, housing nearby, if the ex-Pres travels so do they - paid by taxpayers (all of Obamas vacations recently to start), food and probably other things I'm leaving out.

I'd say that'd be close to $50-70 mill if anything. All for private citizens.

I don't care

Melania is the supreme matriarch of planet earth

>it costs NYC

So not federal tax dollars? Sounds like a win-win, Melania and Barron are protected while Democrats spend money on someone they despise

They can afford to pay for the $500 million in saleries to the Yankees
They'll be fine