Facts About St Irish Beer Day

enjoy some shit I looked up on wikapeedjer
and fancied up in ms paint

I'm irish and scottish and adopted by british. It's like a little micro colonization. drinking tullamore this morning.

1/5

Other urls found in this thread:

rte.ie/player/ie/
youtube.com/watch?v=RJudJ9S579A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_David
youtube.com/watch?v=2M3wr4hYSf4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Church
midletonwith1d.wordpress.com/2015/03/17/st-elvis-and-christianity-in-ireland-before-st-patrick/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palladius_(bishop_of_Ireland)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism
youtube.com/watch?v=EhZKKigNQeU
youtube.com/watch?v=lI1NKewfqWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/5

3/5

4/5

thanks

welcome sir

5/5

I hate to be all muh heritage, but this is pretty neat

If you yankees want to watch the parade

rte.ie/player/ie/

youtube.com/watch?v=RJudJ9S579A

A good old Irish song, sung here by Miles "colm Meany" O'Brien, who still has an Irish accent and knowledge of folk songs in the 2300's.

I love to be all muh heritage.

lol is a Canadian a Yankee? We're bloody Loyalists! *spit*

>"Muh-Ulster Ulster Heritage" checking in.

>UDA photos of larping across three Belfast streets to follow

>I'm irish and scottish and adopted by british
That's a weird way of saying leaf

that's the traditional way round here, eh.

>Shaq O'NEIL

>Eddie MURPHY

just sayin'

Only a matter of time before the yanks and prods swarm the thread, enjoy the festivities

>St Patrick's day
>A day about a Welshman that was kidnapped by the Irish
>No one bothers to read up on the Irish slave trade where they enslaved their Celtic brothers and sisters
Cymru am byth!

I put a little of that in there. More I read about this guy, less this day made sense.

Eat shit, Nigel.

The snakes were pagans you retarded paddy.

Getting rid of nonexistent snakes is still better than St David

St David made a hill in Wales (which is full of hills and small mountains)

Irish Pride World Wide. Literally. The whole world has been Mick'd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_David Not related to your question but he is our saint and he wasn't a slave of the Irish.

Fuck the Irish, fucking hypocrites.

>Insulting my saint
Go suck on that Syrian George's dick you shitskin.

Slaver! Nigger head.

Shouldn't you be bowing to your German granny monarch right now?

This is incorrect.

As is the origional poster.

St.Patrick was a representative of the Roman Church, who was sent to regain control of the Irish Christian Church (wtf that was) and bring it to back to "the true faith".

Christianity is proven to have existed before St.Patrick

I hate all you cunts

Killer of dragons VS Maker of molehills

No wonder there isn't any room for a dragon on the Union Flag but there is for the cross of St George

"Muh Ulster Scot", eat shit.

Death the Namefags!

stop being a partisan twit.

Lots of Irish emigrated to America, and America loves any excuse to have a drink and pollute their rivers with green dye.

You dense motherfucker, Christianity was there but so were pagans. They were converted or forced to stop lighting belantine fires around that time. This the snakes were driven out

Someone didn't read all the posts.

Could be, but thank you for actually reading I've tried to be careful to say it's booknerds opinions. Thanks for the insight, oddly informed Porkchop re: Ireland.

Nother song: youtube.com/watch?v=2M3wr4hYSf4

>pollute their rivers with green dye

Why do merilards do this? We don't even do that

be nice to people

Cause North America is a tacky gold-rush continent of lowest-common-denominator plebosaurs, culturally speaking. Everything is rented.

Yes, Gingo, tell me more about my European history.

Unlike your cartoons, there is historical evidence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Church

midletonwith1d.wordpress.com/2015/03/17/st-elvis-and-christianity-in-ireland-before-st-patrick/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palladius_(bishop_of_Ireland)

>be nice to people

I will try harder.

just in case the normal pollution isn't enough to keep it green enough

Does this also include your country?

So they teach you about Ireland in Spain or what now?

Go big or go home, baby.

Of course. We are the Northest of the Americans.

>shitskin
>ukistan flag

No one is making the argument that the Christian Church was or wasn't in Ireland prior to St Patrick.

>Yes, Gingo, tell me more about my European history.

Pretty sure your country was being spitroasted by visigoths at that point in history.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

>culturally speaking. Everything is rented.
Except, you know, everything Americans invented and the culture that sprang up around those things.

You can't see the forest for the trees, leaf.

It was part of the Catholic's churchs consolodation, to my understanding.

Because the church referred to the "Cathars' in Catalunya as "snakes" as well. They too, were a derivative of early Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism

But of course, the remnants of druidism were also part of the "snake" meme, because druidism (St.Brigid) was a critical part of the "Celtic Christianity" period.

This is what I was asking, less colourfully.

oh no I'm over-simplifying for effect on Sup Forums

I'm Catalan, lots of us spend a lot of time in Ireland learning English. I am also a history major, who specialized(?) in Independence struggles. So I've spent more than probably 3 years total in Ireland.
Strangely, was sent to Ballyhanus to learn english though...

For us in Catalunya and Euskadi the Irish are a good historical parrarel, so we like to hype that shit.

It's on the TV quite a bit, too.

>tfw not irish

But I'm catholic tho, can I be an honorary mick

Indeed, and then 1000 years later we were Spitroasting the earth.

"Anyone who isn't the right kind of Christian is a fuckin' snake!!!"

Any updates on that little communist town that celebrates Jacques fresco and robs neighbouring grocery stores?

>Ballyhaunis
Poor fucker. Literally 50% muslim, maybe they thought you'd fit in.

>maybe they thought you'd fit in.

They were wrong.

Paki is not the same as Moor. Trust me.

I enjoyed the discos though. The Spanish male was clearly the alpha fuck vs. the Dunnes stores wearing Heaton workers.

Don't know what you are referring about?

On the robbery, do you mean our own mini-Fidel?:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhZKKigNQeU

Apparently, its sweet enough to live there. But that dude gets to say who does what. And that what is always manual labour.

thanks?

Its Ballyhaunis anything slightly white would be seen as alpha.

Those Irish that emigrated to America hundreds of years ago are Americans now. I don't know how many times this needs to be repeated. The only time they're Irish is when we want their tourist money.

In all honesty, only the Polish women were attractive. It's crazy all the Spanish girls liked the Irish lads, saying they were handsome. But seriously, the Irish women are unattractive. Not sure if it's the behavior or the looks, or both.
I'm not saying that to fuck with you. But in Spain I play GAA football. All the Irish lads get a qt. All the Irish girls stay about a year, realise they are getting nowhere and go back and become teachers in Ireland. Nearly universally.

I thought black Irish were just the white ones that had features caused by invaders. Like black hair and shiet.

Well to be fair, Irish Americans organized and financed:

The Fenian Rebellions of the 1800s
The 1916 Rising
The War of Independence
The Border War
The Troubles - in favour of the Irish

Not to mention being the chief inspiration of Wolf Tone, along with the French Revolution.

if you want to piss off Irish people wear an orange scarf on Saint Patricks day

It's actually a reason why Catalunya and Euskadi are not free. Our diaspora leave, and forget their loyalty.

Other groups who were successful based on their diaspora would be

Ukrainians,Israeli,Armenians etc. Also mostly financed and ran from the USA. There is a reason why Khardasians were treated like Patron saints in Armenia.

lol why's that?

wow so Irish people owned slaves?

we should talk about the Irish holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=lI1NKewfqWI

Irish women are real hit or miss getting an attractive one that isn't an unbearable shit starter is rare.

The best thing about St Paddys day is the unrelenting asshurt amongst loyalists in NI.

>y-you're still british!!!
>use the saltire not the tricolour!!! Tricolour intimidates us!!!!
>stop drinking!!

>o Irish people owned slaves?

If you check those two gentlemen's ethnic background you will see they come from the Carribean. Where the Irish and the blacks mixed. O'Neil is the most popular name in Jamaica.

The Jamaican flag is the St.Patrick's cross, with black for the Africans, and Green and Gold for the Irish.

William of Orange's soldiers had orange scarves and were known to crack some Irish skulls, but it was all in good fun

not like that intentional starvation of the Irish during the so called potato "famine" which was more a starvation genocide perpetrated by the British army

>Where the Irish and the blacks mixed

I knew it, paddies were the only "whites" durable enough to survive the atlantic crossing in slaves boats, they interbred

Darwin hated the Irish and classed them lower than blacks in his book the descent of man

>Darwin hated the Irish and classed them lower than blacks in his book the descent of man

That's because he was English, and couldn't relate their resistance to subjugation to his theories. According to Darwin the weak should recognize the strong. The Irish didn't.

Hence the Anglo-Jew meme.

To clarify I meant Canadian Loyalist vs. America, not Brit vs. Ireland.

this is true, but, people are stupid.