Nordic countries

Hey Sup Forums I'm currently working on some character designs and a major part of this is the nationality of my characters.

One of the main characters is supposed to be Nordic - HOWEVER - I would like him to be the least-cucked variety of nordic. Please help.

Also Finland doesn't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That would be Danish i think.

It's for a videogame?
Then do a cyber viking.

Denmark has the least amount of merchants

Make a swedish one who is black

I would suggest morden danish or Swedes during the Swedish empire.

stop larping you faggot

Actually it's for a simple comic idea.

A Norwegian!! Norsk Viking strong mann

Norway has the most "strongmen" together with Finland, but Denmark is probably least cucked overall. We don't tend to go over-buff, but there are some pretty big Danes.

Iceland

Finland is a Nordic country, not Scandinavian, ok? Get your terms right Atlantis.
big guys 4 u

More like Cuckland
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

>I would like him to be the least-cucked variety of nordic
>Also Finland doesn't count
:D?

And they said racism doesn't exist anymore.

Sorry Finnon. I phrased that poorly.

What I meant to say was, I would rather the character not be Finnish, as I would have an easier time getting accurate translations for the other 4 countries' languages.

See

For accurate translation for any of the languages, you need an actual human translator. Google does better with the Scandicuck languages but not good enough. I can speak Swedish too, trust me.

Just go on Sup Forums and get some assburger to translate the stuff for you.

BEARD, BLUE EYES, at least 1.80 cm, huge dick, clever, loves milk and beer, "no bad weather, only bad clothing", drives manual, bluepilled..

I'm a professional translator and with enough time I can translate most if not all germanic languages.

So you plan on learning the language?

Oh dog what are you doing. :D

Learning languages ain't that hard. Most Dutch students who visit scandinavian countries speak the language by the time they come home anyway.

Faroe!

Did you say nordic?

Only one choice honestly.

Or make two danish and norwegian friends.

Denmark.