Erdogan accuses EU of 'crusade' against Islam

>"My dear brothers, a battle has started between the cross and the half moon. There can be no other explanation," Erdogan said on Thursday.

>In a speech given to supporters in the western Turkish city of Sakarya, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan invoked the medieval religious wars between Christian Europe and the Islamic Middle East in the context of present-day escalating tensions between the European Union and Turkey.

dw.com/en/erdogan-accuses-eu-of-crusade-against-islam/a-37979126

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
twitter.com/UensalArik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gib back byzantine clay

Reclaim Constantinople when?

>Import hordes of sandniggers to the point where they're foretasted to replace the native population

That was my favorite part of the crusades.

I want him impaled.

>Erdogan accuses EU of 'crusade' against Islam
I fucking wish

He wants a retaliation from Europe in the form of harsh words or appeasement to make the EU seem like it's not Islamaphobic.

>EU
>the cross
He's a funny fella.

this guys lost his shit. he does realize that europe could just nuke the fuck outta him or any other muslim country stupid enough to try right? what could he possibly gain by publicly declaring war on christian europe?

who knows, seems like there is lot of "opinions" coming from this guy through clickbait websites somehow

kys you fucking nigger clickbaiters, i know you are here

>europe could just nuke the fuck outta him or any other muslim country stupid enough to try right?
that would be intolerant

He's a dead man, these are the screams of someone that knows his days are numbered. If he has any sense he'll run and hide.

Yeah well if Turkey tried to invade Europe I think the lefts tolerance would decline pretty steadily

The roaches are going to be one of the first nuked in ww3.

This guy is going to take over Europe so easily. I hate white liberal cucks so much.

Interesting theory that has already been tried and tested.

Here are the results.

I thought he was currently holding a referendum which if successful would basically make him dictator of Turkey, no?
Sounds like he's just getting his plans started, not a good time to declare war on the most powerful continent in the World

Isn't there a turkish law that forbids doing political advertising in foreigb countries?
If so, this shitstorm could've been avoided if he just followed the laws of his own country

He's right you dumb fat americunt

He's a fool that is going down the same path as other dictators, he has a large portion of his population that are against him and his views, he also has factions in his country that are itching to blow shit up and oust him.

I dare that boggly eye'd cunt to start, he'll be ousted faster than Gadaffi was. I fucking beg him to start shit.

I feel the same way about his bullshit.

He seems desperate and scared and is obviously descending deeper into his madness while trying to use the race/bigotry/xenophobia card liberals/jews have been playing for decades now.

His days are numbered, no doubt about that. The real issue here is that roaches and slimes in general are dumb enough to believe his idiocy.

So... we should probably get our nukes outta Turkey before he goes full sandmonkey

>His days are numbered, no doubt about that. The real issue here is that roaches and slimes in general are dumb enough to believe his idiocy.
Yes they are, but are they dumb enough to get their shit handed to them? Again...

The sad thing is that is far more likely to happen than an actual kebab removal. also cheg'd

It's a win win if you look at it under a microscope, those on the fence about Turkey are seeing how unstable its leadership is. The EU proceeds to cave in then it blows the EU's solidified responses to external threats out the water and makes the EU look like the weak pussies we know they really are.

Do you see a bad thing? The only really bad thing I can foresee is the Turk rapefugees fleeing Izmir, Istanbul etc as we blow the entire region apart with tomahawks.

europe vs turkey when?
im all hyped boys

i think it already has been done
somewhere around when the coup in turkey started

desire to retake Constantinople intensifies

History Repeats

holy war incoming,prepare yourselves

>That quote

Just look at all those poor women and children who escaped oppression.

Clearly Europe needs 6 million more.

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/

>inb4 Kikebart
You read it and you like it!

It is rightful Strayan clay?

DEUS VULT

Here's a part of his recent speech:

Translation:

"I call my brothers and sisters in Europe; where you live, where you work is your homeland, it is a weapon. Hold it there, and better places to live in the most beautiful house in a seat, best to go get in the car, 3 children instead of 5. You are the future of Europe."

Original:

"Avrupa'daki kardeşlerime sesleniyorum; yaşadığınız, çalıştığınız yerler sizin vatanınızdır, sılanızdır. Oraya sahip çıkın, daha iyi yerlerde yaşayın, en güzel evlerde oturun, en iyi arabalara binin, 3 değil 5 çocuk yapın. Avrupa'nın geleceği sizlersiniz."

Get ready for the roachpocalypse

>'crusade' against Islam

Don't start giving ideas, Erdogan.

"I'm tolerant! Yay! Come and fuck my shit up! I'll even leave my doors unlocked and windows open!"

Fucking virtue signalling trendies.

exactly but more than half of those welcomers are probably muslims themselves or paid. but to those brainwashed in germany, the only way for them to wake up is by getting imprisoned by peaceful muslims then they maybe they would admit their retardedness

at least my country isnt part of that islamophobic bigot group!!

Don't be such a bigot goy, open your hearts and your daughters legs. You don't want to be known as a racist now do you?

Erdogan doesn't give a fuck about no law.

Even the EU cucklords have a breaking point. I wonder where it will be.

Return Constantinople, Damascus and Jerusalem to the rightful owners and there really won't be a need for violence.

What you really need is brutality everywhere or a large scale attack, maybe a plane hitting one of your monuments or something? Or a chemical weapon going off or a load of trains blown up. Small scale attacks will always be shaken off, something big? Even liberals will get the Islampill.

I believe they are. Muslims have sucked at war for almost a thousand years now.

A great Bulgarian poet once wrote about the roaches: "they come like tigers, they run away like sheep".

Nobody cares, Ahmed Chong

>Implying that the globalist elite haven't quelled the rise in nationalism and populism by holding off on more false flag attacks until the elections in Germany and France are over

They don't want to get too trigger happy and actually get Le Pen and Petry or any other PATRIOT elected.

Indeed and that Bulgarian poet is wise. Muslims attack in swarms. How do you deal with a swarm? You fucking gas it, that's what you do. We need to start hoarding RAID bug bombs.

It just occurred to me that Christians would never be the ones to actually *start* a Crusade in any meaningful way anyway, so this makes a lot of sense.

>a battle has started between the cross and the half moon.
If only.

The original crusades were a series of defensive battles, as well.

Read the Gulag Archipelago is you want to see what it takes for people to snap out of ideological possession

We might have to actually take Constantinople as its a perfect natural choke point for rapefugees

I think this guy is becoming psychotic.

>a battle has started between the cross and the half moon
It's literally the opposite of this wtf

IT AIN'T ISTANBUL
IT'S CONSTANTINOPLE
NOW IT AIN'T ISTANBUL
IT'S CONSTANTINOPLE

LONG TIME GONE
CONSTANTINOPLE
BUT IT'S BACK AND BRIGHT
FROM THE MOONLIT NIGHT

>My dear brothers, a battle has started between the cross and the half moon.
I'm not surprised he doesn't know the origins of the half moon.

He has sleeper cells in Europe probably

"""Byzantine"""" was never a true Empire and nothing more than Greeks chimping out against the True Roman Empire.

Will the Greeks ever repent for what they have done?

>Strayan
It's a Greek diaspora faggot larping as a Bogan.

The Aussies fucked up royally when they let that subversive scum into their country.

CHECKED

>EU seem like it's not Islamaphobic

EU is already Anti-Islam and Anti-Turk he's just calling a spade a spade.

Why are you all butthurt that the man finally speaks the truth?

>"""Byzantine"""" was never a true Empire and nothing more than Greeks chimping out against the True Roman Empire.
t. Corrupt little-boy-fucking Latin Cathocuck

> Straya shitposters
> Burger shitposters

Why is it always cunts from other continents talking tough about nuking Europe?

It's like ((((they)))) don't care is Europe is reduced to rubble, again.

LOL

Is it time?

Keep talking tough whist Turkey turns it's back on EU faggotry, aligns itself as a bonafide member of a glorious Eurasian Alliance, and watches Europe fall deeper in degeneracy and destitution.

It's like you never learnt how backward your precious Europe has been through history, but you will learn again.

>war between cross and half-moon
Why do muslims use a half moon as symbol of their faith if they're staunch monotheists? No meme-answers, how do muslims themselves explain this.

> Hey! Let's create more children's stories about Dracula and Vampires! That will surely save our asses from the Turks again!
> History repeats
Yep, looks like Dracula 2: Balkan Boogalooo is about to start anytime now.

Who cares? We can just deactivate the atoms.

Once the majority of whites realize what's happening it will already be too late.

*crescent moon

I wish we were declaring a war on the religion of piss though.

Look at these muslims turks in german thread, they are bragging and openling showing their intent to take over No german ballsy enough to say a thing, maybe they are all killed already, i dont follow the news

Don't get mad Hans, the Trojan Greeks are now your brothers and will surely pay their debnts and contribute to Greater EU.

STAY KEKED PEZAVENGI

defense, and we just gave our tanks to the germs
There are 20 million muslims in europe or something, we only have 200 million ppl.

So when is the turkroach military going to depose this Islamist? Is it no longer possible?

What a fucking retard.

NATIONAL RAILWAYS LEAD THE CHARGE
TÜT TÜT
KAKKERLAKKEN PLETTEN

It's not possible anymore
They got sold out and are now being culled into submission.

This fucking subhuman doesnt know who hes fucking with. Maybe EU should support kurdish seperatists?

Wait what no, they saw themselves as a continuation of Rome after the west fell.

Greeks living in Ottoman lands still identified as "Roman" all the way until liberation in the Balkan wars in 1912/13.

He kinda dismantled the military

Just because they make fun of your shitty cult doesn't mean they are crusading against it.

It just means they are free to say what they think.

Maybe you shouldn't make your cult so shitty if you didn't want people to think your cult was shitty.

twitter.com/UensalArik

>the most powerful continent in the World

Get off the proxy, Juncker

>when you wish a nigga would

So Erdogan is talking out his ass with no solid reinforcements? Why are we taking this master of cockroaches seriously in the first place then?

Why are roaches always so upset?
I follow one of those countryball pages and they made a post about Brits drinking tea and the roaches flooded in with their charts and statistics about how they drink more tea than the British

Literally everything is a dickwaving contest

sign me up

>"""Byzantine"""" was never a true Empire

toppest kek

>all of the (((white))) people cheering

Sorry, let me clarify. He removed most of the higher ranking officials who were secular and anti-islamist from power. His replacements for these positions aren't really pro-islamist types per se, but they're HUGE bitches to Erdogan.

So there is still a chain of command but I would say that the Turkish military in all of its 1000 years is at the weakest.

>tfw Byzantine is a revisionist term for an empire that until its death in 1453 called itself and was referred to by literally everyone including the Turks as the Roman Empire

If it's war he wants

because you're wrong and he can get away with it. Europe is full of cucks, full of them. It isn't like the Catholic church is going be calling a crusade anytime soon and you're delusional if you think (((Protestants))) are gonna take up arms against Islam.

>tfw Byzantine is a revisionist term for an empire that until its death in 1453 called itself and was referred to by literally everyone including the Turks as the Roman Empire

Most europeans referred to it as the Kingdom Of the Greeks because they did not recognize its imperial authority, instead preferring that of the Catholic Church which left them more freedom.

>Erdogan calls for a 'Crusade!' Against Islam
About time boys, Deus Vult!

Erdogan can say whatever he wants as long as no one can put him to his real limits, Trump? he is the scam of the century. Merkel? she is a pussy and should not have been in politics in the first place, but in a effeminate society like Germany she can go to the highest positions in the country.

He knows no one will respond and that's why he continues that rhetoric. Can he do the same to Russia or China? of course no.