Burgers will be sued by Germany

Germany is hiring NYC (((lawyers))) right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

export.gov/article?id=Germany-import-tariffs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like anyone gives a shit about what Germany thinks or does.

She truly is a liberal.

>globalists using the deep-state courts to fight Trump

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump has the best Jewish lawyers in the world on his team.

Good luck, Mutti.

>technically

>Trump has the best Jewish lawyers in the world on his team.
But Germany has (((justice))) and (((freedom)))TM on its side.

>german (((lawyers))) hand trump court order over border tax
>Trump tells them to fuck off
>"b-but muh gibs"

Do these cunts REALLY think that they get to tell America what to do? The audacity of these people is unbelievable.

Never tired of winnimg

Hol'up
>ruins europe
so
>starts world war
you be sayin'
>ruins europe again
*eats bratwurst*
>starts another world war
you be sayin' that
>gets divided by commies
we
>build wall to keep people in
wuz
>invites (((refugees)))
we can sue Trump and shieeeeeeet?
>destroys western society forever
achtuuuung

Technically we could turn your country and anyone who supports you into a glass crater

Gettin real tired of the germs at this point.

Wow Trump is really starting to rustle the NWO.

>tfw Trump reminds her that she is losing her seat of power because of her open borders policy and America doesn't want that shit here.

German autism states that she will probably stare at him and ignore he said it.

Why didn't she sue over King Nigger hacking her phone?

>another country suing us
We have almost as many Jews living here as Israel does. Fuck off, cunts.

How the fuck would that work? Which court is above the US and Germany and can *force* both to adhere to whatever it decides?

Because in the end, the guys with the guns make the rules. And the US has way more guns than Germany. And with guns, I mean nukes.

fuck off germany just fucking die already

Oh shit, I'm sure Trump is shaking right now.

lol ok, have fun fighting your own wars

*Communist
Fix'd

>German autism states that she
dictates*
do they really do this?

>Technically we could turn your country and anyone who supports you into a glass crater
We got an anti-nuclear super-shield. You cannot do shit.

And they say the Eternal Anglo is bad

Fuck Germany.

same thing really.

>trumps only weakness
>the courts donald

>Which court is above the US and Germany and can *force* both to adhere to whatever it decides?
The WTO courts.

What's wrong with you fucking krauts? And don't give me that "guilt" shit, you assholes started the two world wars as well. (though the first was technically the Austrians - they're German)

>Implying we cant just waltz it into one of your cities from one of our MANY military bases in your country

I fucking hate Germany.

Now I know why Churchill hated them so much.

>tariffs are illegal
t. EU member state that taxes goods outside of their market to stifle competition from non members

Some financial courts I believe. That was a massive issue in the Trans-pacific act - corporate courts would become able to sue governments if they made any laws or moves that hindered their profits.

Germany died in 1945

Would be to see how they think any judge could force us to pay up.

upps, I meant the (((WTO courts)))

R A R E
A
R
E

and check 'em. KEK is with you.

>send waves of empty ICBMs
>exhaust your 'super shield'
>then launch the live nukes

USA, you have practice in bombing the shit out of Berlin, this is about high time.

>Trump to Merkel
Technically I could forcibly tap that thicc German ass

DO IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG

>Lol good luck getting us to pay up Germany

>Pay up Mexico, time to build that wall!

toppest of keks

Seriously, they seem to need it to keep them in check every 20 or so years

>from one of our MANY military bases in your country
30k nurses and doctors and fat supply logistics 50yr old "Soldiers" waltzing anywhere but on the dancefloor and 18yr old girls thinking they can see the world by signing up to the aiforce as a mechanic...

Pllleeeeease, burger, just stop.

Ballistic shields are a civilian moral boost and nothing else I hope you know that

Doesn't matter, trumps lawyers are ultra Jew which is why you've not seen a single victory from any leftist suing him during the election season

Those don't actually work to any degree of reliability. IRL at least a few nukes would get through whatever defense a country has.

How many times do we have to teach you a fucking lesson krauts?

Eat shit merkel you arctic nigger

Might makes right. Guess who's the most powerful country in the world?

Bostonfag checking in, so much this

Actually, ICBMs are more expensive and rarer than the nukes. You got plenty of nukes, but only so many ICBMs.

Is that what state tv tells you?

>'might makes right'

found the skinhead

Trump should live stream the rape of Merkel in the Whitehouse followed by declaring war on Cuckmany and allying Russia to jointly colonise Mars

>Germany to Trump

You mean Germany wants to sue the United States of America?

>we're going to sue you over policies that you haven't even implemented

Do these kinds of threats work for smaller EU nations? I'm starting to think that she's lost her mind completely.

YAAAAAS Queen Merkle

SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If you burgers dont pay up we will send AMERIKABOMBERS!

Technically the US could withdraw from the 2+4 treaty and split Germany in half...

Or we'll just pull out of NATO and let VLAD shit all over you and your rapefugees.

Fucking Germany, you are cancer.
America/Russia gang bang on Germany when?

>You mean Germany wants to sue the United States of America?
Yes, in WTO courts. And we would win, because higher than allowed tariff taxes are illegal under WTO rules... which would result in WTO sanctions against the US.

Bring it on

>Technically the US could withdraw from the 2+4 treaty and split Germany in half...
Burger, just read the damn thing. Nobody can do anything, even Germany could just withdraw from any agreements and treaties and NOTHING would happen.

Isn't that run or at least funded mainly by rhe US?

How the people in this country put up with this bitch is beyond me. Germans used to be incredibly pragmatic in regards to Politicians, mostly sticking with stable and decent ones. But this bitch is just insane!

Zero world wars. Serbia started WWI. Poland started WWII

fuck them, declare war and nuke them lol

>Trump is a fucking dick, breaking contracts (guess so, why else could we sue him)
>Merkel tries to defend German/European interests / economy

Literally the first time she does something good and pol still freaks out?

Sounds like someone wants to get partitioned again

Why the fuck do Germans think they won WW2? It's like they think they've got the authority to put arbitrary debt on a country. The fuck up Greece's economy and then fine the UK for brexit because they got their feelings hurt. Good luck sueing Trump, I doubt he'll give you a single cent

Traitor, go home to Turkey!

>what is Ramstein

For some reason she has us confused with one of the cucked countries in the US. They keep poking the bear Trump might replace the MAGA hat with Imperial visor cap.

If double digits Trump poisons the bitch.

Is the shield supposed to keep everything inside? Because you're already imploding

Enforced by who? The UN?

>Oh no!, I'm deeply concerned!

Technically they could nuke you because they can.

>Is the shield supposed to keep everything inside? Because you're already imploding
We are talking about a real military system, idiot. We developed it in response to the threat of a nuke ICBM from Iran.

>Enforced by who?
What is the WTO?

>Merkel
>Something good.

>Isn't even a burger
Germany literally has to do whatever the 4 say as they cannot defend themselves. There is a difference between what a treaty means and what it says. Versailles said Germany had to pay reparations, started the war, etc. Did you? Fuck no. Shut up cuck

ya'll aint doing shit

>Introducing the new MAGA Hat: Imperial Edition

it's not fair. you germans have been using us for decades and at the same time you blame us for our problems. we have been trying to get you to build a military for years, but you refuse. you're happy that we provide defense for you the nat the same time cry about us. fuck you. ENOUGH. the usa rebuilt your country the fastest after ww2 and turned you into an economic powerhouse. now still you blame us for your problems. ENOUGH. the usa is a scapegoat for much of yurop so the politicians don't have to take responsibility for their actions and the people aren't hanging them from lamp posts. ENOUGH

They'd have a better chance getting the League of Nations to help them

>What is the WTO?
Again: You and what army?

>implying she is doing anything other than virtue signaling
Yes, bite right into this little hand wave while the rest of your world gradually falls apart around you.

>Americas new president shuts down global free trade cuz of muh rustbelt
>other first world countries try to preserve what made us prosper over the last decades.
>I fucking hate Germany
kys

Doesn't it allow all nations to do the same to the US?
So US products get so expensive nobody buys them anymore, totally fucking US economy.

Can the U.S. just nuke Germanistan already. I would love to see it burn in my lifetime.

>Versailles said Germany had to pay reparations, started the war, etc. Did you?

Not really, Nigel. Look up Hitler and what he did.

export.gov/article?id=Germany-import-tariffs

I'm sorry, what were you saying?
>it's in our best interests to sue you for pursuing your best interests

Technically, we could send a 15 foot long titanium rod through the roof of herr limo from low earth orbit and blame it on a muslim suicide bomber, sending Europe into chaos for the third time in a century.

>Again: You and what army?
What are trade sanctions?

Armies are irrelevant, the only thing the Burger plebs cares about is not getting unemployed depression-style.

All liberals have been co-opted to support communism whether they realize it or not.

Neo-nazis literally ruin the right wing in Germany. If you faggots didn't suck Hitler dick so hard, parties like the AfD would have a real chance.

Ha
No

Germany is an exporter of goods, so it would hurt Germany more.