French election

Alright 4 chan we need to start ramping up for the French election in April, this is gonna be the one that matters, Wilders did good, but he never had a chance this time around. Le Pen does. We need to get the meme magick flowing for her

Other urls found in this thread:

en
youtu.be/lZD4ezDbbu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. fat burger from Alabama.

omg get that gay ass man out of this pic

Alabama is more developed than your gyppo shithole
T. Former Alabamian

Are you worried she will make copper stealing a deportable offence?

oh...yeah right the right arm of lepen is a fucking faggot nevermind

The problem is hardly any of us speak French

We need French bros to tell us us what to write on our memes and where to post them

>man enough to vote for a woman
>feminist looking for the male vote

Will feminism ever recover?

Kek says she wins

Write:

Don Fillon c'est mon champion.

or

Don Fillon pour la nation.

You can thank me later.

you guys always have your own lingo and after a while you understand most of the intricacies of our beautiful language. However, the t. in front of some one your posts, what does it mean? enlighten me

Just get a quebecois to do it, look for french leafs and French nationals, though our leaf french is a bastardized version of theirs, so you might just want french nationals

In Kekism, trips>dubs.

Had the same confusion. Apparently, it means "signed by". Although I don't understand why is it "t."

I thought kekism was all about the doubles and that triples were molechs or something, i'm not overly caught up on kekism

Aight, makes sense, thanks user

>it's finnish meme for terveisen

>t. meme scholar
Thank you

Who are you quoting?

It's a Finnish meme Aquafresh

Experience and insight are required for best memes. We need Frenchanons to educate the group, then we need to verify meme viability.

Make France great again!

just created a french elections general

en .m. wiktionary. org/wiki/terveisin
Apparently it is just something used in formal letters

Our memes are so low energy Jeb! could win here.

Bump.

She needs our help. #imwithher

come friend

bump

Guys, im a phd student at Oldenburg uni and working on thesis why memetic symbols do not work outside of US.

Wanna hear what i found out so far?

Yes

>this is gonna be the one that matters

You said that about Wilders after the Austrian Right lost their presidential election..

>Wilders did good

No he didn't.

>Le Pen does

No she doesn't.

Pls share research

As you might have guessed, 1st and foremost reason no1 is language.
Not only english is omnipresent online, it creates a transcended feeling that (you) are in usa. Media outreach of any other outlet is not even comparable to anything based in us/uk. Turnover/circulation is negligible let alone impact.

More and more reporting and coverage of american politics in general. Since this topic is "distant" to us, people feel more inclined to talk about as a small talk, neutral shooting the shit (i have conducted interviews and other metrics to back this up).

If you knew a tiny bit about french politics, you would know it's a lost cause.

Nice try, my old owl leaf. In Kekism, leafs are the flag of Moloch.

Fuck off. Clowns are for America only.

I support marine le pen

>tfw clowns make America great again

Join the famiglia Bobby.

Don Fillon will treat you well.

We all dress well in the famiglia; you will see the results with females pretty quickly.

The future is female.

I mean I would but I have no clue how to wean the French off of leftism. It seems so central to its identity. Would be nice to get some native input.

Take my burger energy Front Nationale. You gonna need it

Every time content is in the form of image and not in text form people from europe (germans in particular i suppose i can extend same contention to other eu nations) they trust it less so.
So they say, however their mind is tricked, image sticks with them (goebels, jakobsen, deconstructivism etc a shitload of topic confirm this bias).
Their bias is also influenced over "where" they get the news from.

Which Le Pen is it that we are getting elected? The young one (waifu material) or the old one?

Fire up the meme factory!

Marine Le Pen, the older one. Since she is the one running.

The french will never fall for your pitiful memes, you retarded drumpfsucking redcaps

Amerifat for LePen reporting in

Yeah she does. Im sure they're tired of rapefugees and terrorists

Fine, I guess I can support her.
But I can definitely get behind Marion.

advice
memes must only be in English
use only facts that matter to the Anglos

Ill never understand why they used a beta as fuck looking numale for the real ad.

fillipot
chenu
bribois
and counting.....
the FN is now a gay nationalist party

Shadilay for Madame Presidente.

Le Pen will win, the pendulum swings hard Right now.

like in the Netherlands

Still saying, we should try to cause the sand niggers to riot by posting shit like "Muslim girl gang raped by Euro Nazi" #onlygoodwhenwedoit #rapetherapest.

Yes, just like Holland. People think Geert didn't 'win' but the Right came up a notch which is still sweet

Let's get some good old patriotism ITT.

youtu.be/lZD4ezDbbu4

Expat American wishing to come back here

>Expat American wishing to come back here

SHit I meant to post a new thread/

This shit right here needs to stop. Ok Netherlands didn't get Geert but for God sakes France will get Le Pen. Europe has to stop caring about being name called and start thinking about the very real threats facing their economy and culture.

I've heard democracy explained as "two wolves and a sheep deciding whats for dinner". This may be the last election they aren't the wolf.

Praise Marine and praise Kek, shadilay!!!!!

Expat here too, Southern Reserve Command for operation 'mop up' after TSHTF lol

I know the shills have made a huge effort to make molymeme lose popularity around here, but his "marine le pen vs the world" has a bunch of stuff that will get people fired up. For example, the EU keeps fining her without letting her defend herself, no (((banks))) would lend to her even though they lend to candidates polling lower, and they are trying to prosecute her for posting pictures of Isis killings while she had EU parliamentary immunity. They took it away an are retroactively going after her for it.

I think that just seals my opinion that she is against the people doing most harm to France. If she were an establishment goon-- they would have been kissing her ass.

>"I don't know who will be the president of the Republic in France – this is maybe the first time I don't know, but I know this won't be Mrs. Le Pen and I know this will be someone European and favorable to European construction," Michel Sapin finance and economy minister for France.

Yeaaah fuck this Michel Sapin guy too. And "--favorable to European construction"?!? You mean after its all burnt to the ground?

That oster is crap.

Panders to feminism, and will promote nu-males in the long run.

Le Plebbit is a cuck who isn't going to deport anybody, and France will still get out bred by savages.

You smelly frogs had a chance with Fillion. He would of used capitalism to drive away shitskins because no gibs.

French is full of cucks. Doubt they will vote for her. Also our memes only work in english speaking countries. Thats why geert and hoff lost. Need french anons to create the memes.

kys my man

I agree. Need French Anons to get on this shit... ASAP!

Fuck you

As discussed yesterday, memes are not made in vaccuum.

We need a french and german general everyday with daily happenings and sentiment.