Discredit Jordan Peterson

If you have any logical arguments that can destroy his pathology, go ahead. I want to see if he is vulnerable with him resorting to "I'm not saying I'm right, but here are some compelling ideas."

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/
scholar.google.com/citations?user=wL1F22UAAAAJ&hl=en
thecrimson.com/article/1995/4/26/jordan-peterson-pharvard-students-may-know/
youtube.com/watch?v=v3Bu7oCB8_k&feature=youtu.be&list=PL22J3VaeABQCxX-ScLugqRqPNr1q-HxLf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't. Peterson knows the truth and as they say: you can't dispel the truth with fiction.

Compelling ideas? Are his ideas going to compell me? That´s basically rape dude.

If you can't defend your ideas, your mind deserves to be raped

Question: is it correct that he claimed/said that God is consciousness?

He's a Leaf.
The fuck else do you need to say to discredit him?
He's a literal fraud.
Canada is a meme country that started over night.
Every high school, middle school and University in my town (a very important town) was built in the 1960s.
They hired ANYONE to be a teacher. ANYONE
Did not matter if they had ZERO teaching experience or knowledge.

This guy, is a product of fraud teachers and professors.
I doubt he knows shit besides the University provided curriculum

I'm not kidding, I can't find the link anymore, but in the local paper, some guy gave his "memoirs" of being a teacher in my town.
By his own admission in the article, he was a Korean war vet with PTSD and a steel plate in his head.
He walked up to the newly built school and got hired on as an English teacher.
He brags about how the young girls wanted him cause he was strapping and virile (he put this in the article)
He says, his first day as a teacher, he tore the shirt off a kid to show dominance. Cause an older,wiser teacher told him too.

That's "canadian education"
Donno why they think it's better than American. it's literal frauds pretending to know shit.

Canadians are literal retards who lived like pioneers until the 1960s.

this explains how marxists got control of canadian universities so easily, thanks bro.

luckily you still got great virtuous men like Peterson to save you.

Yes, which is why God is real, and gods in general, because it makes little difference where gods exist as to whether or not they do exist.

Nobody cares what you think maplenigger.

>" he tore the shirt off a kid to show dominance. Cause an older,wiser teacher told him too."
Kek

Except they were made up as mythological explanations for the natural world.

That argument says "caloric theory is true because it exists", which is asinine.

>no link, expects people to believe him.
Why would a Canadian poster lie Canadians are the best poster in Sup Forums...

He's a kike lover.

That's all I need to know that his opinion doesn't matter for shit.

I'm glad you could confirm this. Here's a possible way to reach that conclusion based on God's omniscience. Please comment on what you think.

Q: You say God knows about everything there is to know about the world in past, present and future times. What is your definition of "everything in the world"? In other words, how do you define the world?

(Your answer depends on whether you're a realist or an idealist)

Idealist answer: The world is the set of all things that one can experience and therefore differs from person to person.

Q: How come God know every detail of every fact of this "experience world"?

IA: Well ask yourself this: what entity knows everything of your experience world? Why, you consciousness of course! Therefore a likely place that God may exist is in the form of everyone's consciousness.

(From here on out the discussion involves the other attributes of God such as benevolence and omnipotence)

--------------------
Realist answer: The world is the set of all things that can ever be measured and/or objectively observed.

Q: How come God know every detail of every fact of this "experience world"?

RA: HURR DURR HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND SET EVERYTHING IN MOTION FROM THE BEGINNING HURR DURR

(From here on out it becomes a creationist clownfest)
What I'm saying is the God = consciousness = real argument depends heavily on the idealist assumption that experiences are real and tangible, and you can't get a realists to agree with that because realists don't accept experiences, let alone consciousness as "real' the same way they do cold hard observations such as "this chair is real because I can use a camera to detect it".

>I'm not saying I'm right

>admitting defeat as your opening

jordanbpeterson.com/

scroll down past his picture - btfo'd.

He's done every kind of virile, wild Canadian man kind of thing. /And/ taught at Harvard.

'caloric theory'? Haven't heard him talk about that. Is that about how civilizations using more energy allows them to advance?

Why don't you come up with your own, or are you not smart enough?

No, it's an old theory of heat, that there was a substance called "caloric" which moved like water, and was perceived as heat.

It's the same thing of arguing mythological explanations for the world as "fact". They're just not as good.

We've disproven that "evil spirits cause illness" with viruses and bacteria. The same is true of deities 'sending lightning' or 'plagues'.

Honestly, it's very simple if you're logical about it.

Peterson has been sent by God to save this generation of millennial men.

You can choose to ignore him and live a life of nihilism and suffering.

Or you can choose to face your fear, slay the dragon, revivify the father, and sort yourself out.

Your choice, bucko.

i'm sorry i don't accept answers from leafs

i'm not gay but i'd fuck him out of respect

>God is real even if he doesn't exist

Oh right like how Spiderman is real because he exists in our heads

this is actually a really cool quote. can I use it?

Peterson is a Jungian so that by definition throws him into the shredder as an Oprah worthy self help guru who should be restricted to writing horoscopes

i Love this man. but i have a central counter argument against one of his conclusions :

When he speaks about god under nietzche, he speaks it from an outside observer. My question is : where is this position at? to observe god, without being in a position of ultimate nihilism is impossible in my oppinion. Even tho he belives in god, and also sees value in the bible stories, i cant realize how is it possible to have any rational oppinion on "gods death" fact that took the church and christianity out of the center of the production of knowledge. My point is : Either you belive in god, and all knowledge comes from god (and by that i mean any god you choose), or you are a nihilistic, that belives there was a time it came from god, but not anymore. The nietzchean position i understood is this : there is a way to create a immanent god, and all the knowledge will come from it and earth at the same time. Can someone explain the concept of god under this man lenses?

you should learn one or two things about humility, a christian value.

what in the fuck are you talking about proxyfag?

>Peterson is a Jungian so that by definition throws him into the shredder as an Oprah worthy self help guru who should be restricted to writing horoscopes

Why don't you tell us why, specifically please

Shareblue fishing for methods to discredit him in our eyes, they're baffled and need help.

Jung :
best freud student. Freud kicked him out once he started speaking about "psychoanalysis for the masses"(freud was an elitist, and a jew for christ sake).
Nazis liked him.
Created the amazing concept of Sincronicity.
He could tell you stuff about yourself just like a Gyspsy card giver would, he wrote about this process.
Amazing man, he sould not dropped psychoanalysis tho.

Fun fact : he was the one that put the "complex" word on the Oedipus complex.

He is ripping students off by offering them a course on his esoteric ramblings under the guise of psychology.

He is not any better than a professor of critical feminist theory in terms of educational value.

it's true because you said so

His personality lectures are 95% science, the dude has published alot of papers

scholar.google.com/citations?user=wL1F22UAAAAJ&hl=en

I listened to his maps of meaning lectures and they are not scientific at all. Not that it's not interesting but offering it as a course with credits is bullshit.

I want someone wgo is well versed in the demographic stats to ask him about his thoughts on white genocide. Or they could call it white suicide which is more realistic.

well I like Peterson because he makes /leftyniggers/ so fucking mad

maybe the science is in the book to the lecture, achmed? ever thought of that?

The Nietzschean position is basically that for the last 2000 years our entire conception of knowledge and morality has been rooted in an assumption of universalistic, objective, provable truth that (whether we realise it or not) is founded on god and cannot exist without him. Ideas like natural rights only ever worked with the assumption that you had these things because God made it that way, and if there's no God doing that it's impossible to justify any of it.

The reason "god is dead" is a big deal is because we've continued on with the objective/universalistic way of thinking despite having stopped taking god seriously. The athiests whining about muh human rights have no idea that they're actually perpetuating the most intense form of the Christian moral/epistemological order that has ever existed while simulataneously denying the entire foundation for it.

Basically the entire logical/philosophical basis for everything we've built regarding knowledge and morality for the last two thousand years has been unavoidably contingent on the existence of God, and now that we're done with that idea we're going to have to find drastically new and different ways of thinking about that sort of thing.

Psychology isn't a science so it all works out

It's not. There is nothing scientific about this course. Not sure why you get so buttblasted. Did your mother spank you?

If you think he knows "truth" you clearly didn't listen to the Sam Harris podcast

no, but I spanked yours last night. with my dick :^)

Sam Harris doesn't make good points, he has no solid philosophical basis to argue from. Peterson presents abstracts that have deeply ingrained meaning that can be universally recognized and Harris responds with
>Well, I'm an enlightened Jewish Atheist, and you can't prove what meaning is

mehmet please go

Dude, she is 50, come on.

if you mean the second one, i think he made very good points and even Sam agreed with him on a lot of things.

Not a Sam Harris fan but Peterson sounded like a schoolchild when he tried to argue with him on what is true. Haven't listened to their second podcast though

Nobody knows absolute truth, JP would be the first person to tell you that. We share ideas and concepts, and grow.
It's not really beneficial to go around and say "this person is absolutely right" or "this person is absolutely wrong". Bottom line is JP's teachings are extremely valuable to everyone.

His concept of truth is more sophisticated. He doesn't confound truth with discrete facts. Peterson isn't a good debater so it didn't come out well, Sam is only interested in cutting people down to size as fast as humanly possible. Useful for his line of work but that isn't necessarily the correct way to go.

>t. frog

You do realize that going out and saying "it's the jews" immediately discredits you in almost every forum of discussion?

Peterson isn't a young man, and if you look at any of his speeches from years past you can see how stress has taken its toll on him. He used to be a more eloquent speaker, and he has trouble remembering words frequently in his lectures now. Nobody familiar with him would expect him to launch into a tirade of snappy quips and retorts, not that makes for a strong debate performance, but its what plebs want to hear.

Harris has a penchant for attacking the man rather than the ideas presented in a round about kike way. He'll pretend hes getting to the basis of why someone holds a belief, but its really nothing more than a disguised character attack. He does it in almost every debate hes in.

Truth and meaning have value, an inherent and universal value. Even if you can't articulate a well rationed argument for it. Its like saying that having sex with an animal is immoral. You don't need to present a case to assert this. Its in your biology.

He has used the forbidden technique.

t. globalist

This is part of the problem with debates, it's more a measure of your debate skill rather than how right you are.

The average person is too low brow to evaluate the veracity of ideas through their own critical thinking. Even people who seek out this type of content want to be spoonfed how to think.

He believes in the holohoax and uses it for analogies. It's an example of fake history teaching us the wrong lessons.

Sup Forums will inevitably turn on him at some point. Everyone will deny they spent a year jacking the syrup out of his little maple dick.

He's probably 10 times more knowledge on the subject than you are.

>jordanbpeterson.com/
>Raised and toughened in the frigid wastelands of Northern Alberta, Jordan Peterson has flown a hammer-head roll in a carbon-fiber stunt plane, piloted a mahogany racing sailboat around Alcatraz Island, explored an Arizona meteorite crater with a group of astronauts, built a Native American Long-House on the upper floor of his Toronto home, and been inducted into the coastal Pacific Kwakwaka’wakw tribe.

He’s been a dishwasher, gas jockey, bartender, short-order cook, beekeeper, oil derrick bit re-tipper, plywood mill labourer and railway line worker.

Wow you're naive.
NO WHERE does it say where he went to school, what he studied, what he's even a fucking doctor in.
Just says Dr.
Okay, I'm Dr.user now. I grew up in a frozen dumpster and built a hot wheels track.
Impressed??
Does HARVARD admit he taught there??

I doubt it. There aren't many primary sources I haven't read or looked at.

>Raised and toughened in the frigid wastelands of Northern Alberta, Jordan Peterson has flown a hammer-head roll in a carbon-fiber stunt plane, piloted a mahogany racing sailboat around Alcatraz Island, explored an Arizona meteorite crater with a group of astronauts, built a Native American Long-House on the upper floor of his Toronto home, and been inducted into the coastal Pacific Kwakwaka’wakw tribe.

>He’s been a dishwasher, gas jockey, bartender, short-order cook, beekeeper, oil derrick bit re-tipper, plywood mill labourer and railway line worker.

He's a FRAUD

No where does it mention where he got educated and in what field of study.

What are you talking about. It says his alma mater is Alberta and he got his doctorate from McGill on his wikipedia page.

i see. then there is no divergences between nietzsche´s view and his view on the "death of god" problem. And it adds the ethical problem of the materialistic atheism (cant remember seing that in nietzsche, mabe its my fault).

>it makes little difference where gods exist as to whether or not they do exist

Holy shit, Peterson is a tard.

Well what do you have to say Dr user?
I don't care about your acredations, whats in your head?

Speak now or be frogged to death

>He’s been a dishwasher, gas jockey, bartender, short-order cook, beekeeper, oil derrick bit re-tipper, plywood mill labourer and railway line worker.

All these things = DOCTOR AND PROFESSOR

You don't need to actually go to school and learn anything.
Spend all your time dicking around in shit jobs till you somehow manage to get 160,000 a year a University.
NO ONE WILL NOTICE you have NO EDUCATION if you bullshit them with stories of being a plywood worker.

You're an idiot

Retard. He got his PhD. from McGill and was an Associate Professor at Harvard and is now faculty at UToronto.

thecrimson.com/article/1995/4/26/jordan-peterson-pharvard-students-may-know/

Oh look, its a triggered SJW.

He had time for school while he was a
> dishwasher, gas jockey, bartender, short-order cook, beekeeper, oil derrick bit re-tipper, plywood mill labourer and railway line worker.

WOW!
How many of you lads worked all those jobs and went to University for X years to obtain a PH fucking D

AND GOT A PHD TOO!!

Hop too it lads, no wonder everyone says millennials are lazy.
Most of you haven't even had ONE job.

This guy did HARD LABOR for 10 hours a day and still finished Univeristy with a PhD.

WOW

You aren't making an argument. You are making baseless accusations against a man to cast doubt.
Thats a pretty Jewy thing to do.

No no wait, he must've started Uni at 19, went for 10 years to get his PhD in ..........(what?? His website fails to mention it)
THEN
took a break from the "intellectual rat race of University" and decided
>He’s wanted to be a dishwasher, gas jockey, bartender, short-order cook, beekeeper, oil derrick bit re-tipper, plywood mill labourer and railway line worker.

Yes I am.
Who has time for all that and University?
No one.
It's a lie.

He's right. The University of Toronto just lets some random guy walk in off the street and lecture roomfulls of hundreds of their students full time for years on end without checking his credentials. How could we all have been so blind.

BTW the videos of him giving lectures at Harvard in the 90s is available online.
So you don't have a single fact. Literally not one single thing

youtube.com/watch?v=v3Bu7oCB8_k&feature=youtu.be&list=PL22J3VaeABQCxX-ScLugqRqPNr1q-HxLf

>b-b-b-b-but he faked all the sets, students, and invented the coursework from nothing!
>hes been scamming everyone for decades despite being lauded by his past students going back decades

Yeah, you're just flat out a dishonest kike.

It's okay, leaf. I get your joke now. Carry on your trolling.

Dude, have you even been to Canada??
That's how everyone his age got their job

None of what you listed is remotely time-consuming. I used to put tree surgeon on my CV. I helped a guy out for like a week while he did most of the work.

Yes. Twice. My cousin lives and went to university in Canada.

Is it actually Harvard. Is it actually??
Why would HARVARD let
> a dishwasher, gas jockey, bartender, short-order cook, beekeeper, oil derrick bit re-tipper, plywood mill labourer and railway line worker.

Speak at their University??

I wouldn't let this loser entertain my nieces birthday party.

Jesus Christ leaf did JP fuck your mum or somethibg.?

Take your meds or fuck off somewhere else to have your schizo meltdown.

wut is google scholar citations leaf faggot

LOL
do you think an oil derrick in downtown and you just take the bus home after your shift?
Do you think shifts on an oil derrick are 4 hour part time shifts??
Same at a plymood mill.

LOL
>Tree surgeon

If I saw that on a CV i'd think
>underage dickhead trying to sound important. Dismissed. Rubbish bin.

Worked for a week helping some guy and thinks that how people pay a mortgage and afford stuff in real life.

Wait till mommy stops paying for you.......wow you're in for a shock

I visited UK once.
Ask me anything about your home country. I know better than you

What is you provided none with your reply.............
What are they??

HIS OWN WEBSITE doesn't fucking list where he went to school, what he studied, what his doctorate is it.
Just a bunch of garbage about all the loser jobs he worked.
Those are jobs any loser can get.

All these plebs who haven't slain the dragon or rescued their father.

Everybody founding their believes on the work of psycho analysts are standing on thin ice.

Provides text from your heros website
Says I'm having a meltdown.

Wow.

>He’s been a
>dishwasher,
>gas jockey,
>bartender,
>short-order cook,
>beekeeper,
>oil derrick bit re-tipper,
>plywood mill labourer
>railway line worker.

AKA

UNSKILLED DICK HEAD WORK FOR IDIOTS!!!

ANYONE CAN GET HIRED FOR THIS SHIT. EVEN (YOU)

ARE YOU ALL FUCKING PROFESSORS NOW??

Let's say you are speaking the truth and he is a fraud. What does that really matter? There are professors who are most definitely not frauds who are way more retarded than he is.

No mentions of interning at museums, studying under X professor or X politician
No mention of any kind of University

Just talk up unskilled labor jobs.

Dishwasher. He was dishes. Lowest man in the ktichen

Gas Jockey - he pumped peoples gas and took money

Bartender - Gave drinks to people

Short Order Cook - Made bacon and eggs and french fries at a shit restaurant in Canada

Beekeeper - Sprayed smoke on bees while wearing a suit and took out boxes of honey comb

Oil Derrick Bit Re-Tipper - You change a piece of metal when it wears it.

Plywood Mill Laborer - Labore. Unskilled. A Grunt. Pick up this, put it down over there kind of work.

Railway Line Worker - ?? No idea but it's not University related.

So this guy is a professor and a doctor now??
COOL

Yes. The tetragrammaton, YHWH, is a transliteration of one of the Hebrew names of God which means, in one reading, he who causes to exist. What else allows us to apprehend life but our consciousness.

He is actually a pretty good professor

Ya wow, I can't even speak to that.........
He's a fraud but it's okay, cause there is bigger frauds.......

Everyone gets scammed.

I can spot scammers cause they scammed me so often.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Who hurt you, leaf?