APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

Who's 'the US' making this apology anyhow? Are they implying the deep state is separate from its stated formal leadership?

The yanks know their place.

>P-please burn down our white house again :_;

Bad form but yeah they have to say sorry to their jewish overlords. Britain is the original eternal anglo of jewish subversion, and the Queen still has power over the US due to Maritime Law plus the fact that she is one of the top-top of the secret Order.

KNOW YOUR PLACE

You should never believe a professional liar. This is never more true than in relation to the intelligence agencies.

The US has utilized UK intelligence agencies for years in order to work around US laws intended to prevent spying on native citizens and the like.

In turn they are given certain information, kept up to date with certain programmes that are being run or being planned etc.

This is something that has been going on since these agencies were birthed and diplomacy began.

I have no doubt that the UK would have made attempts to spy on a president that they see as a wild card or a loose cannon.

Of course they wouldn't admit it, can you imagine.

"UK intelligence group GCHQ admits to spying on the president of the United States, head says he is sorry"

>Me
>Jewish
lolno.

fox news is fake news

Wrong. The USA has always and will always be the UK's bitch.

We should be thanking them, they are confirming that Trump was spied on

A/POL/OGISE!

>a source said

fuck off

Feels good to have the stupid yank's apologizing at our feet. Think twice next time Donny before you start spewing more hot garbage, we forgive you.

What a cuck!

BE QUIET YOUNG MAN

>the spy agencies that just got exposed for spying on litteraly everyone, even targeting world leaders, say it's insulting to accuse them of spying on Trump

Yeah...

Isn't that basically GCHQ's job?

Those lads are clearly slacking.

Shut up. Our spy agency is pure. Your waifu sucks.

>our closest ally

Oy

>pure

The NSA subsidizes the GCHQ so you can spy on Americans for us. You're the Jews of the Intel community.

Mate the UK spies on literally everyone. 1984 is a historical document in the UK. The idea that we can get paid for something we were going to do anyway is just mercenary.

Apology accepted
Now for the make-up sex

You can have sex with Kellyanne all you want.

sean spicer himself has apologized to the british ambassador.
"deep state" kek

BTFO
T
F
O

I live up the road, should I print out all their apologies?

NOW SAY YOU ARE SORRY TO MR BONG

this is a very bad precedent..

I would never apologize to those poofs ... this is just trying to put the genie back in the bottle because the assertion was likely correct.

s-sorry uk-sama

why?

RUBBISH

FRANKLY ABSURD

>Well I never!
>This secret spy agency would never do such a thing how preposterous!

Oh golly gee I'm convinced now thanks guise

I am truly sorry Sup Forums and rest of the world.

the crazy pill of the day

White House quotes a news report that comes from anonymous US intelligence agency sources

anonymous UK intelligence agency sources say the White House apologized for the quote

so.....
News reports with anonymous sources are fake?
or
Anonymous sources which make Trump look bad are real?

my gossip is the real gossip and yours is the fake gossip
fuck I hate the media

It's like reality is finally catching up with right-wing "infotainment".

We like our Presidents shaken, not shtirred.

shills pls go

No?