Feinstein rattled after closed doors meeting with James Comey

Meeting was supposedley a briefing on Trump Russia connections, everyone came out looking like they'd seen a ghost.

I think the justice departments hand is going to be forced on a issue but I cannot for the life of me guess which, It does appear the house of cards is falling for both sides of the aisle and I've got the popcorn ready. There are so many over-aged out of touch corrupt politicians in our government and its going to be great to see many of them fall.

Kek wills it faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UMHYf8SzO8
youtube.com/watch?v=kJKJM36lMTE
theintercept.com/2016/11/16/the-nsas-spy-hub-in-new-york-hidden-in-plain-sight/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/33_Thomas_Street
web.archive.org/web/...
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP at least post a link to the video so everyone knows WTF you are talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UMHYf8SzO8

Also, I personally feel that Comey is about to drop the hammer on both sides. Trump Tower was not bugged but there was surveillance/spying on Trump and his associates for some reason non-political and thus the leaks. Democrats are about to get caught up in some type of trouble but I do not know what.

Honestly, I want to see corruption on both sides blown the fuck out!

>Honestly, I want to see corruption on both sides blown the fuck out!

Me too, fuck all the left vs. right shit I want to watch it all crumble underneath them.

fucking hell monday can't get here soon enough

What's happening Monday?

Because the aliens are coming soon and they detest D.C. politicians (in general), but they really, really dislike neocons and neoliberal atheists in particular. Libertarians might get a pass.

Source: aliens

fucking nothing

Well shit

FBI Director Comey is suppose to talk about if there are any connections between Trump and Russia.

Comey's going to tear Trump a new asshole about tinfoiling

Good lord, look at her mannerisms: blinking, looking aside, interrupted speech. Constant signs of anxiety and lying one after another after another.

there's dirt coming out and it has nothing to do with Russia, you'll see.

Because they may have found evidence that russia was playing both sides of the isle. Imagine you found out russia had a part to play in your rise to power and you didn't even know it. There have been theorys that this whole extreme liberal movment is a cold war comunist Russia creation.

My first day off in three weeks. Fuck spring breakers.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJKJM36lMTE

Lets see how much credit they're dying to give Russia then, fucking dummy's

You will not hear a word about Russia.

>MSM/Left: Russia did everything!!!!
>Comey: Russia is playing you fools to make sure Trump and America fails.
>MSM/Left: ....

Prisoner obviously. How else am I to start the violent gang rape group? First i'd offer my own hole as a release for the lads then after a few weeks warm them up to the idea of taking turns. Eventually the guards are going to get jealous of our hole stretching sessions and willingly submit to our group. One by one they will be corrupted and have their holes violated until everyone has joined.

There will be no division, no hate, no pain.
Only the holes and filling them will matter.

And they shall be led by me, The Great Gape user the First.
I shall lead their minds into the light of pleasure and their shafts into holes of dark.

ah shit wrong thread sorry guys

What they all don't want to say is that the British were bugging everyone and that Obama called up mi-5. Anyone who knows anything about intelligence knows that everyone is being surveilled all the time.

Feinstein is a shill and spy for Israel. Seriously, bitch should be tried for treason after all the info she has leaked to the Jews.

>but there was surveillance/spying on Trump and his associates

That's the definition of being 'bugged'!

>there is no Russian connection and Obama did spy on Trump

Or

>No Russia connection and Obama did spy on Trump, with the help of several Dem senators

That would be a gigantic story.

That's the looks when several generations of Jewish propaganda have been exposed by the internet and the Jewish Puppet masters are afraid of a revolt if they try to ban free speech.

What us plebs don't really grasp is just how delicate the White Guilt Narrative really is. It requires total cooperation from all media outlets and a careful misdirection of (((who))) really controls the Narrative.

The internet changed that delicate balance. Not only that, but several attempts to provoke whites to kill randomly (to give an excuse to take away free speech) have failed massively.

They just told her that her dream of a humiliated and gloated at white populace is not going to happen.

>There have been theorys that this whole extreme liberal movment is a cold war comunist Russia creation.

Libearls became commies. They pushed for gun grabs. They wanted unchecked immigration. They bankrupted the government. The results speaks for themselves.

...go on.

Russia just saw the weaknesses in our culture and thought to exploit them.

I very much doubt they can own much of the damage though. Most of this seems to be the natural negatives of human nature.

Honestly there is no way these fuck ups have that much control.

The Jews are our friends you stupid retard.

I wonder what it could be. Is that a "I'm BTFO" look"?

>literal autism

Not exactly. Just as was said by the congressmen the other day.... 'Obama did not physically wiretap Trump Tower'... but Trump and his associates did get caught up in a bigger surveillance actions. Basically, Trump was not a target but someone close to him might have been and that was good enough.

For all we know every phone call and data packet flowing in and out of NYC is being monitored and Trump leaks were caught up in that type of NSA mass surveillance system.

theintercept.com/2016/11/16/the-nsas-spy-hub-in-new-york-hidden-in-plain-sight/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/33_Thomas_Street

Feinstein is a reptile with a carefully crafted human suit. This interview was the reptile squirming underneath.

t. Soros

From based Glenn Greenwald, :

>Perhaps most revealing of all are the Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee — charged with investigating these matters — who recently told BuzzFeed how petrified they are of what the Democratic base will do if they do not find evidence of collusion, as they now suspect will likely be the case. “There’s a tangible frustration over what one official called ‘wildly inflated’ expectations surrounding the panel’s fledgling investigation,” BuzzFeed’s Ali Watkins wrote.

Good goy

Actually, it fits in well. (no pun intended)

Well now civil war will most likely happen in the Us. When that happens putin will start ww3.

>Well now civil war will most likely happen in the Us.
Who shoots first?

Well, yeah, I'm pretty sure they didn't lay out a complete plan that specified every detail.
It was more of a "lets start a retarded movement that will inevitably weaken the US" thing.

This. it looks like she knows they have no case/chance

Not gonna lie. Former Putin guy here. It's been hilarious watching this /fit/ manlet spook outplay the US at every turn. But seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes taken from Trump.

>tfw the goyim know

Spring break for me

Is it spring break yet?

>my feet would hurt

Bump

my grandfather was talking about the NSA and he said that they are "bugging" everyone, even though they don't physically go into peoples houses and put bugs in them. I think that people who lived through the cold war era think of monitoring someones calls and communications as bugging them

>jews
>friends
Ayyy

Have we started the fire?

>bezmenov
>subversion

etc.

Roger Stone testifies if they can't complete the job before then.

>I think the justice departments hand is going to be forced on a issue but I cannot for the life of me guess which

-it could just be that Feinstein realizes that they've whipped the Democrat base in to a frenzy over Russia, the base expects results and Comey just said that there's nothing
-someone from the senate intelligence committee was leaking classified material to the press and Comey knows about it
-someone spied on Trump but it wasn't done legally or through official channels and now someone is getting thrown under the bus

He better have proof of Russian intervention if he is about to rip Trump on tinfoiling.

what the fuck

Maybe he showed them the videos on weiner's laptop

Feinstein and Grassly literally shaking coming out of Comey's office.

What did Comey tell them that made them so somber?

web.archive.org/web/...

By the way, the original video on the news site link is down.

>Bannon is bringing down the state
Top kek

Bump

It's always fuckin happening, but the real happening will never be exactly known

>Beznemov.png
>Usefulidiots.jpg

It's definitely Pizzagate related, bothe republicans and democrats are about to go down hard. The FBI analyst user mentioned this already.

American reaction when pizzagate is about to be dragged into sunlight.

Bump

>fuck all the left
good start
>vs. right
nope

>...
no more like
>KOMRADE KOMEY KOMPROMAT

We have almost reached the final stage of the game!

The FBI is closing in on the people behind this: spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/

The Democrats allowed Pakistani ISI agents access to House intelligence data in a bid to attack Trump. Heads will roll soon.

While this does not fit OP's topic, I find myself intrigued.

OH. SHIT

LMAO

>The thief stepped out of a car, possibly an Uber, on a street in Bath Beach and stole the laptop from the agent's vehicle, which was parked in the driveway of her home.

>The agent reported the laptop contained floor plans for Trump Tower, evacuation protocols and information regarding the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server.

how convenient
I'm reminded of Hillary storing classified information on an unsecure server that just happened to be hacked by countries that donated to the Clinton Foundation

They left it in a parked car? Yeah this was a setup, the agent is a traitor.

Baby's first false flag/10

It's seriously getting to easy to spot

#apply yourself

(((((RATTLED))))))

How convenient.

SURELY the secret service encrypts their laptops

right?

....right?

>There have been theorys that this whole extreme liberal movment is a cold war comunist Russia creation
Duh. (((Cultural Marxism))) is the root of all evil in the western world.

>Obama did not physically wiretap Trump Tower'

The worst non-denial denial ever. Like fucking Obama is up in the attic with the wire cutters and a splice.

>I think that people who lived through the cold war era think of monitoring someones calls and communications as bugging them

Wow, what a bunch of fruitcakes.

I'm starting to think they may simply align behind the "term limits" bill to slowly siphon off politicians involved in the great many controversies the media is ignoring right now.

1. The muslim it guys that fucked with dnc servers
2. The very obvious connection between the clinton camp and russia
3. The very obvious "foundations" being used as financial laundromats
4. The Clinton Uranium Deal
5. The Lynch/Clinton Tarmac Meeting
6. Obamas "totally not interfering with justice" Hawaiian trip

Never before has the corruption been so mainstream and discussed as it is now. People may not believe wikileaks, or the other stories as a whole, but their existence is undermining the establishment's key figures. At this point even if Bill and Hilldawg are totally innocent people still will have "rapist" and "pedophile" floating around their heads when the Clintons come up.

The media does it's best right now to tarnish every possible story and leak that comes out against any of these figures, if they don't outright ignore them, but this has only furthered citizens desires for action on all of this corruption.

Many of my co-workers are upset by Trumps rallys, but what I find interesting is the raucous chants of "lock her up" and things similar to that at every rally I've seen. Whether or not this is a side vs. side war, this indicates to me that the American public wants blood, they want someone, or a great many someones to go to jail or worse.

Maybe the looks on both these politicians faces after meeting with Comey was a realization that the whole system is going to change violently over the next few years, and all the corruption and misdeeds are that much close to the light, and will never be as successfully hidden as they were in the past, again.
All speculation but what else do I have right now.

Bump

Same as last time: the democrats.

Not only did they leave it in a parked car, but she left it in a parked car right outside her house, so it wasn't even like she had it out on patrol, she could have brought it into her house for the night.

I don't even leave my laptop in my car, not for a second, and I'm not in the Secret Service.

Trump should have purged her from the detail by now.

>Kek wills it faggots
More like Vlad wills it.

Yeah. But more to the point, who the fuck takes an uber to someone's house to boost shit out of a car?

If you're going to go car shopping, looking for unlocked cars to steal shit out of, you don't target ONE car and walk off. This shit is 100% espionage, but done really, REALLY poorly. Its like the politicians can't get the people who usually do this shit involved so they have to do it themselves or resort to hiring amateurs.

Hopping. Car hopping you fucking cunt ass phone.

soldier here. chick in admin took a laptop home so she could enter some data. never even connected it to internet. given bar to reenlistment and 10 year career ruined. amazing how they fuck the military over when govt. workers do shit 100x worse.

They invest far more in training some workers than others so they're not as quick to kick them out.

Your tinfoil is tight.

its ok I'm sure her husband will just win another billion dollar government construction contract with no competition.

Basically they told them that they're investigating actual Russia ties to the Clintons and other high-ranking Democrats thanks to all the urging to investigate Russia's role in the election.

It's going to come out that Russia was giving Hillary shit loads of money, which we already know, and that other countries were funding her in hopes of defeating Trump as well.

Also the media will be revealed to have been in on all this from the get-go.

I mean they kind of jammed this one up the FBI's ass if you think about it.

>which was parked in the driveway of her home.
>driveway of her home.
>her
OF COURSE

In other words it was an arranged theft.

when we used to steal shit out of unlocked parked cars we called it car shopping

the fire rises brother.

LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT!

The Russia meme died, first time in months that CNN hasn't had a whole sidebar about it on their front page.

Muh Russia is no longer a media meme.