GOD DAMN THESE FUCKING ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS

GOD DAMN THESE FUCKING ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS

YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST

GEEETTT OOOVVVEERRR IIIIITTT!

LET THE MAN GOVERN!

>supporting a guy who accuses of others spying on him
>even the white house had to apologize

You're so fucking retarded.

MAKE RONALD BLIMPF AGAIN

>Dont fuck with me i dont cate what the public opinion will think

Thats alpha male sempai

$0.002 deposited into your account CTR

But it's true, you stupid faggot. a real President wouldn't care if someone is spying on him. He should stop being a little bitch.

Aren't you guys the retards? The media has conpletely played their hand and the abtifa hysteria is alienating moderates, but Trump still has a huge grassroots following. 2020 will be a landslide for us

Spoken like a retarded inner city nigger. We know you're a dunce, it's okay.

TIDF pls go

>LET THE MAN GOVERN!
Gladly, as long as his governing doesn't get in the way of Congress's governing by say for example causing a weeks long Congressional investigation into bullshit he just made up.

Let Congress govern

This. Trump 20' can't come soon enough.

I wish we could charge the side that has rioted and beaten people in the name of it's hysteria with High Treason against the Government of the United States

WHERE DO YOU EVEN COME FROM. HOW CAN YOU TAKE MONEY FROM SOROS SO BLATANTLY HOLY SHIT.

GET THE FUCK OUT. THIS IS A COUNTRY FOR WHITES ONLY. IF YOU'RE LIBERAL YOU AREN'T WHITE.

GET THE FUCK OUT

>being easily baited

he lied hardcore. That budget is cockbag central and makes american slavery legal again. Why do you drumphags let him lie to you?

Those digits are USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS!

I don't give a shit. He's a pussy who whines on Twitter all day.

He's just trying to take away the inefficiencies in government. Give it a chance. Why do you want to do nothing? You want to just let the debt get crazy out of control while government spending baloons?

HE"S CONNECTING WITH THE AMERICAN PUBLIC

Why can't liberals understand this?

> want to decrease debt
> Massively increase military spending while cutting taxes

Really makes me think

Through Twitter? Get the fuck out and do it, it's cringy as fuck to sit down and bitch all day.

Build it.

It's deficit neutral. He has to make up for the lost time and cuts under obama.

What do you want? A weak US military so ISIS can roll up and behead your whole family?

OH WAIT, I bet you live in NYC and that IS what you want with all the syrian refugges you want to let in.

why don't you go to syria if you love them so much?

That's what trump does every week. He went to Michigan and Tenessee just this week.

Trump is talking to the public directly through twitter.
And the mainstream media hates it.
They're no longer the gatekeepers of news and information for the public.
They're an obsolete entity.
Social media killed the legacy media.

I don't think you know how math works user

EXACTLY. THANK YOU

Trump just gave an interview with tucker carlson where he cited that article as what he was reading when he tweeted out the accusation.

Maybe congress should call up the failing NYT and look at ITS sources if they want to do an investigation.

don't worry about. Dems will keep it up and continue to lose for the next 12yrs like they did with Regan. I just hope Pence can learn from Trump (unlike Bush with Regan).

My shitposting aside, it's really true. why is the media trying so hard to slander his name? They're getting desperate at this point.