Went to Shopper's Drug Mart today to buy some tissue paper

>went to Shopper's Drug Mart today to buy some tissue paper
>there was a Muslim man ahead of me
>he had a shopping cart and was apparently buying groceries
>little unusual since most people just get medicine and misc stuff here, plus there's a Zehrs grocery store across the street
>store is pretty dead and the lady is scanning his items slowly
>since I'm just standing there I start to take note of what he's buying
>four fucking bags of milk (each bag contains three separate bags of milk, altogether that's 16L total)
>four boxes of Sugar Crisp
>four big bags of Salt and Vinegar Lay's Potato Chips
>fourty-eight cans of Coke Zero

What the FUCK was this guy plotting, Sup Forums? Was he some kind of terrorist cooking up a weird bomb? I could almost understand the Coke and chips, maybe it was for a party, but who the fuck needs that much milk and Sugar Crisp?

I saw the guy loading his groceries into his van in the parking lot as I was walking to my car but didn't think to get his license plate. Should I do something? Call the cops?

He is feeding his litter on the cheap..you are so fucked m8

That shit ain't cheap, man.

If he was poor and feeding his kids he'd be buying no name shit at the grocery store with the rest of the non-whites.

You are assuming he is you using his own money..kek

>bags of milk

He was wasting gibs or he was purchasing items with gibs to resell in his bodega. I see Indian families in Meijer all the time pushing carts packed with just milk or just cereal.

he is a /fit/-izen, beginning GOMAD & carb loading

you just described a man who's entire family and himself by extension got LEAF'd

>mfw other countries face existential threats due to islam but canada poses an existential threat to islam with how pervasive our degeneracy-inducing culture is that's actively rotting the foundations of their religion out from underneath them

muslims in canada get westernized real fast and their women here are frequently given internet-capable handsets and send out to fuck off with other jabbed up women where they gossip among themselves in total secrecy safe from the eyes or hands of ANY of their male religious cohorts

totally haram in just about every shitskin arabfuck islamshitlandhole

>imagining aisha, pivrat, and little 'ole sadiq downing sugar crisps by the diabetes-inducing bowl-full and washing it down with coke

maybe there's logic to the assertion that a modern 'western' diet will fuck these guys up. they can't control themselves

>shitskins thinking they can metabolize milk

Maybe he was a Hindu or Sikh? I think they like to bathe in milk sometimes. Might have been for a wedding.

Why do you guys on the east use bagged milk?
I live in BC and we have cartons (1, 2, 4L) here

Sounds like he's buying food for his kids, hopefully they grow up fat.

this, he could have had gibs that were going to expire or something, or he has a store of his own. When i worked in a supermarket an asian guy kept coming in to buy snapple at dirt cheap prices. Probably made a lot of profit until my manager stopped him.

>bagged milk

>bags

Cause we get very commonly in regions some snowstorm that Paralize regions, So buying some milk in bag, it's easier to manage how you ration your milk. Also, Easier to store around,

>bags of ashes

>It's all part of her plan.

But seriously, kids are hooked on the betes junk and islam-a-senpai is going to be westernated.

totally forgot about the senpai algorithm

Are you a literally a basement dweller? It's normal to buy food at Shoppers. Especially when they have sales--though they really aren't good sales because everything at Shoppers is overpriced.

It's not normal at all, not with a grocery store right next door.

The only thing I buy at shoppers is tissue paper, and only if it's on sale. Nothing that guy was buying was on sale, either.

OH boy.. Another retard who automatically thinks that all brown people are Evil mooslims....

What you described here is your typical Indian guy. They buy a ton of milk since most of their food contains a large amount of yogourt, which they make themselves.

Do us all a favor and stop posting. You make all of us look like idiots...

He's using our taxes to feed his 8 children and 2 wives.
He can afford overpriced shoppers drug mart food bc he gets $3600 a month untaxed.