Black girl has a 199 IQ

yall mad /pol

blacknews.com/news/teen-prodigy-genius-thessalonika-arzu-embry-to-complete-doctorate-program/#.WMrNS1Xyvcc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_EAU2kk-wb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No I'm glad for her and wish her the best

Well that does it I guess I'm a Hillshill now

How silly, they forgot to erase the extra 9

a reasonable post

an unreasonable post

>Thessalonika Azru-Embry
once a nigger always a nigger

Good for her. Here's hoping she actually uses it for something productive rather than be reduced to the media's pet unicorn.

Not an argument

if this is accurate

then does this mean she is intellectually superior to Isaac Newton?

Good, I 100% guarantee she won't end up with a black man,

It's funny that this is such a rare occurrence for blacks that they have to champion her, "LOOK LOOK, WE'RE NOT DUMB"+

Agreed

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

No. Newton is one of the smartest men to ever live, anywhere. So far she's just smart.

(((they))) tweaked the tests.

>BlackNews

Shove the red pill up her ass and it's alright

one out of a billion

Whites will never accomplish anything as great in terms of intellect

Yea but can she pass the New York academic literacy skills exam?

this nigger is spot on

Now you're just shitposting.

>blacknews.com

>199 iq

ok well hopefully she'll put that to good us-

>field of study: psychology

welp

I would let her find the limit my dick as it approaches her 'x', of you know what I mean.

think about it

Believe it or not they are out there. Sleepy doc and Sowell are well known ones. I have met a guy from Ghana saying that he finds physics and math easy, and there was some black guy trolling a cutting edge physics seminar at my university, basically asking questions at an equivalent level as the speaker the entire time.

Black women on the other hand, what the hell have they ever done?

Descended from Yakub...
YAAAS QUEEEEN

it actually is. I'm still a bit skeptical if the ceiling for them can really be that high

Statistically speaking, it is almost impossible for someone to have an IQ of 199.

>only 199
lmao what a brainlet, I'd destroy here pathetic mind in a debate

good on her I guess. Although nothing ever comes out of young prodigies.

I did, for all of the 10 seconds it took to read your shitpost.

You have already mentioned one white guy that has her beat. She is no Newton. Not even close.

She's scored well on an IQ test (which I'll take at face value, despite the possibility of shenanigans) written a few books no one has heard of, gained a pilot's licence, and got a degree.

That's quite impressive relative to the norm, but not spectacular. She's done nothing yet that would secure her name in the history books.

Now if only she were male we could fix the entire nigger species in one generation.

it was strange to hear her speak.

>For undergraduate work, she started at the College of Lake County and then moved on to Chicago State University before finishing at Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, New Jersey.

>Arzu-Embry got her bachelor's degree in psychology from Thomas Edison in 2013, completing her coursework online because she was traveling extensively for church and leadership conferences with her family.

>Then it was on to Regent University, where Arzu-Embry enrolled in a hybrid program that mixed online studies and traditional, on-campus coursework.

I also hear the IQ test was administered by KFC.

An IQ of 199 would mean she is 6.6 standard deviations above the mean. That would mean she is 1 in 48,390,420,202.

The human race has had 100,000,000,000 people,
Having an IQ that high would make her the 2nd smartest person ever. Meaning she would be smarter than either Von Neumann or Gauss.

STORMFAG BTFO!

>black girl has an outlier iq
>this is impressive, because everyone knows niggers are stupid––even niggers
mentioned this in the acid attack thread, all this bullshit does is tell you liberals know niggers and other degenerates are worthless

it's countersignaling. HEY L-L-LOOK HERE BUCKO, WE'RE S-S-SMART!

at first i thought you were a troll reading black news, now i think you're just a nigger

So are liberals in agreement that IQ does matter? I thought it was a social construct and using IQ studies and charts was racist.

but that is

so what i have 240 IQ

>wtf I love black ppl now

Yeah no, She's as rare as a smart democrat.

This
Relevance to liberals is flip floppy

There's geniuses in all races, so what?

One example a trend does not make, shill

There will always be exceptions, and we don't mind taking the best of the best at the expense of the persons home nation, but a handful of genius nogs doesn't change the fact that on average they are mental midgets

I love when they take the one fucking exception and try to discredit a whole argument. Look at statistics and see who scores higher consistently, not the one freak occurrence.

Ok, but can it run Crysis?

We hate nigger because they are, due to genetics, fucking retarded.

If a black person has a high IQ I don't consider them a nigger.

But white people kill too
13%*whites* commit 47%
67%*whites* commit 48%

Ya nigga see white people kill MORE!

"a master's degree in strategic foresight and organizational leadership"

"She's now moving onto doctoral studies, hoping to pursue a degree focusing on aviation psychology." what the fuck are these fields? are you kidding me? She wouldn't even have to do calculus ay lmao

*blacks*
*whites*
Fuck me running

>199 IQ
she's white on the inside.
I hope she becomes a great scientist or something

She's a mediocrity being pushed through nonsense degree programs so the schools can status signal about how progressive they are. Her life will be one of constant embarrassment, disappointment, and resentfulness.

She does not have an iq 199. Iq tests only go up to 160. She probably used a ratio iq test when she was a small child and got 199.

She does seem to have a high iq nonetheless, I hope she uses it for something good and has a nice life.

Blacks have a lower average intelligence. That doesn't mean there aren't any genius blacks, it's just that they're less frequent.

Notice how she doesn't talk like a nigger or a baboon.
hmm...

Finally, somebody who can rediscover a way to re-fuse the ancient Quandrite crystals that power the Nubian anti-matter gravwarp engines that energize the pyramidal spaceships of Egypt.

The Kangzians will finally be able to go back to their world. Finally free from this oppressive white planet that stole everything from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EAU2kk-wb8

really doesn't sound intelligent at all
she does sound autistic though

>Anything I don't like is false.

she went to some bullshit online classes.

I can't find a source on the 199 iq.

Good for her, I'm glad she's gone above the stereotypes of her fellow shitskins, and I hope she does well in life later on.

>Man bites dog