Preaching

>in b4 your a chink, i'm white, despite the flag.

Should I become a Preacher?

I have a STEM degree and a high paying job. I have become increasinly devout Christian. So I am thinking I will be more fufilled being a preacher.
Also I feel like Christianity has the chance to be the greatest force for good in the world.

So should I be a preacher, is this a red pilled move?

Your thoughts

>Should I become a Preacher?
Yes.

>I have a stem degree AND a high paying job

top kek

Yes, you should. We should convert more soldiers to our cause.

>devout Christian
I don't think that makes you redpilled,
it may easy be quite the opposite

Only if you're Catholic
Protestant denominations in Korea are absolutely heretical

Unless you're called by God, almost entirely no. From the words of my pastor, elders, and my family, it's am already difficult job (unthankful, long hours fending off idiots from taking over your church and ministries ((my pastor is dealing with this now)), trying to minister friends who often don't listen or incredibly slow to) but most become more cynical once then begin. It's difficult to stay, even more so if it's by your choosing.

Unrelated to the thread, but can a nice user give me some good passages from the Bible in which Jesus spoke out against slavery?

Chocke on your boyfriends dick

Not Korean,

I am a leaf. So I would go home for this.

I'm still praying about it, brother.

keep worshiping your fake messiah desert jew, ya loser

Ah fedora, if you look and if you will use your intellect and get over your pseudo intellectual athiesthism or agnostism.. You will see what the biggest RED PILL is, Jesus Christ

Yes, not believing in the infallibility of the jew pope is c sin. More immigrants and less white children

Christianity a force for good? Ha! You're totally not brainwashed by the pope and his buddies.

Protestant.

Never, I'd rather jump off a building, religion does no good.

WASP's are responsible for the greatest achievments and building of the New World and and Chirstianity as a whole has created the greatest civilisation the world has ever seen. Can you really argue with that. The West = Christian. America was built by Christians for Christians. Degenercy is the result of the absense of a relationship with Jesus and the Christian faith. Even if God wasn't real.. the world and more importantly the west could use a bit of Christian values.

>Religion does no good.

That is the most absurd and stupid thing I have ever heard.

Easy faggots, all I'm saying is it's easy to get obsessed with religion, at no point I said JC isn't redpill.
Learn to read with understanding you fucking subdogs.

If you feel that call, go for it, just know it's not an easy job and you will be judged more harshly if you mess up and lead your flock astray (James 3:1). I hope you make the correct choice, and may God be with you.

> It may be the opposite

elaborate on this one..

Yeah you don't want to go too nuts but I mean Jesus is kind of black in white your either in or your not..

God bless you brother

You do what you feel is best for YOU. If you feel the calling, you go to where you are lead.

That's a sad statement.

You guys know that you memed donald trump in to office. Now imagine that in religion form. It REALLY does happen.

It's been around for thousands of years and you think that little ol you, from the Netherlands, in 2017, has it figured out just because he hasn't had a calling from above yet? You gotta believe, user. I don't know you, and our lives will never meet again after this more than likely. It's not like I'm going to laugh at you later for this, but try praying a few times. Just pray before bed "God, send me a message in my dreams. Meet me in my sleep." see what happens.

You might get your answers