Wow is this map accurate?

>black argentina
yes

>putting whites and arabs together

>mexico
>white
that's hilarious. they are 9% white at most

>Costa Rica white
They're so obviously mestizo that they recognize actual whites as Americans. Seriously, try visiting and they might try to speak English to you.

no

>argentina
I see what you did there, Wania.

Not when they class white & arab together

I knew this beautiful blonde girl from Costa Rica. Looking at that map it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

>white and arabs

There are definitely mores blacks in the us than that chart suggests.

Nah, they make up about 12-13%. If you combine the Black and Mulatto slices that seems about right.

>Uruguay is whiiiiiiiiite

>mexicans are actually arab
I had no idea

Native american i highly doubt it i think they mean native to the countries because i doubt all the cherokee and suiox and what not took off to greenland

Is it self-reported?

The population is at most 5% white where I live. Ok, maybe 10%, but unlikely.

My classroom in uni has only five whites, probably only one of whom would be seen as white by Sup Forums standards. One is a beautiful girl with an Ashkenazy surname, the other has curly hair, another one is very short and looks completely Portuguese, the other one is me, who am Mediterranean (mainly Italian) with a little Jewish and Irish blood. Then there's a guy who looks white by US standards, althoug he's short too. Everyone is short here.

12% according to (((census))) data

There are no arabs in Greenland only Eskimos and whites

south america is surprisingly white compared to france

DELET

More so on imageboards, since it's mostly the rich, white South-Americans who have access to means that permit them to learn English properly.

Any American can post - black, white, Indian, or Spanish. It's almost only rich South Americans who can use Sup Forums, however.