Sup Forums I need an explanation

Sup Forums I need an explanation.

Basically: Why everywhere there is a lot of blacks, there is also drugs and poverty?

I am a special education teacher at an inner city highschool near Chicago. Over the 4 years that i have taught, i have taught in basically all black schools. I am fed the fuck up with shit, and took the day off.

Why every time there is a town or area filled with black people, it's always shit, it's always in ruined and it's always poor? Why?!

I am fed up with this shit, and need a reason why this fucking shit happens? They have all the tools they need to fix their own shit, they have the most funding of education to try and fix the city, yet they like to live in ruins.

They almost like being poor it seems. Why pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8L6NJXaJGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you came to Sup Forums. you know why buddy, you know why

Check yoself. White privilege homie.

Many people say low iq but really you don't need to be a genius to make a living in the US. It's poor family values, lack of father figures, gangster culture and welfare

They have a matriarchal culture that promotes thuggery stealing and degenerative behaviors

That is my best guess. These kids are a lost cause.

They main problem with blacks is not their iq but impulsiveness.

Well consider the culture these kids live in. Consider the fact that any drop of intelligence or really thought towards future goals is seen by them as white, which these people have been trained to despise. If only your people's enemies succeed then the only way to stay true to your culture is failure

Why fix something and take responsibility if you dindu nuffin?

Blacks need to live a rural lifestyle to have any chance of being "normal". When they pile themselves up in inner cities they always become violent and kill each other.

Black culture went through the same demise white culture is going through now. If you meet some blacks that grew up in a very rural area and live a more traditional black farming lifestyle, youll see that they are much more reasonable people than inner city thugs.

"integration" destroyed them.

That is true. I would say that the most of my students don't have fathers. In fact, within my special needs class i believe that only 3 kids (Out of the 50 i teach through out the day) have fathers. 2 are white, the other one is black.

that is just who they are
200lb angry children

Have read.

Another one.

Slavery.

Deep down most of blacks don't really belong in this white mans society and they don't take pride in participating in it.

Even tho they participated in building it they don't take pride because they were slaves.

They are in position of less intelligent jews.

You're getting a sneak peak at white america soon. Wretched single mothers who live off the government, men with no direction in life, ridiculous justifications for their actions and instant radicalization at every opportunity.

I shall have a read, thank you!

Deep state has always sold drugs to blacks, let corporations and banks exploit blacks. Obama was a great cover.

If this is Americas future, we are gravely doomed. Hopefully Trump can fix this.

Trumps a good start but it will take many miracles to get through this.

Europe is in an even worse state. Radical ideology is embedded deep, but its covered up by the fact that many parts are still homogeneous and functional. But one spark and the whole place will explode.

In parts of Spain for example there are a crazy amount of feminist single mothers, but the society still functions to an extent because they are mostly homogeneous and have strong community ties. One big immigration push, one big scandal, and the whole place will break down.

Sup Forums is not a great place to get a real answer for this desu, but I will give you my redpill: the civilized human behavior is a complex set of memes (as in memetics memes) that spreads mostly from a family core and community. African-descendants in America are slave-descendants who suffered a really shitty life for generations. Most blacks in America live in ghettos. And media doesn't help either (gangsta hip-hop lifestyle is the norm for blacks)... The result is a quasi-self-marginalized race, and those "tools" that you mention are completely useless for them. The few individuals that are smart enough to see the pattern and escape from it still will suffer some form of prejudice because of their phenotype, which puts them in clear disadvantage, specially if they live around criminals, so they probably move to non-black communities or maybe even to other countries like the UK.

Population densities for blacks in the U.S don't help out either. The smart individuals you mention can easily get dragged back down and held back from their potential. I reckon black IQ in the west will increase while white IQ goes down.

Put a black man in a white family inside a white community and sometimes you will get a POTUS. I wonder if the image of a African-descendant as a president will have some positive influence in the future generations.

It's a lifestyle choice for some people.

>High School teacher comes to Sup Forums looking for "advice"...

>Teacher
>seeking
>advice
>about
>niggers
>from
>Sup Forums

Go find a prospering predominantly black country and you will find your answer.

Blacks due to evolving in hot areas have a brain bias towards short term thinking that is harder (but not impossible) to correct with education.

This creates a bias in their own culture where the more blacks are around, the greater the ammount of short term thinking, and it spreads like a mental disease

They are genetically inferior. Take the redpill

You need to add the complete lack of accountability.

This is so depressing, how do you even go about uplifting these people.

Not the blacks fault really, its actually the left libs go check ever town you or city that has gone to shit and see what the officia's political agenda is, ill tell you it might be democratic

>implying whites have kids

checked but where else is he supposed to go ? his superiors are as deluded and brainwashed as he was the day he started teaching

Well, thats the jewish part of why blacks are what they are

When we ended the apprenticeship based education in the 1800's with the kike sponsored french revolution we created a situation ripe for spreading black mental illness

One of the worse things you can do to a person is lock her up in a room with other dumb kids and only allow them to be influenced by each other with no justice, no accountability, no grown up examples (please, school teachers dont count, and the ratio of kids to adults in those enviroments ruins any kind of positive effect)

People are social creatures, and with their tendencies to impulsive behavior, the 'bullies' cant dictate the entire emotional state of those people around them.

School is effectivelly separating the culture of each generation and making parents even more disconected from their childs.

But yeah

You're right! Democracy is shit

It's a combination of this and the low IQ

I see poo in loos everywhere with their kids, and they genuinely care about their kids and support them. Blacks on the other hand are terrible parents. The studies that show black kids adopted by white people also turn out worse off than whites is proof the IQ matters too.

THIIIIIIIIS

Lazy, no respect for others or their property, poor impulse control.

Fpbp

Studies also show that East Asian people have bigger brains than Europeans. Is their society better than ours?

Schools are now indoctrination centers for liberalism, they no longer teach.
I went back to college after the military and was aghast that they couldnt even write in cursive or tell me on a map where France was. The kids nowadays dont even know the capital of their state or what all the states are actually.

China and NK are a dictatorship
South Koreans have a feminist crazy shadow government
but Nips are good (t.visited japan)

Dear God imagine the world if China had been a capatalistic republic and had stayed that way.

It's their shitty culture. The role models for success in the black communities are almost exclusively thugs, athletes, or rappers. There really aren't any shining examples of blacks that made their success through education or working within white society. Combine that with poverty, shitty inner school districts, inferior brains, and SJW/Liberals you get an entire race of people that are the clear lame duck of modern society.

I think the second biggest problem now is the collective narcissism of blacks. The dindu/we wuz kangz narratives only serve to shift blame away from black leaders and black people for their circumstance. Not only that but liberals outright encourage this collective narcissism and if anyone ever disputes the "value" or black culture they get branded a racist.

They're basically living in a bubble that constantly re-affirms to them that their problems are someone else's fault and someone else's responsibility to fix. It perpetuates this shitty victim complex and they're all too stupid to break free of it.

And that's why I hate niggers.

Again, is Japan (the best East Asian country) better than Danmark?

Basically is their low intelligence.

define what you think is a good country because it's relative in function what make it good for you

For instance.

Nigs gonna nig

1. Low IQ makes them angry and aggressive at white people for "forcing" them to live in a technologically advanced society that subconsciously intimidates them
2. Most blacks would be more comfortable living in an tribe of hunter gatherers in the bush because their IQ 80 brains are more at ease without living amongst computer and hi tech devices
3. Blacks see themselves as a separate nation living under occupation in the us
4. relentless social engineering from the top down that promotes rap music and idiocy
5. black family was targeted to be broken up by the drug raids of the 80s and 90s to send many of their males to prison as a means of population control and profit for the prison industry, and to make the black women and children dependent of welfare
6. readily available welfare takes away their pride and makes them into lazy sloths
7. most are low IQ and resent working in the only industries that can employ them like fast food and retail
8. they are uncomfortable being surrounded by white people (yes really)
9. no jobs=no money=stress on households
10. single parents because black men are in jail or awol make bad households

this isn't all of them, but it is many

their democracy and wealth rank is because their politics is very feudal-like were entire families are involved and even though they are very smart people their gov doesn't see a reason to reform education which makes them more stressful,what impress me is their environment level because their streets are very clean
If there are more changes in politics (and if they find a way to solve their debt problem) they would be higher

Because white people love to bomb and use subterfuge to eliminate possible future competition,
That includes libs and conservatives.
t.black Chicago native

>uplifting subhumans
Why can't dogs do calculus?! We need to uplift them!

becouse niggers have evolved to be less intelligent - their average iq is below retardation level and 82 out of 82 niglets fail self awarness test

I'm surprised you can type through all the chicken grease and watermelon juice on your shitskin theiving fingers.

You know why nigger lover. Just stop the lies going off in your head.

muh white people keeping me down.

How Many?

its this plus low IQ bud

and they both contribute to each other

It shouldn't surprise you, your hubris and complacency is the reason your children will be a minority in the countries that you fought so hard to steal.

african villages are like your base in RTS games at the beginning

harvestign gems, spawning repuslive creatures good only to die in wars

They aren't keeping me down they are keeping themselves down by wasting energy and resources to fuck up a population in their countries, which has indirect negative effects on even the unintended population

worth reading. Thanks for sharing.

muh white people. Get out go back to the jungle.

run free; where the sun shines all day.

Nah, this is my country I think I'll stay.

There's so many analogues to American blacks:
>rich blacks giving money to family and ending up broke
>trying to appear rich without actually being rich
>begging for gibs
>religion and mythology
>shortsightedness

I almost suspect the author is lying and writing about American blacks, but it's much more likely that these traits are all heritable.

Niggers like giving a turd birth in public.

SheBoon Gibbing Burff to a NiGLeT

youtube.com/watch?v=x8L6NJXaJGs