Did our ancestors wait 18 years to have sex when their average life span was at max 25-30 ?

did our ancestors wait 18 years to have sex when their average life span was at max 25-30 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2625386/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hell no most girl where either married or brothed by 11

This should explain it
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

And now that were living 3x as long we should wait 3x longer? What's your point OP?

Fuck off kebab paedo.
Go fuck some goats.

If there's grass on the field play ball.

No.

Age of constent is a feminist thing.

>Turkish ancestors

>Le lifespan of 30 meme
oh kek not again

>if muhamad did it it must mean its ok

You didn't have to wait. You should have rocked your teen years.

I know it might be difficult for a Turk to understand but

When people say

>"average life expectancy is 30"

they don't actually mean

>everyone dies at 30

What they actually mean is

>many people die under the age of 5 but if you get through early childhood you are still likely to live to yours 60s

Even people in Antiquity tended to live into their 60s if they didn't die in childhood.

>average
The average was brought down by child mortality. Do you really think that an active 30 year old in the medieval ages was at risk of death?

This is actually a retarded statistical manipulation.

People are living longer, yes but not that much longer. Average life expectancy numbers were dragged down by higher infant mortality and rates of infectious disease.

If people survived childhood and didn't drink the water they would easily make it into their 60s.

lol this is not true

Burn the coal, pay they toll!

They don't teach calculating averages in your schools do they.

that flag. post pics of white children. post about age of consent. why am I not surprised..

It is though

>Hell no most girl where either married or brothed by 11
Heil no, moist girls were either married or betrothed by 11.
FTFY.

>lol this is not true

Which bit are you talking about? If you're talking about the Antiquity bit, then you're wrong and i'm right. I dabbled a bit in ancient demography. And it's fucking common sense.

Why do you think there are so many bearded old men wandering about in third world countries? If they are supposed to mostly die off by their 30s from natural causes there wouldn't be very many of them at all.

Lewd.

*snorts a line*

No, and the turkroaches still don't wait that long.

No, and neither do we.
If you're a virgin past 18 years you should consider killing yourself or at least keep to your containment board.

Maybe not in Colombia

Go back several hundred years they'd just wait til the woman has her first period, than anything goes. However we live in a society that has rules, and most of us in the first world live well past 70, you pedo freak.

nice enlightenment-era revisionist meme
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2625386/

Your ancestors were fucking girls as young as 9 you sick, filthy Turkroach piece of trash

I'm 20 and still have my V card.Not religious just antisocial.

old enough to bleed; old enough to breed.

breddy good point

it's a pretty prelevant meme in your country

No they didn't, but average life span statistics are often misleading because of children dying. For example IIRC Napoleon had 12 siblings of which 8 reached maturity

lifespan was low because of how many kids died. it's an average. people didn't die of old age at 25-30