Why is Hollywood shoving this down our throats and forcing everyone to fall this beautiful?

Why is Hollywood shoving this down our throats and forcing everyone to fall this beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YYARu7wm0MI
youtube.com/watch?v=N_1CxCTDuk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*call this beautiful

if you wouldn't stick your dick in this you are gay.

((Schumer))

Dad bod is sexy, haven't you heard?

BARNYARD
A
R
N
Y
A
R
D

bitch looks like a fridge

>LITERALLY PROPPED UP BY A FUCKING DEEP STATE OLIGARCH

>muh fridge meme

time to get off Sup Forums for awhile, kiddo.

Who is that handsome man?

She's ugly, fat and not funny. How the fuck did she get famous?

tfw my body is more feminine than hers

Ok, jew boy.

It's not that hard to be more feminine than her
think about it
>broad shoulders
>wide frame
>big fat beer gut
her proportions are all wrong too
She's pretty much a man

>This
Remember her uncle is the commie cuck senator from Jew York

People know it's not beautiful, but they say it is because it makes them feels they're morally superior to those that point out the truth

Yep, it's called virtue signalling

nah she looks like my dad's third wife. She'd be good looking at 58.

>Not being attracted to fat women is sexist.

>Not having sex with trannys makes you a bigot.

>Having a preference for white women makes you racist.

Liberals are the stupidest fuckers I have ever came across and don't belong anywhere near a civilized society.

>being a decent man with self-control
>gay

Fuck off kike.

because it's the body of the average american women.
Average american women are feeding Hollywood.

I saw this femwhale first time on Sup Forums. If you faggots didnt write about her kind all the time she probably wouldn't have half popularity she has now.

no idea

She has the body of a chubby 14 year old boy.

(((Schumer)))

All you need to know right there.

waiting to hear the bad part

She's one of God's chosen ones thats why

They're trying to make the frogs gay

aboslutely... fucking... disgusting
you must have 0 standards whatsoever

>Why is Hollywood shoving this down our throats and forcing everyone to fall this beautiful?
Because most Yanks are fat.

Deal with it.

this isn't Sup Forums faggot.

What a loaf of shit.

Just sliding down the avenue. Looks painful.

You must consider the source.

The same people insisting that she's beautiful are the same ones insisting that she's funny.

Nobody is saying that she looks beautiful or ugly. She is on tv and that is it. There is no other opinion of this woman that is being propogated towards us. And I seriously bet that most of you would totally fuck her and you are just subconsciously defending your fucked minds. Amiright?

no banana posting, mofux

She auditioning for the walking dead? I recognise that shuffling gait anywhere

Body positivism. You would think Sup Forums of all places would appreciate any attempts to make it somehow desirable to fuck a doughy white person.

Is this real??

Wtf is that? Pantyliner, big hairy fanny... what??

>inb4 benis

I'd probably bang, I mean I got something nice going on right now but out of self loathe, I'd probably bang, very violently, short, no kissing.

>man bod
>man face
>man hip
prolly has a dick too

yesterday I have seen the kekest article ever. Hollywood made Lena Dunham lose weight. kek

>big hairy fanny

Female liberals hardly even date black men or men of color for that matter. They are just liberal for the mere fact of virtue signaling. They are racist as nazis.

Because media is sucking up to Sen. Schumer as he's one of the left's high priests. He wants media to call his disgusting niece "beautiful and sexy", they'll do it.

Fanny is English for the vagina..
What's the Limmy video about?

underrated

This!

TFW you'd rather just be gay

You are so right. My ex-parents (they disowned me because I'm normal) are hardcore leftists and the biggest racists, plus a lot more.

She is hilarious! I love her :)

Who is shoving anything down your throat? Do you actually pay attention to hollywood?

reported

The Russian barbie is pretty. She has a freakish nose though. And I don't like it how women like to drench themselves in makeup, removing all texture from their faces. It looks just weird.

Is the american barbie Alex Jones?

> Steals funny jokes
> Stolen joke are not funny when she does them

its old, ugly and just.... ewww........ I'm supposed to call that a woman? even with the shades it looks like a man.... I'm not fucking it

sorry, but this I would

Her comedy consists of burping, getting dumped, and how much her vagina smells. Hilarious!

more delicious thiccness for me I guess

Who is going to be brought up on pedophilia related charges soon, since Wiener has flipped states evidence now.

youtu.be/YYARu7wm0MI

She has all the curves of a brick of cheese

fuck that shit... women can be funny but they often aren't. comedy takes logical reasoning, but if you talk to a feminist comedian they'll think its just an abusive 1950s scenario reversed... they honestly think that's all they have to do.

its a lumpy bag of jew.

70% of your population is overweight or obese.

They're just playing to their audience.

Yeah, I want to fuck pieces of shit.

Sorry, I don't fucking fuck piles of fucking shit.

Because consumerism relies on women buying stuff.
When Aspirational techniques are saturated go for the "She's just as hideous as you." angle.

Kraft and PesiCo need you to eat their shit.

>Jews know niggers like "THICC" women.
>If they make more white women fat, there will be more race mixing

what a waste of trips

She looks like Linda Blair without the Exorcism and coke.

she looks like a young rush limbaugh with tits

>waste of life.

>floppy tits
>flabby jew body
>shittily dyed hair
>color contacts
>duct taped into an ill-fitting dress
>already showing liver spottage at age 35
>half-a-tard-face

Ya, you got yourself a real keeper there, Bub.

I barely had disagreeing viewpoints and then my leftists brothers tell me I'm "a disgrace to the family, horrible, uneducated, stupid, live in a bubble"

I post a video describing why the female wage gap is bullshit and my mom starts telling me it is and when I say its not for actual reasons.... I'm uneducated and other crap...

the leftists are just getting more extreme and yes, they WILL eat their own for "stepping out of line"

>posting a closeted gay man

holloywood and press keep on pressing this as the norm, people will start to believe it, much like the fat fucks who gave up on diet and exercise are "healthy at any size"

while many of us aren't fuckin retarded, theyre still going to convince some people that its ok, especially children who're not capable or allowed to say what is bullshit when given a bad parent virtue signaling like this. my parents did the same to me as well as media teaching me what I should be like or behave instead of how people actually are.

get that eyesore out of here, it burns

not just that, a good 9% and growing of women are extremely obese..... I'm seeing women that should only be like 26 having to use canes just to walk around, its DISGUSTING

Lul the only ones forcing this whale are you guys, I never even read about this cow until Sup Forums decided to worship it.

Buddy of mine worked for a mid-tier venue she performed at a couple of times when she was still building material for her "show".

Said, among other things, she hit on every nigger in the joint, she was trashed before her sets booth times and lost her way to the backstage prep area, and he saw his other security guy had to pick her up after she drunkenly fell at least twice.

And from what I've ever read of her, it hasn't changed that much since.

She's a fucking mess but what "famous" jew isn't lol!

not worship, OP is a troll or has a fetish for fat dudes

likewise
i have never seen any reference to her anywhere until i saw endless threads on Sup Forums about her

Jesus she's actually hidious

And who better to spot all of a woman's fake bullshit!

Now that he's done with the X-Men shitchise, and doesn't live under fox's PR contracts anymore, I hope he comes out and finds a nice aryan later-in-life boyfriend to live out his days on some beautiful beach with.

I would fuck her like a mad man till her womb is filled up till it leaks

youtube.com/watch?v=N_1CxCTDuk0

Thread anthem.

more like this,

amirite?

BARF

Looking at her gut makes me want to vomit

So Amy Jewmer then?

I think we can go deeper.

Is Hugh Jackman really a faggot? I mean, he does sing & dance so I wouldn't be surprised really.

yeah bud. My friends disowned me a few months back for expressing that I still hadn't seen any evidence of Trump being racist

It's like someone put a 70 year old woman's head on top of fat skinnyfat 17 year old boy who eats nothing but cheeseburgers and has extreme gyno.

I can't even think of why this person would ever smile while having its picture taken.

... maybe.

It's the hedonism. Jews don't realize that the power and money controls them.