Yfw this is what black people actually believe

>yfw this is what black people actually believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPTTkNstS58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that were Bethesda got their inspiration for the Redguards?

REMINDER THAT NIGGERS LOST THEIR EMPIRES TO WHITE CAVE MENS

How were moors black? They were kebabs right? North Africa doesn't have niggers it has brown kebabs

WE WUZ EUROP N SHIET

big if true

Most of those moor elite were even redhaireds

>niggers
>arabs
pick one

I feel bad for them because they know in their hearts it's bullshit and they don't have anything.

its completely true
them believing that they are somehow related to arabs which probably sold them into slavery in the first place is a question for itself tho

Red pill me on the moors.
I got into an argument with a lefty when I said there were no blacks in medieval Europe and he said the moors were black.

So you be sayin we wuz Irish n shit too? Fuckin whyte boiz stealin our St Patrick's day n shit.

Moors were brown, not black.

moors are african arabs (mixed heavily with indigenous mediteraneans and half niggers)
they didnt exist in europe besides the andalusian/granadan caliphate which they conquered from the germans in the first place (which properly rekt them later in reconquista)

fun fact: north tunis is genetically german

muslims were developed west of teh middle ages tho

lmao glad i dont have to deal with them

We wuz dragons and shiii

>Redguards ask you to find a female redguard hiding in Whiterun
>You find her and she begs you to not turn her in, explaining they're aldmeri puppets.
>You go and slaughter mercenaries guarding their hideout and then confront the Redguards
>Redguards throw a plot twist and tell you she's ACTUALLY WITH THE ALDMERI and you should help them capture her
>Niggers telling two different kind of stories, and the game gives you no way of finding out who's right.
>Tell them no, and proceed to lynch 7 niggers.
>Go back to Whiterun, complete the quest by telling her she's safe now.
>KILL HER

Is there a more based and redpilled game ?

Yes. North African Berbers. The same people who fucked up black Africans in Libya after the fall of Gaddafi.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPTTkNstS58

That is sad.

>The Moors came from Africa
> I came from Africa
> I am Moor

Do blacks need self-affirmation that much?

What do you expect with less than 80IQ...

>the leader stops you and says you may have a genuine misunderstanding
>tells you this woman is manipulative and thats part of the reason they want her captured
>has you fully surrounded but offers you another chance to help instead of needless bloodshed
pretty sure according to lore the girl was an assassin or something

Anyone with a basic grasp of Islamic history would know that most of those paintings depict black slaves/eunichs guarding the harems of the Moorish elite.

>the game gives you no way of finding out who's right.
Redguards hate jewelves, and since niggers work on pack mentality, group of them are more trustworthy than single negro.