Concealed carry meme

Why do some people feel need the right to be armed with handguns - either at home or on their person - so they and others would have the right to ...

>be carrying a handgun while driving
>be carrying a handgun when in a restaurant
>be carrying a handgun in a movie theater
>be carrying a handgun in a church
>be carrying a handgun in class
>be carrying a handgun while shopping in a mall
>be carrying a handgun while traveling on a train, ship or plane
>be carrying a handgun while attending a wedding
>be carrying a handgun while getting drunk in a bar
>be carrying a handgun as a spectator at a sporting event
>be carrying a handgun as an audience member at a play or concert
>etc.
>etc.
>etc.

...and WHY do you rationalize the need to have a handgun handy 24/7...365 ?

inb4
>before something happens

By relying on " in case something happens ", you are engaging in flawed / fallacious reasoning.

It's like saying IEDs have blown up vehicles in other counties ...but not in canada ....but that it is a possibility nonetheless - that someone in Canada should armour plate their car in case they hit an IED here in Canada....you know ..." in case something happens " :rollseyes:

So, it's blindingly obvious that this ' just in case ' / " in case something happens " argument gun nuts are hanging their hat on would be ludicrous if it weren't so utterly preposterous.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its called freedom babeyyyy

Why do you have insurance? Isn't it in case something happens?

shitty bait from a shit leaf

A gun is a tool with which you can personally defend yourself if the worst should happen. I don't carry myself but I don't see the issue. A non-law abiding citizen who intends to do harm with a firearm isn't going to care if they're not allowed to carry their handgun in to a convenience store to rob it. You're only stopping the good guys from having them.

Because niggers
/thread
Fifth Post Best Post
Check em

It's better to have 10 men on hand than to have 10,000 at home.

>in case something happens

I've already explained why the "just in case" argument is ridiculous.

I honestly think it is deeply ingrained in some men to carry a weapon. Like it is for women to put on makeup and pretty clothes.

>need guns to feel manly
Why is masculinity so fragile?

Daily concealed carrier here. I see it like a fire extinguisher. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. It's unlikely that I ever will need to use my handgun. But I train with it and maintain proficiency in case I do. Put another way
>It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war.

Why do some people feel the need to complain about what I feel the need to carry concealed carry a gun?

How about you name that fallacy? And justify it?

Guns have been used to kill plenty of Americans. They have also been used to kill Americans attacking other Americans.

I think that because the government is made of man, it is as corruptable as man, and since we have not created a government that functions like a capitalism (where greed motivates positive change/fulfills a need) we must be able to defend ourselves at a grassroots level against a tyrannical government.

And no, your pacification is not my safety.

I saw your argument and immediately disregarded it because it's not a good one. IEDs may pretty much only blow up stuff in third world countries, but people rob stores, hijack cars, and murder others every day in actual civilized countries. False equivalence. Try again.

Needs makeup and pretty clothes to feel feminine, why are women so fragile?
Also, go play an adult soccergame and come back when you read my picture and then my essay so you understand what kind of mentality even makes you able to sit in a home and be a condecending dumb birthmachine.
archive.is/dBehg

With the exception of drinking, having a gun at proximity whatever you may be doing is a sign of responsibility imo, as long as it is holstered

>Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it
This. Motto of Boy Scouts? Be Prepared.

We don't need to rationalize carrying them.
Your side needs to rationalize taking away people's basic rights to personal property and self defense.
And you can't.

You forgot when I shit too. Cuckadians cannot conceal firearms. Murica is why we do it faggot

Fights happen in America, it's a part of life here. Some people are pussies and need to escalate a beating to use of lethal force if they think they're gonna be the ones taking the beating. Like the poor black kid in Florida. A man started a fight with him, and when the kid started putting down a beating on that ass, the man realized he doesn't want a concussion and murdered him. That's the situation that 90% of concealed carriers are actually practically going to be getting involved in, they all just want to imagine themselves as Robert Di Nero in Taxi Driver, as the hero that's gonna blow away the armed robber and stop the moral degeneracy. Really it's to comp for their penis collecting dust.

No, you haven't. That's a false equivalency

If you didn't waste all your money on guns maybe yo'd have a better computer than some grimey Dell.

I disagree. You've given your opinion that it's ludicrous and presented the example of not admiring your car because of low instances of IEDs in Canada. I live in the U.S. with a fair amount of crime that varies from place to place. It is legal to carry a handgun. Handguns are far less expensive than anything armored car, are easy to carry and an effective deterrent to a criminal attacker. Most defense gun uses end without a shot fired. The mere presentation of a firearm is enough to deter an attacker. On a somewhat related note, a friend nabbed an armored 7 series BMW at a police auction. It looks cool, but handles like a pig, accelerates like an arthritic elephant and gets the gas mileage of, well, an armored vehicle.

>a fucking leaf

Do you think crime occurring is as rare as an IED?

Not even a leaf is this dumb. Are you sure you're not a Swede visiting Canada?

It's less "in case something happens" and more a preventative measure, in my opinion.

If I'm a financially disabled individual (probably an Indian in Canada) and I know that my victim could legally be carrying a pistol, I'm much less likely to mug him. Even if he isn't carrying, he will be that much more safe.

I support in-depth background checks like we already have in Canada. I just think that we should have more freedoms as a result of these checks.

Don't care. It works for what I want it to do. I spend my money on other things, like guns and an old car., among other things. The computer is low on my list of priorities.

Imagine how afraid of guns you have to be to make this shit up lol

Your argument is shit. If a nigger tries to mug you on the street where's your insurance?

Post em

I just love being an American and knowing the resentment all these non-countries with no militaries and no freedoms feel through their pathetic and buttmad shitposting. To Americans the rest of the world is just a cultural wilderness filled with varying degrees of niggers and cucks. Stay mad non-countries.

You don't have the right to impose your will on other individuals, who cares why they want it?

The leaf is a woman.

Rabbit and squirrel gun.

Yes, but insurance in itself does not cause people to die like guns do.

Guns are stupid and so are the morons that carry them.

Honestly, I am glad Americans have lots of guns. It acts as population control for their dumbass population.

Have fun going to your kids' funeral. Lmao dumbasses.

Durr gun.

Im getting my concealed carry permit soon and been looking to to some conceal and carry pistols my pick so far is the Walther PPK classic James Bond. Whats the best conceal and carry in ur opinion Sup Forums?

Cowbow guns.

A fucking leaf

nikon sells scopes??????

Niggers.

Don't need a reason, it's a right. Refer to the 2A.

your wrong faggot.
Fights dont happen with decent people. Grown men don't fight. Thats some shit a kid does swho cant work out there emotions properly. If you try to to attack me I am going to do whatever I need to do to make sure I stick around to take care of my family.

You can take down a fully grown possum with that

Be careful you don't shoot your eye out, Melissa

It's because the US is filled with niggers. Do you feel safe walking down a black neighborhood without a gun?

>It acts as population control for their dumbass population.

Well, you're not wrong.

Are you a member of FOXHOUND or something?

Cool guns though

PPK/S's are good guns, a bit on the expensive side, but they've always been popular. I recommend a glock 19 or 43.

M1911 made by Americans for Americans

Yes. Pretty Damn good ones, too.

I love it when a plan comes together gun.

Talk shit but u dont make any suggestions or recommendations. Nice one fag

What is it about a wooden mini14 with a folding stock? I have no idea why I find them so sexy.

.44 Magnum guns

most of the people that die from guns had it coming.

>I am glad Americans have lots of guns. It acts as population control for their dumbass population.

I agree. we have far too many niggers here.

Trayvon Martin is an excellent example of guns being used to make the country a better place.

Yeah im looking for a pocket pistol. Semi or revolver

I dont really like Nikon much for scopes myself. I like their camera lenses well enough though.

I think it's because they fall into the "cool but slightly impractical" category.

Overbuilt as Hell .22lr gun.

30.8 guns per 100 people in canada.

Seems lots of canadians have guns

Niggers,
before I go to a city I research the probability of being attacked or harmed in any way.
Depending on this I make a simple cost/benefit analysis.
If the risk is above a certain chance I carry my firearm, at the very least in my car.
I have had multiple people attempt to attack my car (in DC I had a crazy woman grab at my friends hair through the window and start screaming). Firearm has taken care of the situation each time.

Remove niggers from the equation and you'd see that firearms are the safest device on the planet for keeping order.

>having a gun is awesome

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

It was on sale and works for what I want from it. It is sort of silly, though. It's a 2.5-8 Magnum pistol scope on a .22lr that doubles the weight of the gun.

Throw it in a pocket guns.

Because SHALL. now fuck off shareblue/crew

you lefties have nothing but talking shit. bagging on his PC? what a joke.

FPBP

I live in a dangerous place. Why not? If you don't like guns, you're a faggot

For a first time shooter? The Glock 19 is always a first pick for many but in my eyes is tough to get a good set up for it to be comfortable.

Look at a single stack 9mm like the Walther PPS, Ruger LC9s, S&W Shield, etc.

Also be aware that the PPKs you can get in the US are made by S&W now and aren't the best quality. Also they are chambered in .380, a round that is much less powerful than a full size service handgun caliber like 9mm, .40S&W, .357 Sig, or .45ACP.

I prefer 9mm. Cheap, effective with defense ammo, soft shooting.

but leaf, im carrying right now...

I ain't gonna die in no ghetto

>It's like saying IEDs have blown up vehicles in other counties ...but not in canada ....but that it is a possibility nonetheless - that someone in Canada should armour plate their car in case they hit an IED here in Canada....you know ..." in case something happens " :rollseyes:

Its nothing like this at all because theft and violence are common occurrences here so you have a right to protect yourself. Just because youre a faggot afraid of guns doesnt mean we are.

Also you cant carry in a bar (inb4 cuck that knows nothing about guns or gun laws talks down about guns or gunlaws)

Read "More Guns, Less Crime"

CANADA WITH THE BANTZ

So you can kill a nigger without skin to skin contact

i know its a lame bait shitpost. you should still kys

falacy falacy

When did anyone say it had to be 24/7? You are fucking stupid, really.

Kel-Tec P3AT is kind of shitty but also functional. just bear in mind it's not really meant for recreational shooting and you'll be fine.

You don't u derstand because you aren't full of niggers and illegals. Europeans and Canadians just don't get it. You will though, now that you're letting in all the mudslimes.

I pretty much just have it on me when i'm walking my dog. If I need to defend myself at work I'll run over my assailant with a forklift.

What is this relentless of sense of paranoia and numbing fear that has seemingly consumed you when it come to this handgun issue ?

Do you really get up in the morning knowing that because you're NOT going to have a handgun on your person as you commute back and forth to work, go the gym, attend classes, go shopping, go to sporting / entertainment events, go to Tim Hortons', go on a flight etc. etc. - and - actually fear for your life and that your life is in actual jeopardy ?

It's because some do that others don't feel the need to.
In other words, a potential criminal doesn't know if you are that person or not.

Now my thought process is that when the world goes to shit, I'll be at least one step ahead and grab as much food and water at gun point as possible.
I'm very paranoid

I have loved ones that I need to support and be there for. Some people rely on me. Also, there are people out there who cannot defend themselves. If I am in the midst of them in their time of need, I will defend them. It's a creed I live by because I am firstly a Christian and secondly a man.

Psalm 82:4

Thou shalt not kill, retard, enjoy eternity of fire and brimstone.

Thou shalt not murder, dipshit. Learn 2 Hebrew

> dw guys I'll choose the time and place that I need a weapon

t. Idiot

It's a social religion here in the US, they want to be cowboys but have small penises and have never been to war.

Justify it all you want, God would rather you die and turn the other cheek than take another beings life. Jesus didn't stab the Romans when they tried to put him on the cross did he? Your time on Earth is supposed to be spent preparing for your ascension to heaven, it doesn't matter if you are killed if you get to go up if you truly believe in it.

Yes but the reality is, Pacifism doesn't work and most people get this. The real issue is convincing the rich to not be psychopathic and sociopathic, that does much more damage than a couple of hillbillies parading around like cowboys.

THIS
You don't need a fucking gun. That's what the POLICE are for

>be standing in front of God at judgement
>"So, user I see that on such and such day, you had the opportunity to save a life and you did not, even though you know a good portion of my word. Can you explain your reasoning?"
>Yes father, some Canadian shit poster told me that I can't defend people's lives because he misinterpreted the commandments and killing in every sense is bad

I have a duty here on this earth to deliver those who would succumb to evil; from it. And so it shall be done.

I'm not an asshole. Nobody is going to shoot me. At least not on purpose.

Packing heat allows me to participate in keeping my loved ones and my community safe. I do it for free.

But I also know there are indeed assholes who'd love to seize my private property in an instant on some bullshit excuse of 'collective safety' which is essentially no better than arresting bakers for a shortage of bread.

But then you don't get to hold your penis in one hand and your glock in the other while jerkin it to pictures of bald eagles. You're missin the best parts of unadultered Americana

>It's all about penises

Another cock obsessed lefty, eh?

because other people carry handguns.

I'm fine with that but you're much more likely to kill some innocent bystander with your crossfire than actually save anyone, unless you're police, leave the protection to them, that's what our tax dollars pay for lol.

Why did God tell us to sell our cloak and buy a sword dipshit? I just love it when ignorant libshits try to cherry pick Bible verses without having any understanding of scripture.

In my mind, I'm never gonna die in no ghetto. Absolutely never. A man turns around and punches me in the head, the fight's on; he cuts me, the fight's on; if I'm shot, the fight is on. I'm not losing no fight to no scumbag out there in no ghetto. Period. That's it. No son of a bitch out there is gonna get me. The only way he gets me is cut my head off and I mean that. I'll fight you til I've got a breath left in me. I don't think any of those animals in that street can beat me. I've been going that way for 18 years of street service and street duty, and that's the way I'm gonna keep on going. You don't lose the fight!

Shall I just tell the armed and deranged heroin junkie that broke into my house to rob me at 2am to wait 5-7 minutes for the police to arrive before attempting to inflict harm on me or my family?

Because I'm sure that will totally work.

>immediately dies to concussion from behind